Chapter 2: Playmates

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu is dead sleep on his bed like he usually do on weekends. Today is the first day of summer break and he intends to sleep for the whole day but something keeps on tickling his nose. He slightly open his eyes to check the annoying thing that disturb his sleep only to face a brown fluffy tail that keeps on waggling in his nose. He tries to rub his eyes for a better look and removed some morning glory. His eyes widen because his hands is full of graffiti and stickers. He tries to stand but the brown fluffy thing above him is strangling him.

"Yah Hyunnie! What have you done? What are you doing?"

"Hahaha the red monster is awake, run for your life!" The little brown puppy stands up and runs to the door to escape the little red fox. Sunggyu goes straight to the mirror, horrifies with all the drawings in his face and stickers attached to his body. "Hyunnie you will pay for this mess", he goes out of the room to look for the brown puppy. He easily finds the brown puppy hiding under the dining table because his fluffy tail is peeking out and keeps on waggling getting his attention. He pulls the little puppy out of its hiding place by holding both of its feet so that he cannot run any longer. "Gotcha!", the little puppy is trying his best to escape but no luck.

"Hahaha it looks beautiful on you hyung! You look pretty!" The brown puppy states, proud of his masterpiece.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter