Busted!

It Was All Worth It

WINNER were done and they got back to the waiting room. "BIGBANG sunbaes are next!" shouted Jinwoo.

"Why do you boys look so happy?" asked CL.

"It was a fun interview. The best we had in a while," said Mino.

"Aaahh! I don't know if I'll be excited or nervous since I'm the last to go," said EunJ covering her face with her hands.

"Don't worry. You still got a lot to go through before everyone's done," said Tablo.

"Well, I guess, it's our turn now," said TOP.

"Seungri isn't here yet," said Taeyang checking his phone.

"He said he was in the bathroom. Let's just meet him outside," said GDragon.

"Good luck!" cheered Dara.

"Thank you, princess," said GDragon winking at her. Everyone laughed and he said, "What did I just do?"

The four walked out of the waiting room when they saw Seungri running towards them. They all stopped. "Where have you been? It's our time for the interview," said Daesung.

"You cannot believe what I just saw," said Seungri. "Let's go out and avoid the PD noonas," he said pulling on GDragon.

They all naturally followed him until they were out to the warehouse where the crew were handling lights and sounds. Seungri looked around before going back to his hyungs and huddling them into a circle.

"What happened?" said Taeyang.

"I went to the comfort room, but actually, I was snooping around the place. I was curious because there seemed to be people on the other side of the warehouse. I heard people laughing," said Seungri.

"Well, maybe it was just another team," said Daesung.

"Or maybe another idol group doing something. This is a pretty famous warehouse for shooting music videos," said Taeyang.

"Well, I thought about that, too. But I have already come up with an idea," said Seungri. "Do you actually think another idol group would shoot a video or anything at this place as long as we're all here? Everyone from YG?" he said.

"He has a point," said TOP.

"So what is it, smart ?" said Daesung.

"I looked at the other side of that wall where the interview goes, and I did see people. I saw King MCK!" said Seungri.

"King MCK? The DJ?" said GDragon.

"Yes. The DJ. And I saw some other people as well. There was MYK hyung, Vandal Rock and the Solutions," continued the maknae.

"They're from Happy Robot Records, right?" asked Taeyang.

"Correct," said Seungri snapping his fingers. "If the Solutions are here, then that means the KOXX are also here. And since Ji Eun is the last in line for the interview, I'm betting this whole thing is all about them, Shaun hyung and Ji Eun," he said.

"But what are King MCK and Vandal Rock doing here?" asked GDragon.

"That... I don't know yet," said Seungri scratching the back of his head.

"Excuse me," a PD said as they approached them. "You're interview should have started already," she said.

The five followed suit to the white room trying to seem like they didn't know anything. "Is that camera already on?" asked Seungri when he saw a camera man follow them. They said it was. As Seungri stepped onto the white room, his jaw dropped and eventually knelt on the floor. Taeyang's reaction was almost the same.

"Hi!" greeted Simon D while sitting on the couch that was intended for Bigbang. Zico and Seungjae bowed to them.

"What the heck is happening?" asked Taeyang as he shook hands with Seungjae.

Seungri stood up and approached Simon D. "I knew it. I just knew it. This is all because of Ji Eun, isn't it?" he said playfully hitting his hyung.

"He saw King MCK and the Solutions at the other side of the warehouse," said Daesung. He saw the camera directed at them and he pointed at it. "You fooled everyone especially Ji Eun-ah. How could you?" he continued saying straight into the camera.

"What's the fun if everyone knew about it?!" said Zico as he tried to escape TOP who kept on tickling his ears. "Hyung, stop," he said giggling.

"What's going to happen?" asked GDragon.

"We're going to ask you questions about Ji Eun and Shaun's relationship. That's all," said Seungjae.

"That's cool," said Taeyang.

"Why don't we do it the other way around?" said Seungri. "Since you three know more about their relationship than we do, why don't we turn the whole situation around?"

"I agree. Rather than you asking us, we'll ask you," said Daesung smiling.

"Are there questions ready or something? Can we have them?" asked Taeyang looking at the staff who were surprised at the situation they got themselves in.

"It's here, hyung," said Seungri as he flipped through the cards Seungjae gave him. "You know, you should tell the other staff team on the other side of the warehouse to lower down their noise. That's how I got so curious. I heard them laughing," he continued scolding the staff in front of them.

"Are you really going to ask us? I'm not ready," said Zico.

"Just sit down besides TOP hyung," said Daesung.

"I'm ready," said Simon D sitting beside Zico with his arms across the sofa. "This is a first. Bigbang interviewing me. I feel so special. I have to get a photo with you gys and have it framed," he said proudly.

"And it's being recorded," smiled GDragon. "I wish Jay Park and the others were here."

"Oh. They're here. Just wait," smiled Simon D.

"So first question. How did you meet EunJ? Shaun?" said Seungri pulling one of the stools originally intended for Seungjae to the center of the floor.

"That's a boring question. Pick the fourth one," said Taeyang looking at the questions over Daesung's shoulder.

"What was your first impression when you learned Shaun and EunJ were in love with each other?" asked Daesung.

"Oh. I like that," said TOP.

"Oh, wait. I want to answer that," said Seungri walking to the sofa then sitting in between Simon D and Zico.

"I thought you said we were supposed to answer now," said Seungjae moving on the sofa.

"Do you have a problem with that?" said Seungri raising an eyebrow at him.