KOXX and 2NE1

It Was All Worth It

"Favorite past time?" asked Zico.

Shaun wrote books. EunJ wrote LOL.

"What's LOL?" asked Simon D. "And I know that's not the chat slang."

"It's an online war game. He does it every now and then. Even downloaded a sample game on his tab that lasts for like 15 minutes," said EunJ seriously as she erased what she wrote down. Shaun was smiling to himself, embarrassed.

"Don't you two like...ever fought about that?" asked Tablo. "Other couples that have a gaming partner usually have fights."

"We do," said EunJ.

"But we don't really fight like seriously until someone gets hurt," said Shaun defending himself.

"I let him play. I play online games as well. But when he does, he spends almost 4 to six hours in front of the computer and that's when I get mad," said EunJ.

"I stopped playing that long ago ever since the KOXX made a come back," smiled Shaun to the camera.

"Next question then," said Vandal Rock. "Their cat's name?"

The two suddenly smiled bright while they wrote on their boards. EunJ's answer was Yanggaeng while Shaun's board read Taru.

"Awww.. Yanggaeng-ie and Taru-ah," cooed Bom.

"You people are going to show pictures of their cats right?" Simon D called to the PD.

"No. We'll show a video," answered the PD.

"Huh? What video?" asked Shaun cluelessly.

"I think they're talking about that video when 2ne1 and the KOXX met at my house," said EunJ.

"Oh. That," said Shaun smiling as he remembered that day.

"What?! NO! Don't show that! Oh my god. Please!" said CL waving her arms everywhere.

"Aish. I remember that," said Sunbin covering his face.

"I'd like them to see that," smiled Sooryun.

"Can we watch it right now?" asked Hansol.

"Show it so I have something to tease CL eonnie with!" cheered EunJ.

~

"Is this for 2ne1 TV?" asked Dara.

"No. EunJ TV," said the staff holding one of the cameras.

"Does she even know we're coming?" said CL as she finally pressed the doorbell to EunJ's apartment. The staff just laughed.

"What fun would it be if Ji Eun knew?" smiled Minzy.

The door opened and a happy EunJ greeted her. "Eonnie. Hello! What brought you here?" she said when she saw her visitors. She also saw two other people that were holding a camera, all focused on her. "Huh? What is this for?" she asked.

"We're filming 2ne1 TV," said Dara.

"2ne1 TV? I didn't know they were bringing that back," said EunJ.

"Well, surprise!" said CL. "Can we come in?"

"Uhm... I don't know. But... Okay. Sure. Come in," said EunJ hesitantly as she stepped aside, letting Bom come in first.

The camera was focused on the girls walking inside. The two staff had to come in last. Just then, Bom shouted, "Oh my god!". They all rushed inside and saw what she shouted at.

Shaun heard people walk in and he immediately stood up. He was face to face to Park Bom and didn't know what to do. He has just spent the morning with Ji Eun, walked with her to a grocery store and was talking on the couch over cups of coffee. He didn't expect her to have visitors. "Annyeong, Bom noona," he said as he bowed shyly. He was only wearing a white shirt over black pants. He felt as if he didn't look good enough in front of her. But then, the other members of 2ne1 walked in.

"Oh my god. I think we came in the wrong time," said Dara covering .

"Yah! Don't film this. Don't film this," said CL pointing at the staff.

"Huh?" said Shaun not knowing what was happening. He saw the cameras and he only had his jaw open.

EunJ walked over to Shaun's side and held his hand. "It's okay, eonnie. We weren't doing anything wrong. He just visited," she said.

"Uhm... Yeah. I was free and she needed help with the groceries," said Shaun pointing at the table at the dinner area where the grocery bags were.

"Aaawww... That is so sweet," said Bom.

"That's sweet and all. But we were filming for a TV," said CL. "Is that fine with you?"

"TV?" said Shaun.

"Yeah. YG TV," answered CL.

"Oh. Right. Yeah. It's fine. I guess. I can always just tell our managers," said Shaun.

"But the people don't know about you two being together," said Minzy.

"They can always edit it. Right?" smiled Shaun at the staff.

"They always do," answered EunJ.

"Eh?!" said Minzy as she felt something walk past her legs. She looked down and it was a cat. "Oh. Taru-ah," she said squatting down to lift up the cat. But when it looked at her, it wasn't Taru. Its face was different.

"That's not Taru. It's my cat. Yanggaeng," smiled Shaun.

"Oh. So you own a cat as well," said Bom.

"Just like Ji Eun-ah," cooed Dara.

"Yeah. Yanggaeng and Taru have the same colors," said Shaun crossing his arms as he watched Minzy lift his cat up.

"Where is Taru?" asked CL.

"On the couch. Sitting like a boss," said EunJ. Shaun walked over to the couch and lifted the cat up and nestled it between his arms. "Taru-ah. CL noona is here," she said.

CL took Taru in her arms and walked over to Minzy. The cameras were now focused on the two girls. "Waaah! Taru is heavy," she said.

"Yanggaeng is, too," said Minzy struggling to make the cat relax in her arms.

"Is Yanggaeng female?" asked Dara.

"Yes," smiled Shaun.

"And Taru is male," said CL.

"Eh?! Even their cats are soulmates," pouted Bom. "Why are you two so lucky to be together?" she said facing the couple who just watched the girls play with their cats.

CL soon let Taru go. "Waaah! He is so heavy," she said. Minzy did the same with Yanggaeng and they watched the two cats walk together to the sofa. Taru jumped back up while Yanggaeng sat beside her little cage on the floor.

"So, what were you two doing over a cup of coffee?" asked Dara raising an eyebrow at them.

"Nothing. Just talking," said Shaun moving around and eventually sitting back on the couch.

The door rang and they looked at its direction. "I guess that's them," said EunJ as she walked over to the door.

"Is she expecting more visitors?" Minzy asked.

"Yes. My band," smiled Shaun.

"Eh?! The KOXX will be here?" said Bom.

Soon, three other people walked inside, Sooryun, Hyunsong and Sunbin. The two guitarists had their instruments on their backs. Hyunsong was carrying a paper bag which he laid on the counter near the dining area. They all stopped when they realized who the girls gathered around Shaun were.

"Oh my god. It's 2ne1," said Hyunsong covering his mouth in surprise.

Sooryun just smiled and put his guitar bag near the counter at the door. "It really is them," he said as he bowed slightly to them. He was carrying a cage and walked over to the girls greeting them. The others followed suit.

"Hello Bom noona," Sooryun greeted when he came face to face with her.

"Hello Sooryun-ssi. You really look handsome even after being in the army," said Bom complimenting her junior.

"Thank you, sunbaenim," he said bowing.

"It's amazing to see you here, Bom noona. Please give my regards to your sister," said Hyunsong bowing to her as well.

"I will. You didn't change a bit Hyunsonggie," she said.

Sunbin just smiled as he put his guitar down near EunJ's piano. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Sunbin," she said greeting the other members he didn't know.

"Hello. My name is Lee Chaerin. How old are you?" asked CL.

"Me? I was born 1986," smiled Sunbin.

"Ah. Oppa," said CL. She quickly took Bom's arm and whispered. "You could date him, eonnie," she said.

"Eh?! I can't," said Bom.

The boys all looked at each other looking at them. "CL eonnie said Bom eonnie should date Sunbin oppa," said Minzy walking over to the sofa and sitting next to Taru.

"That should be cool. Sunbinnie oppa is single," smiled EunJ.

"Funny," said Sunbin looking away, blushing from Minzy's statement, glad that someone from 2ne1 considers him to be good to go out on a date with.

"Our hyung is blushing," said Hyunsong with a smile. "By the way, what's with the cameras?" he asked pointing at the two staff.

"Ah. They said they were filming for YG TV," answered Shaun.

"Oh really?" said Hyunsong. A camera was focused on him so he waved at it and said, "Hello YG TV. We're the KOXX from Happy Robot Records. It's nice to meet you."

"Should you really say that?" laughed Sooryun as he knelt down and placed his cage beside Shaun's. He opened it and took his own cat out.

"Omo.. Ribonggie!" said EunJ kneeling right beside Sooryun and taking his cat from him, carrying it in her arms. "Noona missed you," she said kissing its nose.

"Is that your cat?" asked Minzy.

"Yes," answered Sooryun with his timid smile as he stood up. "His name is Ribong."

"Oh. So that's Taru's rival with Yanggaeng's love," said CL.

Everyone from the KOXX laughed, even EunJ. "We made them a love story," said Sunbin.

"That's true. We ship Yanggaeng and Taru. But Ribong's first love is Yanggaeng. And Taru doesn't care," said Shaun pointing at the cats.

"So, what brings you boys here, by the way?" asked Dara.

"We're here to have lunch," said Hyunsong.

"Lunch?" asked Minzy.

"Yes. I cooked for them. It's been a while since we all got together like this," smiled EunJ.

"Why don't you join us?" asked Sunbin. "Hyunsonggie bought sweet and spicy chicken on the way here," he continued.

"Why don't we set up the table then?" invited Shaun as he stood up from the couch and holding onto EunJ's waist, pushing her to walk. She put Ribong down and walked towards the kitchen with Shaun, Hyunsong, Dara and Minzy.

"You're the oldest in the band, right?" Bom asked Sunbin as she walked over to him, starting a conversation.

"Yeah. But it's fun being with them," answered Sunbin. "You're the oldest in 2ne1, too right?"

"Yes. Are you also the oldest in your other band?" asked Bom.

"In Life&Time? Yes. I'm always the oldest," smiled Sunbin.

"But you're the cutest, I think," smiled Bom.

"Thank you very much. I think so, too," he answered laughing.

Sooryun stood up after patting Ribong's head. He dusted himself and saw CL in front of him. "Ribong is cute," she said, a statement he loved to hear.

"He is," he answered.

"Do you usually take him out like this?" asked CL.

"No. He likes to stay at home. But Shaun said he'll bring Yanggaeng so I brought him along to meet his friends," he said watching his cat get on the sofa where Taru was lying on. Taru just looked at him then went back to cleaning himself. He brought his sight back to CL who was standing right in front of him, looking at the cats, too. "CL right?" he said.

She looked back at him and smiled. "Just call me Chaerin. That's my real name," she said.

"All right. Saying Chaerin is more cute," smiled Sooryun at her. "Do a lot of people call you by your real name?"

"No, not a lot call me Chaerin anymore. People nowadays just call me CL. It's easier for them, I guess," she said.

"Oh. Well, let me be one of those few people," smiled Sooryun. CL was unable to answer vocally but gave him a smile as well.

All that time, the others have been watching them closely, even the staff carrying the camera. "I always told you guys Sooryun was the best in flirting with girls," said EunJ.

"And Shaun still hasn't learned from him," smiled Hyunsong.

"Sooryun hyung could effortlessly flirt with anyone with his handsome face," said Shaun as he watched CL tap Sooryun's arm after giving her a joke. "He really is good."

"Too bad I can't date anyone yet," said Minzy pouting as she looked at her eonnies.

"Hyunsong-ssi. Could you find me someone to date please?" said Dara looking at how Bom was laughing with Sunbin beside the piano. "They look so cute together," she cooed to herself.

"I can date you, noona," said Hyunsong with a smile.

"Forget about it," said Dara waving her hand out and walking over to the table.

"I was just joking noona," said Hyunsong following her. "But if you want to, I could introduce you to this man I know from Soran who's also single."

"Not Go Youngbae-ssi!" said Dara.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ = _ =

 

So for those who don't know Soran or Go Youngbae, this is them. Youngbae is the one in glasses. They're in the same label as the KOXX, Life&Time, The Solutions and Daybreak. youngbae is the one in glasses and he's pretty cool as well. :D He's a radio DJ as welll. I think he's done some DJ time with Ryeowook for Sukira back then. Please show them your support as well.!

 

Also, I had a cat back then named Taru and yes. He was such a big cat. Yanggaeng and Ribong are really Shaun and Sooryun's cats. I feel like they're my destined men, you know?! Men who love cats just like I do.. ;~; so Cute!!!