Chapter 15: Right Back to the Beginning

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun never changes even if he is now a professional lawyer. He always love playing with the kids, he is determine to dedicate the rest of his life for them.

One of his favorite kid in the orphan is a child named Daebak. He was also left in the front door of the orphanage just like how his mother left him, the kid also thought that his mother will come back for him. He is a brown fox hybrid, hence he reminds him of Sunggyu too much. Daebak loves to play running around, he loves it when Woohyun chases him in the playground with his high pitch giggle surrounding the area.

One fair afternoon, just like any other usual days, Woohyun and Daebak are playing hide and seek.

"eight... nine... ten! Ready or not here I come" Woohyun releases his hands that were covering his eyes to give Daebak an ample time to hide. As soon as the brown puppy starts his search he already spotted the little brown fox behind the fountain because its tail is wagging and ears peeking that catch his attention. Woohyun pretends he still can't find the little brown fox but start searching closer to where the latter is hiding and chanting 'come out come out wherever you are' making the kid really nervous of being caught. When Woohyun is really near, the little brown fox starts running at full speed to get away from the brown puppy. Woohyun runs and follows the brown fox to catch him but he bumps hard on something or someone and falls down.

Woohyun tries to look at what he had bump into. Everything seems to stop. Woohyun's surrounding seems to be unmoving and the time seems to freeze. A hybrid of red fox, a man that looks exactly like Sunggyu back when he is four years old, when he first met the red fox, only the man in front of him is a mature red fox.

"Are you Ok?" The red fox seems to be really confuse because Woohyun giggles.

"Yeah~ i'm sorry for bumping on you"

"Aren't you hurt?" The red fox offers his hand to help Woohyun stand up. Woohyun grabs his hand and when he is standing face to face with the red fox, they both freeze looking very shock. "Why are you gig... Woohyun?"

"Hyung? Sunggyu Hyung? I thought I was just hallucinating..." The red fox hugs him tightly, he was not able to continue his sentence.

"Where were you've been? We have been looking for you. We were so worried. Why have you gone? Did you forget about us? I have so many question. I miss you" tears starts falling from the red fox eyes and his hug gets tighter and tighter by the seconds. "Don't ever leave again".

"You... been looking for me?... You... were worried?... You miss me?" The brown pup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter