Chapter 14: Moving On

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Woohyun's side of story~

Woohyun was born as a hybrid of human and a dog. As a dog, his inherited characteristics are playful, very affectionate and loyal. This explains his attitude specially towards Sunggyu. He loves to play and cuddle a lot with the red fox. If Woohyun is a pet with the Kim instead of a family, Sunggyu would be his master and not his parents. When they were young the brown puppy always tails wherever the red fox is, that is why they are sharing the same room even if Sunggyu's parents has alotted a seperate room for him, he was very stubborn and doesn't want to be away with the red fox. If the red fox gone missing from his sight, the brown puppy will cry and will only stop at the sight of the red fox.

When Woohyun first learns about Sunggyu and his crush at school, he can't help but be jealous. He tries his best to adopt with the facts for Sunggyu but it was hard for him. He felt that his purpose as an adopted child of the Kim was gone and he felt useless. Hence when Doctor Jungyeop offers him to come with him in Japan, he grabs it as an escape, he believe it will be the best for Sunggyu so that the red fox will be happy and he will not be a burden.

After a year of staying in Japan, Woohyun's mother died. He called the Kim to deliver the news and greet Sunggyu a happy birthday but he was suprised instead at the confirma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter