Excitement

It Was All Worth It

"I don't understand why we should all wear black. This is an interview right? Not a company photoshoot?" complained Jinsil.

"Well, maybe because we'll have a company photoshoot right after?" said Sol buttoning the ends of his sleeves.

"Stop complaining and just get ready," said Hyunsong.

A PD came in and said their line up. They would have band and solo interviews. First up was the Solutions followed by Jinsil. The KOXX would be interviewed together. Then a round without Shaun. And a solo interview with Shaun would end the day.

"Why should I be interviewed alone?" asked Shaun. The PD just shrugged her shoulders at the question and walked away.

"I told you it's a video interview. Why would they want solo shots?" said Naru.

"But why me?!" said Shaun.

"Because you're popular?" said Sooryun.

"We all are," said Jinsil.

A different PD came back in to the waiting room and called the Solutions. The others wished them luck. They were not allowed to go to the interview room if they weren't called and so they stayed and waited.

"I'm really thinking that something isn't right," said Shaun putting on his black sweatshirt over a white polo. "But I'm excited," he said smiling.

"Everything will be fine, my dongsaeng," said Hyunsong slinging his arm around Shaun's shoulders. He looked at Jinsil through the mirror and winked.

The Solutions were about to step onto the white interview room when Naru noticed three men already in it, talking to each other. "King MCK?" he called.

The man turned around with the other two as well: MYK and Vandal Rock.

"Shaun doesn't know you're here, does he?" asked Naru shaking hands with Vandal Rock.

"Nope. And you have to make sure the secret lasts until he's the one doing the interview," answered King MCK.