Finding out the hidden truth

Goodbye, forever.

Junhyung lied on his bed as he pulled out HyunA’s charm bracelet from his pocket. He looked at the trinkets on the bracelet one by one, reminiscing the history of each trinket. There was two almost similar Christmas trees, two heart shaped trinkets and a few others which consist of a music note and a dog. He smiled to himself as he remembered how he got each trinket, surprising HyunA with the trinkets when special occasions come up.

 


 

HyunA sat in front of her study table as she looked through the pages of the fashion magazine she was looking through, blanking. Her mind wondered off and she was focusing on anything but the magazine. Her mind was preoccupied with the incident that happened in the morning. What Junhyung and Hara said just kept replaying in her mind. HyunA was determined to find out what actually happened.

 

She reached for her phone which was beside her magazine. Write a message. HyunA thought about it again, should I ask…? She was debating with herself, but she decided she wants to know. She can’t let Junhyung suffer on his own – she’s always the grassroots of their problems, she’s always getting Junhyung into trouble. Should I call him or text him? HyunA, you’re childish, just make up your mind already. She decided texting would be easier; she wasn’t ready to hear his voice any moment. She was afraid she might just start tearing up on the phone when she hears his voice.

 

Oppa, can we meet up and talk tomorrow? HyunA typed, and pressed the send button. Message sent. HyunA let out a sigh before walking over to her bed, then plopping herself on her bed. Oppa shouldn’t have protect me, I’m always causing him problem. HyunA took her wallet out from her bag, and reached for the piece of polariod she had kept in her wallet the other day. I’m sorry, Junhyung oppa… She looked at the photo, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

 


 

Junhyung heard his phone vibrate as he received a new message. He sat up and reached for the phone by his bed side lazily. His eyes widen a little and his face changed into a surprised one as he unlocked his phone and check on the new message. HyunA? Why would she be texting me? He opened the message which gave him a little more surprise. “Oppa, can we meet up and talk tomorrow?” He repeats after her message. Why HyunA? Is the something serious going on? He was getting worried, for her. He wasn’t sure why, but he felt his stomach sinking, his heart beating fast – like as though something unfortunate or bad would happen.

 

Alright, but is there anything wrong? He typed in his phone. Or should I call her instead? If it’s something important, at least I would know. He asked himself. She was definitely making him worried. He looked down at his phone again and read through what he typed again before pressing the send button. He let out a sigh before lying back on the bed. He tried sleeping, but ended up tossing and turning in bed – that bad feeling he was getting wasn’t going away.

 


 

HyunA pulled herself out of bed reluctantly as she felt hungry, but paused for a moment upon feeling her phone vibrate. She picked her phone up to see who it was sending her a text message – no mistakes, it’s the one she’s expecting. She felt a mixture of happiness and sadness inside her – it’s always like this when she saw anything related to Junhyung. No doubt, she really missed him.

 

She opened the message as she sat down on the chair in front of her table. Alright, but is there anything wrong? She mentally read the message to herself. She sensed a slight tinge of worried in Junhyung’s text, which unknowingly made her nervous and worried too. There’s… I’ll tell you tomorrow when we meet. Usual coffee shop at 8 in the morning, oppa. HyunA replied him.