Chapter 3: White Bunny

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung is the toy store very far?"

"Why? You keep asking about toys, just be honest, do you want one?"

"No, it’s just that, mama is still not back... I miss her so much"

"Hyunnie" the little brown puppy is b with tears. "Your mama, I don't think she will be ever back. Aren't you happy with us?"

"But I miss my mama, doesn't she miss me?"

"I'm sure she misses you, maybe she has something important things to do. Hyunnie, please don't cry, you have us."

"But hyung..." the little red fox hugs the little brown puppy tightly, the latter’s face aligned on his heart, his right arm going back and forth on the puppy's back to comfort. The little brown puppy hugs in return trying to stop his tears from falling. "She left me"

"We will take care of you. I will never leave you. Stop crying your face will be ugly"

The next day...

"Hyunnie! Hyunnie! Come here!" The little red fox has just return to their home. The little brown puppy comes running very fast making him stumble and flying to the ground, good thing the fox was very fast he was able to catch him before the brown puppy hits the ground. "Yah! Be careful!” the little brown puppy smiles widely like he usually do, showing his entire four canine. Then hugs the red fox, both arms around the latter are neck.

"Hyung I missed you. Where have you been? When I woke up, you are not around anymore"

"I went out to surprise you. Look what I bought for you" the little red fox shows his surprise gift to the brown puppy, a white bunny stuff toy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter