Chapter 26 – Class

THINK TWICE!

“And one! And two! And three and four!”

Momo, Mina and Jihyo were slowly practicing the moves they have been working on together for the past few weeks as I walked by the practice room after school. Mina eventually called and said her mum convinced her to give it a try, which is great because with the additional of Mina, the trio really looked like they can be a girl group. This would definitely help with Jihyo’s campaign.

But at the same time, I could not help but think of why Mina did not want Momo to know why she didn’t want to dancedid they know each other before Jinyoung High School?

Before I could wrap my head around that suddenly, a hand clasped my arm.

“Ya, Kim Sungjoon!”

I turned to face the wrath of an angry girlfriend.

“Why did you not respond to my Kakao Messages!”

“Huh, I never got them?”

“Ehh?”


Chaeyoung chuckled as she admired her handiwork.
Daehyun rolled her eyes at her friend’s actions. 

“Do we need to go as far as disrupting the phone signals from Minatozaki Sana sunbae’s home?

“Shush! This will be worth it…those two will argue and when their relationship is tested, things will turn to !” Chaeyoung smirked confidently.


“Wow, you really did not get the messages…” Sana noted, scrolling through my phone, “Let me check my phone plan…”

I thought I heard an angry cry from the corner of the hallway but it was probably just me getting tired and hearing things thanks to Jihyo’s campaign and the threat of university entrance exams getting more and more real…


Jackson tried to focus as the teacher went through the key material for the upcoming mocks.

“This mocks should be a good simulation of the real university entrance exams,” noted Ok sonsaeng, “It will also be a good indicator of what you are lacking…”

Jackson turned to see Junior putting something in a pink envelope with “Jimin” written on it.

“…and hopefully give you a good push to improve on those specific areas.”

Ew, he would never do such a thing.
But he guessed that was what girls were into?

He then turned his attention now to Jungyeon, who was writing furiously in her notebook.

Whatever she was doing, it looked less like English and more like some complex diagram...
…And then there was Sungjoon, who appeared to be the few in their class actually listening to Ok seonseng ramble.

“…also, later today we will be handing out a new copy of the future aspirations worksheet for you all.”

Collective groans could be heard around the classroom.

“I know, I know, you guys had done this before,” Ok seonseng noted, “But who knows, maybe you guys have a different plan for the future now?

Jackson gulped.
Why did it seem like Ok
seonseng was reading his mind today?


“Park Jihyo, can you please answer this Math question?”

Jihyo slowly stood up, looking flustered, “Yes, sure…Lee seonseng.”

Lee Junho seonseng gave Jihyo a once over.
She was the best student, the most focused student in class. But today she seemed out of it.

“I understand you have a student president campaign to manage, but hopefully you are getting enough sleep to keep up with school work. Because things will be even more hectic should you become student president.”

Jihyo nodded and quickly went to finish the math question on the blackboard. As she returned to her seat, her mind went back to her thoughts before being called by the teacher. She was not thinking about her campaign.
But about someone.

God dammit, he had a girlfriend nowwhy was he still so nice to her?
Helping her form a dance crew and coming to check on her during practice…

Bambam flipping through the pages of A Guide to A Some Relationship for Dummies behind his math textbook beside her did little to help.

A some relationship…what was Bambam up to these days anyways?


Bambam was walking home listening to music in his earphones and dabbing.
With his studying of some relationships and watching more K-dramas, he is sure he can win Sorn over.
That was also when he bumped into a girl at the corner.

“YA! What are you even doing?!” the girl groaned, turning to face Bambam.

Bambam knew it was his fault for dabbing in the streets and the girl was definitely very angry at him
…but he could not help to notice this blonde girl was kind of cute and a smile started to creep on his lips.

“And you are smiling? What the hell is wrong with you!” the girl turned away from him and walked away, a small backpack in hand with chic badges sewn on it. Bambam could not help feeling the girl looked familiar but shrugged and walked on.

The girl continued down the street for a bit before stopping her footsteps.
She quickly turned around and slithered behind streetlight to give the boy she crossed paths with a closer look.

That idiot was still dancing down the streets, clearly no recognizing her.
Should she go and make herself known?
She had been thinking of doing that for a few weeks already since moving to Seoul…but now she just shouted in his face
…yeah it would be awkward to be like “Hey person I just shouted at, actually I’m…”

Suddenly her train of thought was broken by the ringing of her phone.
She quickly muted loud ringtone before answering, “Hey Ten, I’m nearly there!”

Lalisa, where are you? We started practicing already.”