Chapter 4: Sick Puppy

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyunnie, hyunnie?" Sunggyu calls the little brown puppy. He was surprise not to see the puppy waiting for him. Every day the little puppy would be excited to see him back home after school and will all be jumpy around him.

"His upstairs in his bedroom"

"Is he sleeping umma?"

"I'm not sure. He has been there since after lunch" with this he heads up to their shared room.

Upon opening the door, he sights the puppy laying on its bed but he cannot see if it is sleeping or not. "Hyunnie? Are you sleeping", but the answer of the puppy is just a low grunt.

"What's wrong Hyunnie?"

"Hyung~"

"Hyunnie you are sick. You are hot... Umma!!"

In the hospital...

"Uwaaaahhhhh... Ummaaaa... Hyuuuunnnggg..." The little brown puppy cries hard because of all the injection he is getting.

"Be a big boy now little puppy. You need to get well so that you can play again" the doctor tries to encourage the little brown puppy. "Please put him down he needs his last vaccine now" he said to the nurse. The nurse lays down the little puppy flat his chest against the bed, and then pull his short a little because the last vaccine of medicine will be injected in his buttocks. 

The little puppy gets wild throwing his self around because the first two vaccines hurts him a lot. "Ummmmaaaa... Hyuunnnggg...it hurts a lot, make them stop".

"It will be Ok Hyunnie" Sunggyu's mother comforts him while helping the nurse to hold him down. "This will be the last, please endure it one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter