Chapter 25: Movies

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun is working something on his office desk and Sunggyu decided to visit him because its Friday.

 

(Outside Woohyun’s office)

“Oh, you’re here red monster” Sungyeol greeted.

 

“Shut up ugly polar bear” Sunggyu smirks

 

“I’m a dog!” Sungyeol barks.

 

“Ah really you fit more of a snake, you traitor”

 

“What are you even saying? You must be insane. Yeah that must be it for making Woohyun cry when all he cares about is you”

 

“Mind your own business”

 

“Well clean your dirty mind, ert”

 

“I am not wasting more time with you” with that Sunggyu enters Woohyun’s office.

 

 

“Hey puppy you look so happy” Sunggyu unintentionally smile at the sight of Woohyun working while wagging his tail 180 degrees from left to right. The puppy seems to be busy he did not acknowledge the fox arrival. “Hey Hyunnie what are you working on” Sunggyu repeated but this time he catches the fluffy tail making Woohyun moan. Both are surprised by the reaction of the puppy.

 

“Hyung what are you doing here? And what are you doing with my tail?” Woohyun is slightly stiffen because the fox is still holding his tail.

 

“Why sensitive over here? We use to play with our tails back then” Sunggyu chuckles which annoys Woohyun making him hit Sunggyu in his hands with tail. “Ouch! I must do something about that fluffy tail of yours. It might be pretty but it always hits me”

 

“Because you always hold it uncomfortably! Don’t you have your own tail for your ”

 

“What? Did I hear it correctly? Awww our puppy is growing up learning new adult words”

 

“Shut up Hyung. You’re being a disgusting ert again” Sunggyu laughs loudly. “Nothing is funny!” Woohyun crosses his arms in annoyance and pouted.

 

“Ok fine. I will not tease you again. Stop with the look of a poor kitty. I was just joking and your reaction is great. Why are you so sensitive about it anyways?” Woohyun stands and tries to grab Sunggyu’s vibrant tail.

 

“How do you feel about it when I grab yours?”

 

“Its making me feel calm”

 

“ert”

 

“What did I do?”

 

“Why are you here anyways? I thought you don’t like seeing Yeollie?”

 

“I miss my puppy” Sunggyu hugs Woohyun tightly making the puppy feel helpless yet he likes very much. 

 

Woohyun giggles “hyung your so soft I feel like sleeping”

 

“Is that your way of calling me fat?”

 

“No but your fur is so soft and silky. I like it” Woohyun smiles widely. It is Sunggyu’s turn to feel flutter for making Woohyun smile this way. “Are we going out? I have to finish something first”

 

“What it is?You look so happy about it”

 

“I am working o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter