Chapter 13: Waiting

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Sunggyu' side of story~

"Good morning Sunggyu, Happy 17th birthday!" A tail was wagging on his face. He immidiately open his eyes because the method of waking him up seems to be very familiar.

"Hyunnie!?" He exclaims as soon as he opens his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby" his mother stated. His mother was holding a strawberry birthday cake on both of her hand that is why she wakes Sunggyu up using her tail.

"Umma" Sunggyu hugs his mother. "I miss Hyunnie".

"I know, but his mother needs him now more than ever and even more than you need him"

"He will be back right? Hyunnie refuse to answer every time I ask him"

"For sure he misses you too... Now get up and be ready, your girlfriend will be here in a while, I over heard the two of you last night having a date today at 9am, its now 8am red fox"

Sunggyu and his girlfriend watches a movie and eats in a restaurant for the red fox birthday date.

"Oppa, suprise! Here's my gift for you" the girl is handing her gift to Sunggyu, a red box with ribbon on top. The red fox was in deep thought and is not paying any attention to his girlfriend. "Oppa, is there any problem?"

"Ah, i'm sorry. I was thinking about Hyunnie. Today is my birthday and I just realized that he might call today. Let's wrap things up, i need to be home"

"Oppa~.. Did you even hear from anything I said?"

 "I'm sorry, its just that..."

"Hyunnie?" His girlfriend cuts him off from speaking. "It's always about him. Everything is about him... I'm in front of you, can't you focus and just think about me?"

"It's not that..."

"Stop. Why did I even ask? The answer is too obvious... I should have not bothered to ask at all. Hyunnie is all you think about"

"I'm really sorry, I did not mean it that way. It's been so long since the last time I see Hyunnie while I get to see you almost everyday. I just miss him but it has nothing to do with our relationship"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter