Chapter 16: Jealousy

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Sunggyu found out that Woohyun is staying in the orphanage, he visits the brown puppy almost everyday with the excuse that he comes to organize and prepare for the charity event. On days that he can't come, the red fox ensures that he calls the brown puppy and they talk in the phone until they sleep.

The night before the charity event, in Woohyun's office:

"Hyung stop it, you have been walking in circles since like ten years ago, you are making me dizz"

"Let me be, I am nervous"

"Why? Its just a charity event, children will be thankful and will not judge you"

"Just"

"Yah hyung, its my line"

"Now you know how it feels like"

"Whatever"

"Wah, you really grown up, you now know to stop arguing with me, has my puppy become ma matured dog?"

"Don't call me a dog... Its not cute" Sunggyu laughs out loud at Woohyun's statement.

"Honestly, I have a special guest tomorrow, that is why I am really nervous."

"Who?"

"You'll know"

The night passed by and it is now the day of the event. Everything is oragnize and happening according to Sunggyu's plan. Woohyun is at the event to overlook for the hybrid orphans. Until he notices one of the guest.

"She must be it" Woohyun murmurs to his self. The guest is Sunggyu's crush when they were still jn school, his girlfriend. He is about to walk away because he cannot withstand what he might witness, but Sunggyu come to him and hold his hand tightly.

"Where are you going?"

"I just realize that I have a lot of papers to finish"

"Don't go Hyunnie"

"You're doing well on your own Hyung"

"Sunggyu come here" that girl call the red fox.

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere"

"Yeah right... For what? So that I can see the reason why I don't have home now" the brown puppy says to his self.

Then he sees Sunggyu hugs the girl who had call him, this makes the brown puppy feeling really grumpy

"Hi there, you seems lonely..?" A hybrid of white dog tries to approach Woohyun.

"I'm not, just waiting for someone stupid"

"Who are you waiting for?"

"None of your business"

"Hey I'm just trying to help, no need to vent all your anger to me"

"I'm sorry, i did not meant to, please just leave me alone"

"SungYeol"

"Huh?"

"My name is Sungyeol, what's yours?"

"I did not ask yours"

"But I am asking yours"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter