Chapter 29: That Night

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So.. how are you?” Woohyun is meeting with his friends Hoya and Myungsoo again a week after their night out.

 

“I am fine Hyung” Myungsoo answered.

 

“About Sunggyu hyung...”

 

“It may sound impossible, or maybe too fast, but you really don’t have to worry. I am really Ok now”

 

“Ahh.. good to hear.. uhmm.. where is Hoya anyway?”

 

“He said he is meeting someone else before us, maybe he is just late”

 

“Woohyun I have a question”

 

“Yes, what is it?” Woohyun is worried, the last time Myungsoo was looking this serious is the day he suddenly confess to Sunggyu.

 

“Do you know anything about mixed hybrid relationship?”

 

“What do mean?”

 

“You know since where all halfly of different species, sometimes it can’t be help but to fall for someone of not the same breed” the puppy is thinking if Myungsoo is referring to himself as a cat at Sunggyu as a fox.

 

“Not really, but what about it?”

 

“Its normal right? I mean we see a lot of couples around like that, its not as if there is a rule that we should fall only of the same kind”

 

“I agree with that, I think its well accepted in our community. No laws is being violated and no its not strict in our culture as well. Its just that couples of different breed can’t bear a child because of genes issues. Why did you ask?”

 

“It is not as if I will have a child in the future anyway, since you know, I like guys. Nothing much, its just that I keep being attracted to someone of different species”

 

“You like someone new now?”

 

“Not really, but honestly I am considering it because he seems nice”

 

“Mind telling me who is the lucky guy?”

 

“Don’t be shock Ok?”

 

“OK?”

 

“Your friend Sungyeol, ever since that night he takes me home, we have been consistently in contact. He is kind of funny and nice”

 

“That dog! Did he take advantage of you!? He did not even tell me anything about it”

 

“Don’t hate him. I asked him not to tell you because you might get worried, but that night, I really did not go home. I asked him to accompany me the whole night going here and there. That is how it all started”

 

“Do you really like him? I must say, but isn’t too fast to conclude that you like him?”

 

“Yeah maybe you are right, but it must been just a week, but he makes me happy in every moment of it”

 

“Now that I think about it, cat and dog seems really a very unique combination” Woohyun chuckles and Myungsoo smiles alongwith the realization.

 

“What’s up? You guys looks talkinv about a very serious matter” 

 

“Hoya!” Woohyun greeted.

 

“Who is he?” Myungsoo asks referring to a lion hybrid beside him.

 

“Ah, I would like you guys to meet him. He is Dongwoo. Dongwoo, these are my friends, Woohyun and Myungsoo”

 

“Isn’t he the one you are with last week?” Woohyun asks.

 

“Wow you remember”

 

“What the two of you are a thing now?”

 

“Hahaha not so fast kitty. When I mer him last week I learned that he manages a dance studio. I visited him earlier because Inam interested to enroll, then invited him to come along”

 

“Ehemm. Hi I am Dongwoo. I guess I have to pretend I did not hear anything hahaha” everyone chuckles along, something about his aura that makes everyone feels happy.

 

“Did you got home well that night Woohyun?” Hoyas asks the puppy.

 

“I thought the two of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter