Chapter 28: Alcohol

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Myungsoo stop drinking, you are drunk already. Hoya help me with him” Woohyun seeking for help but Hoya is not any better as the latter is also drunk.

 

“He said he likes somebody else” Myungsoo whines.

 

“He said that!?” Woohyun asks.

 

“You should have told me Woohyun, so that I have not confessed. How come you do not know!?”

 

“I am really not aware that he likes someone else. Did he tell you the name?”

 

“No. I haven’t really replied to him yet. What am I suppose to say? That its fine? Its not fine! It hurts, it took me years to have the courage but I guess its now too late” Myungsoo does not really talk a lot, but the alcohol in him make him.

 

“Hey! Hoya! Where are you going?” Woohyun barely manage to attend his two drunk friends.

 

“The music is good! I wanna dance!”

 

“Oh come on Hoya don’t go there!” Hoya is now amongst the crowd dancing in the middle of the dance floor. The next thing he saw is Hoya dancing ily with a lion hybrid.

 

Woohyun can’t take care of his two friends at the same time.  He decided to take care of Myungsoo first before attending to Hoya.

 

“Myung, I’m going to call Sunggyu hyung to send you home. I need to watch over Hoya”

 

“SHIRO! Anyone but him. Definitely not that old fox!”

 

“But Myung you can’t go home by yourself. You can even stand on your own”

 

“Hyung is the person I don’t want to see right now. I don’t want him to pity me. I don’t want him to see me like this. I don’t want him to think I am such a loser. NO.”

 

“Ok i’m going to call my other friend, but promise me first that you are going to be Ok?” Woohyun is extending out his pinky finger for a pinky promise and Myungsoo sealed it with his finger.

 

“Go now and chaste Hoya. He might have someone pregnant by the end of this night”

 

“Not until my friend comes here to pick you up. Fortunately his just around the area, he will be here in estimate of 15 minutes. Also, how can I not watch over him while watching you, I can easily spot him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter