Chapter 8: Stawberry Cake

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today the red fox is in school for their graduation practice. Tomorrow is a big day because it will be his graduation day in primary school. He is slightly sad about it because he will be transferring to a secondary school starting next year and the brown puppy keeps on complaining and pouting about not being in the same school anymore starting next school year.

"Woohyunnie we are going to buy some things at the mall for Sunggyu's graduation gift, are you coming with us?"

"No umma" the brown puppy answers, "but umma can you help me with some other things?"

Woohyun & Sunggyu's parents just got home from grocery shopping. The brown puppy plans to bake a strawberry cake for the red fox as a graduation gift because recently the red fox has taking a like into strawberry flavored foods. He will bake the cake with the little guidance of Sunggyu's mother.

The brown puppy is fully concentrated in designing the baked strawberry cake. His putting the icing and some strawberry fruits on top with his tongue out and ears fully up as part of his concentration. Just when he finished the cake and keeps it in the fridge, Sunggyu have arrived from school.

"I'm home"

"Hyuuunggg~" the brown puppy comes to the red fox running and all jumpy. He the red fox cheeks from his excitement to see his hyung again.

"Yah! How many times do I have to tell you, don't , it's unhygienic, and you are not our pet".

"But I'm happy hyung"

"Your ears. Oh come on, you always got me by it" the brown puppy's ear is twitching it downward like it usually do every time he feels that the red fox is not please by his actions.

"Do you hate it that much? Don't you like me? What more if you move school, maybe you'll forget about me" Now the puppy's eyes are turning round like kick kitten outside its home.

"Hyunnie... You know that you are my favorite toy right? I will never hate you, and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter