Revealed

It Was All Worth It

The PD said "It's time" and instructed the staff on various things through the speaker. To EunJ, that meant that the interview was over and so she stood up and stretched her arms up, happy that not much about her relationship with Shaun was asked. 

"Where are you going?" asked Simon D when he saw EunJ stand up.

"Uhm... Back to the dressing room?" asked EunJ. "Isn't the interview over yet?"

"No. Just sit down," said Simon D. "Or you can just stand there as the magic happens," he continued with a smirk on his face.

EunJ pouted as she sat on the stool once more. She twirled on it as she waited. The staff was hustling everywhere, PDs shouting instructions everywhere. She tried to listen but she couldn't understand what they were talking about. She then saw Bigbang and WINNER walking towards them. Behind them were 2ne1, Epik High, Hyukoh and all the others. 

"What's up? Why are you all outside?" she asked particularly no one. GDragon looked at her and just smiled as he flashed both of his thumbs up for her. She could only crunch her nose wondering what it meant.

Another group of men walked towards the crowded floor and EunJ recognized them instantly with the jackets they all wore. They started greeting the people from YG one by one. Seungri especially looked happy. The others still had surprised looks on their faces except Epik High and Dara. "What are you guys doing here?!" shouted EunJ at them.

Seungjae turned around to look at her and said in a not-so-energetic tone, "Surprise."

"Aren't you happy to see us?! It's been a week since I last saw you," said Hongsamman.

" your ," sneered EunJ at him rolling her eyes while at it. "What is happening here?" she asked turning her seat around so she couldn't look at Supreme Boi and Hongsamman obviously making fun of her again. They never miss a chance to do so.

Just then, she felt the floor shake and she stopped just as she was in front of the wall behind her. The wall started to move upwards and EunJ was stuck looking at it. "Is this collapsing or something?!" she tried to shout but no one gave her too much attention.

Just as it went up, EunJ saw feet from the other side, approximately making it 4 people standing on the other side. There were also shoulders she saw as the went up higher. She heard voices and they were from men. She looked down, just as the others did too and her jaw dropped at surprise.

"Hi Ji Eun-ah!" she saw Sunbin waving at her from below the white room.

The people owning the feet turned around and looked down as well. EunJ then covered in surprise and stood up, turning around to face the people behind her. "Oh my god," she said under her breath in surprise.

Shaun was smiling like crazy as well, covering his mouth as he laughed. He turned to face his hyungs below the white room and swore he would curse at them all once this was all over. The wall was already above their heads and was moved to another section of the space.

EunJ started shouting to herself and to others. "Oh my gosh! Did he hear everything I said?! Why didn't anyone tell me he was here?!" she said covering her face in embarrassment.

Shaun then hugged Hyunsong saying, "What is happening?!" But the older pushed him away and told him to approach his girlfriend. Even though he was laughing and felt embarrassed, he did.

EunJ turned and saw Shaun walking towards her. She lifted her head in surrender and smiled as she reached her right hand for him. Shaun caught it and pulled her towards him, putting her arm around his waist. She held him with both arms and smiled in his chest. "I do not understand what is happening right now," she said.

"Me, neither," said Shaun smiling. "They told me someone was waiting on the other side, I didn't know it was you."

The people on the other side walked over the white room and joined the group from YG and Rockbottom. EunJ saw Sol walk by and she quickly let Shaun go. "Sol oppa," she said. But then Sangwook and Junyeol walked by. "Omo.. Is everyone from Happy Robot Records her?" she asked.

"No. Just us," said Sol as she reached to hug EunJ.

"Do you want us to call Soran or Daybreak so they could embarrass both of you even more?" asked Hyunsong laughing with Sooryun.

"No. I'm already embarrassed with Jinsil oppa's strutting its way across this room," answered EunJ sneering towards him. Jinsil merely raised both middle fingers at her as he jumped off the floor and greeted Epik High.

Shaun put both of his arms around EunJ's shoulders from behind and rested his chin on her head. "Now what?! I'm sure you guys didn't do this just so it ends here," he said.

"Of course, not," said Simon D with a victorious smile.

"I knew it," said Shaun.

"I was just wondering though. Did MYK papa, Vandal oppa and King MCK do the interview at your end?" asked EunJ.

"Yes. Got a problem with that?!" asked King MCK raising an eyebrow at her even though it wasn't too obvious because of his glasses on.

"Nothing. I was just happy that you didn't do it at my end. I could've died from pure embarrassment," said EunJ hiding her face with her hands. 

"Imagine what I had to go through from back there," said Shaun hugging EunJ tighter as he smiled burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"I can imagine," she said holding his head with a hand.

"Okay. Enough of the cheesy moments," said Simon D. "This is where the fun part of the interview gets."

A staff added another seat in the white room and made the two sit beside each other. They were given a white board and a marker each. The next part of the interview was to make them answer questions about the other.

"Could you give an example or something?" asked EunJ.

"Something like... We ask where is the other's tickle spot," said MYK.

"Shaun answers yours. You answer Shaun's," said King MCK.

"Shaun's tickle spot is his ears," smiled EunJ as she wrote his name on top of the board.

"Hers is her knees," said Shaun as he put his hand on her knees. EunJ instinctively raised her leg and smiled.

"Don't do that," she said.

"See?" laughed Shaun.

"Okay. Well, since you two get it already. Let's give the first question," said Vandal Rock.

"Let's start with the easy one. Who is your bestfriend?" said Simon D.

They both wrote on their boards and soon showed it to the camera. Shaun wrote "Han Seungjae". EunJ wrote "Vandal Rock oppa".

Everyone clapped as they got it correct. "This is easy," said EunJ.

"Next question then. Let's make it a bit harder," said Zico.