Chapter 12: Japan

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun takes the first flight in the morning going to Japan. He meets Dr. Jungyeop in the airport while Sunggyu and his family escorts him to bid goodbye.

"Woohyun remeber to call us when you get there" Sunggyu's mother hugs him tightly.

"Ne~" Woohyun returns the hug tightly. Though he was adopted, Sunggyu's family never treated him differently. They were like his own family and this will be the first time he will be away from them since the day he was adopted.

"Hyunnie~ Hyung will miss you" it was Sunggyu's turn to hug the brown puppy. The brown puppy is very emotional to answer but his tears starts falling and he hugs even tighter. He will definitely miss the red fox because he is someone he cares the most even more than his own mother.

As soon as Woohyun and Dr. Jungyeop reaches Japan, they go directly to the hospital where the brown fox's mother is staying.

"Mama"

"Woohyun! I miss you! What are you doing here?"

"Dr. Jungyeop brings me here because he said you won't take any medication... And I am worry of you"

"I am sorry my son, but I don't think I will last even if I take the medication. I know my body is already giving up even if I still have the strong will to live. I just want to enjoy my remaining time and I am happy you will be beside me."

"Mama please don't speak that way. We still need to make up for all those years that we are not together"

Later that night, Woohyun went to Dr. Jungyeop's apartment in Japan. It is the place he will be staying while he is in Japan. As promised, he calls Sunggyu and his family in Korea.

"Hello? Woohyun? How are you doing? What time did you arrive in Japan?" Sunggyu's mother answers the call with bullet of questions.

"I am doing fine. It is cold in here, but Dr. Jungyeop is really nice and very accommodating"

"Good to know that you have arrive safely, your hyung has been asking about you. I'll let him talk to you... Sunggyu! Come here, Woohyun is on the phone"

"Hello? Hyunnie! Yah why you call so late? I had been waiting for your call since your estimated ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter