Chapter 6 – Mistakes Were Made

THINK TWICE!

“OW!”

“FOCUS!” Jaebum cried as he collected the basketball he just bounced off my head. What a great captain, JB, what a great captain. I rubbed the aching spot and went back to doing the dribbling drills assigned by the coach.

“Kim Sungjoon-shi, you know you are a popular guy right?”

“It's great and all,” she said, pulling away, “But some time soon, you got to make a decision.”

What did she mean? I did not think I was that popular to get Nayeon sunbae’s acknowledgment but let’s say I was…what was this whole decision thing about?? What do I need to decide on?

Who to be friends with?

Why can’t I have more friends?

Was there a limit?

“FOCUS! FOCUS!” Jaebum continued shouting as Mark and Junior complete another set of dribble drills beside me. I better not think about what Nayeon sunbae said earlier. At least, not for now.

“That was an exhausting practice,” Junior cried, as he poured water on his face in the locker room.

“Stop filming a CF and do that in the shower. You are making the floors wet,” Jaebum nagged as he pushed the shirtless boy towards the showers.

I rolled my eyes as I closed my locker to see Mark standing right next to me. Damn, that scared me. This hyung was so quiet I sometimes didn’t even notice he’s around. He’s like a wall.

“I’ll head out for campaign stuff now! See you guys!” I shouted to the bickering Jaebum and Junior before heading out. Those two should just get married already.


“Will she come to the meeting today?”

Jihyo looked at Wonpil as he fiddled with his pencils, asking about the missing member.

“Yeah, she’s coming today.”


Oh . OH .

I ran back towards the lockers as I noticed my wallet was missing. Damn it, Kim Sungjoon. How could you forget something that important.

Rushing past multiple people in the hallway, I made my way back to the locker rooms.


“Why couldn’t she make in last time?” Jae paced around the classroom and joined in the conversation as well.

“Well, she’s an athlete so she has training and stuff. Last time it overran so she couldn't make it,” Jihyo responded, “But today, it’s ending on time.”

“Cheerleading’s not really a sport,” Bambam laughed before meeting Jihyo’s piercing gaze, “….or is it?”

“If you sweat, it’s a sport,” Momo interjected while munching on a box of mochi and eating a Hershey Bar too, “Well, at least that’s what I tell myself when I dance after having 6 servings of stir fry…”

“You guys better not say any of that when she’s here. She’s one of our reps plus she takes cheerleading very seriously,” noted Jihyo.


I better not be late.

Opening the door and rushing in, I noticed someone inside.

Someone stood there topless and with her back turned, with a cheerleading skirt on.

My jaws dropped.

And she screamed.


“What’s her name again?” Bambam turned to Jihyo, “I remember it’s quite unique.”

“Of course it is. She’s Japanese. It’s Minatozaki Sana.”


BONUS SCENE

Momo suddenly remembered this Sana girl a year above. Well, technically Momo is older than her but she retook a year when she first came to Korea since she arrived at a strange time….

…but yes, Minatozaki Sana.

That girl has a nice body....

Momo’s face colored at the thought as she continued cheerfully eat her mochi. That should be an incentive to try out for cheerleading in the fall semester…

I mean think about the changing rooms ^^