Chapter 5: School

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm ready... I'm ready" the little brown puppy keeps on singing. Today is his first day of school and he was enrolled on the same school as the little red fox. "Now hyung and I can play the whole day at the school".

"No Hyunnie, we will study at school not play. Also, we will not be on the same class" the red fox beside him inside the car stated

"Can't I go to same class as Hyung?"

"We can't Hyunnie. I am older than you. You will be at the same class of your age"

"Why? Hyung doesn't want to be with me. I don't want to go to school anymore" the little brown puppy pouts after his reply while his two arms cross on his chest and tears b at the corner of his eyes.

"Hyunnie you will make a lot of friends and you will play a lot with them" but the puppy pouts longer. "Aigoo you cute little brat. Where did you hide my cute little puppy?", and the pout gets longer than possible. The red fox clips those pouting lips using his right hand while his other hand pinches the puppy's cheek. "You will enjoy it, trust me"

The little brown puppy did make a lot of friends with his bright and jolly attitude. He already made two friends, one was the black cat Myungsoo, and the other one was the orange tiger Hoya.

During their break time, after eating their snacks, they were playing tag on the playground until the little brown puppy spotted his Hyung.

"Hyung!~" he run towards the red fox but stops from the shock when he witness other kids throwing some small soft ball to his hyung. His hyung seems unhappy about the situation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter