What's Going On?

It Was All Worth It

The interview room was white from top to the floor. They were actually in a warehouse where a lot of music videos have been shot. The walls were white with splashes of other colors on it. Pink, blue, orange, green and violet.

WINNER took the seats and waited for the camera to roll. But little did they know that the camera was already rolling the moment they stepped on the white room. They were surprised when a panel was introduced to them. Han Seungjae, Zico and Simon D.

"What's going on?" asked Seunghoon with a smile.

"Why are you here?" asked Mino pointing at them.

"We will be the ones asking you questions," said Zico.

"But... Why you?!" asked Mino standing up, his hands behind his head.

"Sit down, Song Mino. We're the ones doing the interview, not you," said Simon D grinning widely. Mino was unable to do anything but sit back down. "All right. Let's drop the first question. Seungjae-ssi?"

"First question. How long have you known about EunJ dating Shaun?" said Seungjae looking at the card in his hands.

"Wait, wait," said Taehyun standing up. "This interview is about them?" he asked curiously.

"Nae," nodded Simon D.

"Why didn't anyone tell us beforehand?!" exclaimed Jinwoo.

"We could talk about this all day! Drop them questions!" said Mino cheeringly, doing a high-five with Seungyoon.

"That's what I'm talking about!" cheered Simon D. "I love these kids."

WINNER went back to their seats and composed themselves.

"Again. How long have you known about EunJ and Shaun dating?" asked Seungjae.