Chapter 1: Welcome to the Family

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun, 4years old, is new in the orphanage. He was left by his mother two days ago on the door of the building. He thought his mommy is just going to buy a toy and will be back as she promised. The little boy is a brown puppy hybrid, He is currently playing in the playground trying to chase a red butterfly which stops to stay at his nose making him loose balance and bump on another boy then fall flat on the ground. He tries to stand up but he can't stand still because he keeps on laughing hard at the same time.

 

"What's so funny? Aren't you hurt?" The red fox boy asks the brown puppy.

"It hurts a lot hahaha, but for a moment I thought the butterfly got mad at me for chasing it and transforms into a big fox hybrid" the puppy keeps on giggling cutely.

"Yah! That insults me!" The brown puppy runs away from the angry red fox. "Come here you little puppy!", as the red fox catch and strangle down the brown puppy.

"Hahaha it tickles! Don't poke me there!... Ok! Ok! Stop! I'm sorry!" The red fox pats the head of the brown puppy, and then the puppy giggles. "Ahjussi what is your name? Can we play more?"

"Yah! I'm too young to be an ahjussi! You want more tickles?" The puppy brims a huge smile showing all his canine making him look a lot cuter, "I'm Sunggyu" he extends his arm to lock the head of the puppy and uses his other arm to pats his head in an annoying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter