Chapter 27: Honesty

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey puppy, why don’t you sleep at our house tonight?”

 

“Why red fox?”

 

“Uhmmm because its Saturday? You don’t have work tomorrow and Umma always misses you. Why do you seems to be annoyed ever since we split with the group?”

 

“I will sleep at my house tonight, and I am not annoyed, I’m just still shocked with everything that happen”

 

“Why do you not want to live with us again?... Shocked that I accepted the date?”

 

Woohyun could not answer the first question. He can never admit that he is afraid, afraid that he will be too attached to Sunggyu again – too much that it will hurt. He ignores the first question and answers the second one hoping the fox will forget about the topic. “Yes, I did not know you were into guys, especially with Myungsoo. Why did you not tell me?”

 

“Oh puppy you are so cute” Sunggyu teases Woohyun while patting his hair in an annoying manner. “I did not like Myungsoo, not like that yet. That is why there is a process called ‘dating’ so that we get to know each other and see if we are compatible. I did not also know I like guys, but he seems so courageous and persistent when he asked, I find it adorable”

 

“Still.. it means you are interested in him because you did not reject”

 

“I dunno about that. I think I also want to learn what is ‘love’. Do you want me to reject him?”

 

“He is my friend” Woohyun internally feeling irritated. He honestly doesn’t know what he wants. Yes, Myungsoo is his friend but Sunggyu is the person he always wants to be around, the situation is making him feel again what he had felt before when he decided to leave Sunggyu. On the other hand, Sunggyu is not happy on Woohyun’s answer, as well as how he thinks the puppy is feeling about it.

 

“You know Woohyun. I can see in your eyes that you are lying. Do you not trust me?”

 

“I’m not”

 

“Yes, you are. You are making me sad by your lies. Why are you lying?” Sunggyu caught him off guard. Woohyun is disappointed in himself as well for making Sunggyu sad again.

 

“Hyung, please don’t be sad” Woohyun pouts. “I don’t want you to be sad, I’m sorry. I am such a bad puppy for making you feel that way, I’m sorry.”

 

“My puppy” Sunggyu put his arm around Woohyun’s shoulder to comfort the puppy. “Hey don’t pout, now your making me feel guilty. But I would really appreciate if you will be honest with me.”

 

“Honestly. I think I am being a coward again. I’m afraid you will not need me anymore same with what happened before.” Woohyun turns around to hug the fox whose one arm still around his shoulder. The fox felt the sincerity and sadness of the puppy, he wraps his other arm around the puppy to hug him tighter.

 

“Have I not told you that you will always be my puppy?”

 

“I know, but still, it will be different”

 

“So, you are jealous?”

 

“NO, I AM NOT” the puppy release from the hug to argue with soft a soft punch and pout longer.

 

“YES, YOU ARE. HAHAHA, IT’S CUTE” tries to hug t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter