Chapter 30: The Morning After That Night

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaaaggggghhhhhhhhhhh”

 

Sunggyu wakes up from the loud shout of the puppy. “What? What? What happen?”

 

“WHY ARE WE HYUNG!!!???”

 

“Ugghh.. calm down first.. ugghh my head still aches because of you.. waahhh there is a lump on my head becuase you wild puppy”

 

“Because of me? OMG.. so you are saying I took advantage of you when I was drunk!?” Woohyun barely remembers anything, the last moment he remembers is drinking a delicious strawberry cocktail.

 

“HAHAHAHA. So who’s the ert now!?” Sunggyu laughs at Woohyun’s conclusion. Then a flying pillow hits the fox’s head. “Ouch, I am already injured can’t you see? I’m going to report you to police for animal cruelty! Or better yet for domestic violence”

 

“You always teases me hyung, I am serious”

 

“Because you always look cute and pluffy, and always whinny”

 

“Really, what happen hyung?”

 

“You were drunk and trashing, and you said it was hot so you take off all your clothes. I was trying to dress you but you bite me, tear my clothes off and headbutts me” Sunggyu did not admit the kiss.

 

Woohyun doesn’t remember anything Sunggyu said, but it makes sense. He looks for his clothes around the room and wear it. Then he sit next to Sunggyu who was holding his head due to headache and pain. The puppy removes the fox’s hand to caress his head with his own hands, he play a little bit with his ears because its cute. He leans to kiss the lump on Sunggyu’s head. “Better?”

 

To say Sunggyu is shock is an under estimation. ‘Did Woohyun remember what exactly happened last night?’ He thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter