Chapter 18: Family

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Umma, Appa, look who came with me" Sunggyu shouted at the door as soon as he enters. He was really happy, so much that his waggling tail could not hide his feelings.

"Shhh hyung, don't make this a big deal" Woohyun says out of embarrassment. He was really nervous yet excited to see the people he considers his family. 

"Ommo! Woohyunie!" Sunggyu's mother crashes to hug Woohyun very tightly as if afraid she will loose him again if she releases him. "Where have you been? What happened to you? We could not contact you! We were really worried! You! Such a bad dog!", tears kept falling from her eyes.

Woohyun returns the hug tightly. He could not answer any of the question. He does not have any valid excuse for taking too long to come back home. "I'm so sorry umma. I'll be a good boy now, or maybe puppy, oh yeah maybe i'm a dog now" the mother chuckles at the statement of Woohyun trying to lighten the mood. "I miss you so much!"

"Woohyun needs rest, why don't we sit first? We have so much to catch-up" The red hair fox interrupts the moment but they all agreed to settle in the sofa. Sunggyu's mother brought some snacks and drinks for Woohyun.

"Woohyun? Is that you? Woah you are really big now, and handsome too. What happen to our cute lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter