Chapter 22: Nothing without you

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is an early fligh to Jeju for birthday celebration of Sunggyu’s father.

 

“What are you doing here traitor?” Sunggyu is suprise of Woohyun’s presence when they are checking-in at the airport.

 

“Hyung i missed you” the only answer Woohyun can thinknof despite being hurt of being called as a traitor.

 

“Sunggyu stop that! How could you call Woohyun a traitor!” His mother interrupted

 

“Wasn’t he? He did left us and he did lie to me” Sunggyu barks at his mother.

 

“Woohyun have his reasons”

 

“Tchhh.. reason my .. his selfish little brat. Why is he here anyway? You told me it will only be the three of us?”

 

“I said it will be us - family. Woohyun has always been part of our family”

 

“I’m sorry. I’ll tale my leave if your uncofortable. Hyung is right. Please do enjoy your family vacation.” Woohyun wanted to cry but his tears won’t fall, maybe because he already cries more than enough. 

 

Sunggyu feels really guilty for hurting Woohyun again, but he was still hurting too. He can’t erase the look and feeling that night seeing Woohyun with Sungyeol.

 

“That’s enough. Woohyun is coming with us and that is final. It is my birthday and I get to decide who is coming with me to celebrate. Besides, is this the kind birthday gift you are giving me?” Sunggyu’s father put an end on the argument.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Woohyun-ah, tell me everything. Serve this as your birthday gift to me.” Sunggyus father saw Woohyun seating in the verranda of their hotel room in Jeju looking at nowhere far. Sunggyu’s mother is in the bathroom while Suungyu is somewhere ni one knows and just said he will just take a walk.

 

“Appa, i just want a place I can call my home”

 

“We are your home puppy”

 

“But hyung doesn’t want me”

 

“He is just an immature red fox. I think he puts a wall in because he is too afraid that you will leave him again”.

 

Hours passed by, Woohyun confessed his reason of leaving. He is honest enough to tell he was jealous and he thought back then that Sunggyu doesn’t need him anymore. He also told the story about Sungyeol and that night argument with Sunggyu”.

 

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter