Chapter 26: Crush

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Sunggyu wakes up is because of the need to pee. It is the warmest feeling of waking up he ever felt. Woohyun is wrap around him hugging his body. He tries to escape from the puppy’s limb to do his nature call then he returns in the bed to sleep again. He snuggle back to Woohyun comfortably. Woohyun is like a life size pillow, super soft and his silky tail tickles to sleep.

 

The second time Sunggyu wakes up is because of a very savory smell of food and aromatic smell of coffee. Woohyun is no longer beside him so he stands up and goes directly to the kitchen. He see his mother setting the table, his dad reading a newspaper while waiting for the meal, and Woohyun deliciously cooking. 

 

“Wow smells delicious” Sunggyu sneaks from Woohyun’s behind breathing against the puppy’s neck. The puppy is tickled everytime Sunggyu breathes or says a word.

 

“Hyung get off me, our food might get burned” Sunggyu did as told and settles his self in the table.

 

“Woohyun why don’t you live back with us again?” Sunggyu’s mother asked.

 

“I am not sure about that umma, I don’t want to be a burden”

 

“Of course you are not, never will be. You are a family to us”

 

“I will think about it umma”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Today is Saturday, Woohyun is meeting his Hoya & Myungsoo as they have not bonded much since Woohyun’s return.

 

“So why is Sunggyu coming with us again?” Hoya asks.

 

“Maybe he also misses us? He is not our classmate but we used to hang out on class break with him” Myungsoo guess.

 

“I think that monster just don’t want to miss a chance to tease me. He kind a always stick around me lately. Being ert and all.” Woohyun answers.

 

“Hey three little cats! Did you guys missed me?” Sunggyu arrives and greets.

 

“Hey Woohyun! Behave your fox or i might bite him” Hoya says.

 

“Hyung stop it, you are so embarassing. AND WHY AM I A CAT!? Only hoya and myungsoo are a cat.” Woohyun growls.

 

“Ok that’s it, I will just bite the both of you” Hoya stands up in attempt to scare the puppy and the fox.

 

Myungsoo stops Hoya from taking an advance. “Hoya stop it. Did you not miss the both of them”.

 

“Yes you are a cat, remember last week...” Sunggyu’s further words were mumbled as his mouth is covered by Woohyun’s hands.

 

“Hyung i hate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter