Chapter 31: Date

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eventually Woohyun admitted to his friends about Sunggyu’s confession. Both were suprise yet not too suprise with the revelation. Myungsoo says his fine and accepted it openly besides he is now dating Yeollie. The puppy even consulted with the cat and tiger what to do, he is not sure if it is Ok to be in a relationship with Sunggyu because they are brothers. He is only sure of one thing, he do not want anyone else to have Sunggyu. Make it two, he loves it when Sunggyu cuddles and kisses him~ he even wanted more than those pecks. Maybe it will be too much to ask his friends to teach him how to kiss deeper, the kind of kiss that is more than a peck.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hyunnie say ahhh” 

 

“Stop it hyung its embarassing”

 

“Why? Its Ok, were dating”

 

“I haven’t give my answer yet”

 

“Then I’m courting you to date me”

 

“Hyung, your parents, I’m worried”

 

“I don’t see the need to be worry. You have been part of our family since you were four, they have accepted you way long ago”

 

“But not as your life partner”

 

“You mean, you agree to date me now”

 

“Stop twisting my words hyung” Woohyun pouted and Sunggyu kisses the pout away. “Stop stealing kisses without my permission, these are precious you know”

 

“Oh I know, its the best tasting lips anyone can ever have. How did you make it so addicting? Besides its not stealing if I ask permission, and you will be not let me if I do”

 

“How many lips have you tasted then?”

 

“What?”

 

“You said my lips are the best, you must have tasted a lot for that conclusion” Woohyun is feeling annoyed and sulky.

 

“You are so cute when you are jealous”

 

“I am not jealous”

 

“Ok, since my puppy said so~ now finish your food. I have a place I want to go with you.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After the lunch date, Sunggyu drives the puppy to an ice skating park. Woohyun is seating on a bench while waiting for the fox to comeback picking up their skating shoes.

 

Someone cover the puppy’s eyes from behind. “Hyung~ I know its you”

 

“Get away from my Hyunnie” Woohyun is shock to hear the fox’s voice from afar, he removes the hands covering his eyes and turns to see who is it.

 

“Woah Sunggyu-ssi you are so possesive. I am just here to greet. I will not steal your puppy. In fact, I am just waiting for my date”

 

“Yeollie! Myungsoo’s coming?” Woohyun interrupted.

 

“He’s dating Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asks.

 

“Yeah, he said he will be a bit late because he is stuck in traffic” Sungyeol answer. Both the puppy and the dog ignore the fox as they continue to chat until Myungsoo arrives.

 

“See you later in the rink Woohyun and Hyung. We will eat first, I am starving” says Myungsoo. The two dates seperate their way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter