Blush

It Was All Worth It

"It wasn't obvious at first that Ji Eun liked Shaun. But Shaun was pretty obvious. He once used Ji Eun's selca as his phone's wallpaper," smiled Sunbin.

"In short, he made us aware that he was serious with her," said Sooryun.

"We never saw him like that before," said Hyunsong.

"Ji Eun had these two sides of her no one really knew about," said Zico. "There's the fierce Ji Eun we all see on screen. The one that really never gives a about anything."

"Then there's the Ji Eun that only appears when Shaun is near," said Hyunsong.

"I like the sweet and innocent Ji Eun we see whenever she was with Shaun," said Code Kunst.

 

~

 

"You said you'll let us meet them," said Zico.

"I didn't say anything like that. I told you I'll try. The guys are busy, too, you know," said Ji Eun.

"Whatever. I'll just ask the PIA hyungs to introduce them to me. I'll meet your crush sooner or later," said Zico sticking his tongue out at Ji Eun.

They went inside the cafe where PIA band were waiting. Zico was going to work with them on a song and he decided to bring Block B and Ji Eun with him since everyone was free. It was a Saturday. They were soon introduced to the band and Zico started talking business with them already. While Ji Eun and the other Block B members sat and occasionally joined the conversation, another group of people came into the cafe. PIA band stood up and greeted them. Ji Eun's jaw suddenly dropped as she recognized them.

"Oh. Ji Eun-ah," greeted Sooryun with his usual timid smile.

"Sooryun oppa," said Ji Eun slowly standing up.

"Aren't you going to greet me?" asked Shaun as he hung an arm around Sooryun's shoulder.

BBomb looked at Ji Eun's direction and asked, "Do you know them?" Ji Eun sighed before answering yes.

"Well, looks like we all have mutual friends," said Heullang of PIA. "This is Block B. We're going to work with Zico-ssi on a song soon," he said pointing at the idol group who all bowed to the band. "And this is the most famous new generation rock band in Korea to date. Please meet the KOXX," he said.

"And the girl you're with happens to be Shaun's love interest," said Hyunsong as he shook hands with Kyung.

"Oppa!" pouted Ji Eun slightly blushing.

"I didn't know you already had a boyfriend, Ji Eun-ssi," said Taeil as he shook hands with Sunbin.

"And he's handsome just like me," said Jaehyo shaking hands with Shaun.

"He is not my boyfriend," said Ji Eun as she sat back down on the couch putting her phone up pretending to be texting someone. But she actually sent a message to Shaun asking what they were doing at the cafe with them.

"She soon will be," smiled Sunbin.

Shaun just smiled as everyone else were greeting each other. He took a chair and placed it right next to the couch Ji Eun was sitting in. He sat down and rubbed his hands against his legs, trying to relax himself. He didn't know she would be there with PIA band. He stole glances at her but Ji Eun remained looking the other way, at Ukwon and PO who were talking to Hyunsong. Shaun felt his phone vibrate but didn't pull it out to check. Zico then sat beside Ji Eun on the couch. She instantly hugged his arm and buried her face into his back.

"Eh? Why are you acting like that, Ji Eun-ah?" asked Zico trying to pull himself away.

"She's blushing because Shaun-ssi is right beside her," teased Kyung.

"I am not!" said Ji Eun still clinging to Zico.

"It's okay if you act cute while Shaun is here. We'll all get used to it," smiled BBomb.

"Aren't you even worried that Shaun would get jealous because you're hugging someone else?" asked Haellang. Ji Eun immediately let Zico's arm go and sat up right, still trying to avoid looking at Shaun. He wasn't looking at her, too. He just smiled.

"Even Shaun is blushing. This is so cute," said Jaehyo.

"That's Shaun hyung for you," he finally answered. "I was born January 1990."

"Oh. I'm sorry... hyung," said Jaehyo standing up then taking his hand to shake. "He's a handsome hyung."

"You are lucky, Ji Eun-ah," said PO.

"I bet your kids would grow tall. You both have very nice height," said UKwon.

"Do you think our kids would be as handsome and as beautiful as us?" asked Shaun with a wide grin on his face.

Ji Eun finally looked at him raising an eyebrow. "Why are we talking about me and Shaun oppa? And what's up with the marriage thing? I don't even want to have kids yet!" said Ji Eun in defeat. "Weren't we here because you and PIA needed to talk about work?"

"Why should we when talking about you two is much more fun?" said Haellang.

"I have never seen you act so cute, Ji Eun ah," said BBomb.

"Same thing with Shaun," said Sunbin. "He acts different when Ji Eun is around."

"It must be love," said Kyung clasping his hands together.

"I'm starting to get so embarrassed," said Shaun covering his face with his hands as he smiled.

"Stop it," said Ji Eun doing the same.

"I remember when the KOXX were new in the scene and Shaun was always quiet. He would just watch and talk to the band members. But look at him now," said Haellang proudly. "He's starting to smile, meet people and talk. Ji Eun-ssi must be your lucky charm."

"Aish. Hyung. It's not like that," said Shaun waving his hands in front of him. "I just really enjoy being with her."

"But you have to admit, Shaunnierang," said Hyunsong. "You've been smiling more because of her." The younger only smiled and covered his faced again.

"When did you meet Ji Eun-ah?" asked UKwon.

"Around May," answered Sooryun.

"Oh. I remember meeting Ji Eun then and she was so boyish. She would wear big jackets and wear snapbacks and sneakers," said BBomb. "Last week, I remember her going out with us in a pink shirt and doll shoes," he continued.

"Really?! There was one time when we ate dinner and she was wearing a dress. We were all surprised," said Sunbin.

"Then she started tying her hair," said Sooryun.

"True! Back then, it was fine with her for us to ruffle her hair because she'll just fix it afterwards. Now, she gets irritated with it," said BBomb standing up.

"And she doesn't want anyone touching it!" said Sooryun standing as well and doing a high-five with BBomb. "I like you. We should go out and have a drink some time," he continued.

"Sure. Just tell me when and where," said BBomb.

"Yeah. Give me your phone number," said Sooryun taking his phone out and giving it to BBomb. "She lets Shaun pat her head though," he continued as he sat back down.

"Did you know? She didn't want us to meet Shaun hyung," said Zico.

"Oh. Keeping him all to yourself eh," said Hyunsong to Ji Eun grinning teasingly.

Ji Eun suddenly blushed and covered her face when she noticed Shaun turn his head to look at her. "I give up," she said in defeat.