YG Family

It Was All Worth It

"Is 2NE1 ready?" shouted the director.

"Nae!" answered EunJ as she stood from her seat laughing.

"No! I'm not yet ready!" said Bom looking at the mirror brushing through her hair.

"10 minutes," shouted one of the PD's.

"I really don't get what this is. An interview with almost all of us? Epik High, 2ne1, WINNER, Hyukoh and The Black Skirts. YG and HIGHGRND," said EunJ.

"Must be something new then. We are a family," said Mino hugging himself.

Everyone in their roster wore white. EunJ wore denim pants and a white sweat shirt. Her sneakers were white as well. Simple but showed her glowing aura and hidden innocence.

"I am so envious of EunJ. Being in love makes her look so beautiful," said Bom.

"Well, if you just let TOP date you then that wouldn't be your problem," teased Tablo. Bom pouted and turned away.

"Aren't BIGBANG going to be here?" asked Hyuk as he hugged EunJ from behind.

"They should be," said Dara.

A female PD approached their room and said that WINNER would go first for the interview, followed by BIGBANG. And as if by queue, Daesung came rushing inside the waiting room, almost hitting the PD with his bag.

"Sorry. Need to get a leak!" shouted Daesung as he ran out again leaving his bag on the sofa near the door.

Taeyang stepped in and said, "Sorry about that. He's been complaining since we hit the highway."

"So, how was the interview?" asked GDragon.

"It's only starting. WINNER goes first. Then you guys," said CL.

"Great. I'm all ready," said Seungri pumping his fists. "Hyukoh Band, are you ready?" he cheered. The band only smiled as Inwoo gave a thumbs up. "Aish. You boys are too shy. Black Skirts, are you ready?" he asked again.

Bryan Cho only smiled and hid his face in his hands. All the others laughed. "I guess your charm doesn't work on HIGHGRND," said Jinwoo.

"Aigoo. You can't stay like that. We're family here, right? Be more lively. Be more cheerful," clapped Seungri.

Right then, Yang Hyunsuk walked into the room with a big smile on his face. "Looks like everyone's getting along," he said. Everyone said yes and cheered. "Where is Daesung?" he asked as he continued to scan the room.

"I'm here!" shouted Daesung from the hall. "Sorry about that. I've learned not to drink whenever we're travelling," he continued as he stepped inside, drying his hands with a paper towel.

"You have to be quick and prepare. The interview will start soon," said YG.

Minzy noticed that he was also wearing a white jacket over a white shirt. She raised her hand to ask. "Sajjangnim, will you also be in the interview?"

"Right. He's also wearing white," smiled Kang Seungyoon.

Yang Hyunsuk smiled and adjusted his cap saying, "I'll go right after 2ne1. See you outside."