Chapter 20: Again

Red Fox Sunggyu and Brown Puppy Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

a/n: hi, i'm back.. hope you still remember this story haha! I was re-reading this story so that I would recall the flow, but I was disappointed to see lots of grammar and typo errors.. hope your eyes won't bleed due to my english incompetency.. thank you!

 

Days.. weeks.. months passed by, Woohyun & Sunggyu usually hangs out on weekends to do different stuff. Woohyun does not open any topics to Sunggyu related to Sungyeol as he notice that the red fox usually gets easily irritated with the mention of the white dog, but the brown fox usally hangs out with the white dog on weekdays after work behind his Hyung.

 

One Friday afternoon, Sunggyu wanted to suprise Woohyun with the excuse to celebrate the day they adopted the brown puppy, but he was suprise himself as the puppy were nowhere to be found in the orphanage. Much of his disappointment he still wants to suprise the puppy so he decided to wait for the puppy’s home instead.

 

It is already really late at night.. or morning rather, the red fox fell almost asleep on the front door of Woohyun’s home but he smells that the puppy is already close with his strong smelling ability as a fox. He is kind of excited but as the puppy arrive he just want to hate his self for being stupid.

 

“Hyung? What are you doing here?”

 

“Just being stupid” and he tries to walk out not forgetting to intentionally bumping shoulder with force at Sungyeol.

 

Woohyun tries to catch his hand and stop him but the red fox forcefully escapes his hold.

 

“Hyung wait!” the puppy is pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter