Chapter 11: Goal + Goodbye?

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Almost a year after the happening with Woohyun's biological mother.

"Hyung, you will be there right?"

"I already told you..."

"Yeah right" Woohyun cuts on Sunggyu's sentence. "You don't need to lie"

"I'm not lying"

"Yes you are. Project ptff. You don't even need to spell it, I know you can't come to my soccer tournament because of that girl crush of yours" then the brown puppy walks out of the their shared bedroom and heads to school.

"Hyunnie! Wait! Why do you walk so fast? Don't you want to walk to school with me anymore?... Mad at Hyung?... Come on, i'm really sorry I can't attend your tournament" the brown puppy continues to walk as if he did not hear anything from the red fox. "Fine, I'm sorry I lied too. I really like her, later today is her debate contest and I wanna watch it... Someday you will understand if you find someone you like". Woohyun stops from walking but still not giving any attention to gyu, as if he is in deep thoughts. Annoyance is written all over his face. His nose scrunching is the main indicator of how bad he is annoy at the moment. Then he continues to walk again to school without giving any attention to the red fox until he reaches his classroom and seated on his chair. The red fox follows him through the walk until he reaches the brown puppy's classroom. "His really mad at me", he sighs.

During lunch break at the canteen...

"Hyunnie~"

"Oh Sunggyu hyung your here" the black cat seating beside Woohyun states.

"Hi guys" the red fox greeted Myungsoo and Hoya. "Hey hyunnie, still not talking to me?"

"Oohhh, Woohyun is mad at Sunggyu hyung, that's new" the orange tiger teases.

"Shut up, just help me, stubborn puppy is in bad hormones again"

"Hyung just go to that debate. It's going to be fine" Woohyun finally answers.

"Hyunnie, I will make it up to you. I promise... Gotta go guys!" The red fox leaves in a hurry.

"So what's the fight about?" Hoya asks.

"Nothing" woohyun answers.

"Nothing my . You arguing with Sunggyu Hyung is like the most normal thing in the world, but you ignoring him is like the end of the world"

"I said nothing!" Woohyun walks out.

"It must be bad" Myungsoo stated.

Before the soccer game...

"Woohyun, come on the coach is calling us, the game is about to start" Hoya is also in the soccer team same with Woohyun. "You are not mad at me as well, are you?"

"No Hoya, I'm not. I'll follow, I will just tie my shoelaces and I will be out"

"Ok, i'll tell coach" Hoya goes out to the field"

"You can do it Hyunnie. Show Sunggyu hyung everything will be fine. I just feel bad because it will be the first time he will not attend the tournament, but he is right, he likes the girl, I must support him too." Woohyun tells himself.

Woohyun is the star player of their team. During the game he scores his third goal last minute of the game making their team the champion of the season, but at the same time he was hit by one of the opponents unintentional kick in the leg. He falls down and badly hurt. He was brought to the hospital and diagnose that his right leg was fractured, hence his leg was cast with a medical cement.

"Woohyun are you alright?" Sunggyu's mother arrive at the hospital full of worries.

"I am, don't worry about me. Is Sunggyu hyung with you?" Woohyun was somehow expecting the red fox will pick him up in the hospital with his mother.

"I'm sorry Woohyun, I cannot contact him" the brown puppy feels really bad.

"It's Ok. I just wanna go home"

At home...

"Sunggyu your late and I have been trying to contact you but I could not reach you"

"I'm sorry umma" after the debate contest of his crush. Sunggyu gathers all his courage to finally speak with the girl. He greets her congratulations and ask to walk her home which the girl has agreed. They have known each other for four years because they were classmates from the start. "I had a late activity at school and my cellphone went off of battery".

"Next time do something to let me know so I will not worry. I am already full of worry for Woohyun today, you being extra late is not helping"

"Woohyun? Why? How was he? What happen?"

"His in your room, find out by yourself. He won't speak much. I guess he was very disappointed at you? He only acts that way when you the two have problem"

Knock knock knock...

"Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter