Bonus Chapter: Christmas Special

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As the title of this chapter states, this was suppose to be Christmas special chapter but I was not able to finish this until last night. I’m sorry, but I promise I am still trying to finish this. Thank you for those who still supports this story!

THIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL FLOW OF THE STORY - JUST A SPECIAL CHAPTER :)

 

“Hyung! Hyung! Wake up!”, Sunggyu groans but did not take a move to wake up.

 

“Hyunggg~”

 

“Hyunniee~ let’s just sleep some more. Today is Sunday”

 

“But Hyuunggggg... you need to wake up now”

 

“But Hyunnie~ how about my morning cuddles?”

 

“Later! This is important.. follow me at the front door Hyung” Sunggyu can’t explain the expression Woohyun had. He looks excited, rushed, nervous, worried, happy, all at the same time. It made the fox frown on how or what to expect as he stands up from the bed and follows the puppy downstairs.

 

“Hyunnie? What is it?” The fox ask as he opens the door to check on the puppy.

 

“Hyung can we have him please!”  Sunggyu looks down to check on what is the puppy talking about. Words are not enough to express his suprise. Woohyun maybe adorable... slash that, his always adorable. But he looks more adorable than he usually is, with his puppy begging eyes. The puppy is holding a siamese cat with his two hands. “Pretty please hyung~”

 

“Where did you get that!?”

 

“I was about to check the mailbox this morning when i heard it crying here. It must be feeling so cold, mangmangie needs a home”

 

“Mangmangie?”

 

“I don’t know how to call him, so I named him”

 

Sunggyu’s mind is puzzled, lots of question to ask the puppy, like where did he get the idea to name the cat mangmangie and what made him think it was a good idea to call the cat - a dog (mangmangie is korean slang for puppy), and how can a hybrid puppy fell to a charm of a cat!? “I dunno Woohyun. It’s a good breed of cat. It must have its own family. It must be cold hence he is looking for a warm place but his family must be looking for it”

 

“But hyung~”

 

“Hyunnie, put your self in the shoes of its owner. I bet you will be very sad if you lost your pet”

 

“I cannot leave him here Hyung” Sunggyu sighs deeply. The puppy looks so attached to it already.

 

“Ok. Lets temporarily keep it. But promise me we have to find its family. Don’t be attached to it until we are sure that he is a stray cat. I don’t want you to  be hurt when his family takes him back”

 

“You are the best Hyung!” Woohyun drops the cat to hug the red fox tightly and kiss the latter all over his face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When the puppy is taking a shower, the red fox is left alone with the cat on their couch. 

 

“What?” Sunggyu asks the cat as if the pet can answer him. They are having a staring contest until Sunggyu blows breathe on the eye of the cat when he is about to lose. “Stop acting innocent, you are taking Hyunnie away from me”. The cat keeps staring at Sunggyu. “I’m cuter than you!”

 

“Hyung? Are you having a fight with mangmangie?”

 

“Ptff ofcourse not” Sunggyu stands from the couch for his turn to shower.

 

When the fox comes out of the bathroom after shower, he finds the brown puppy already sleeping in bed with the siamese cat sleeping on top of the puppy. They look cute together. Woohyun had been playing the whole day with the cat. Sunggyu have to admit, the puppy lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter