They Could Have Done It

It Was All Worth It

"I have a question," said Simon D.

"Papa Ssam! Make sure that's a good question," said Ji Eun. Shaun laughed at The thought of Simon D's question.

"What?! I want to know. And I'm sure the PD don't hold it against me," he smiled.

"I think I'm getting scared myself," said Zico hiding his face in his hands.

"This is serious. So shut up guys," said Simon D as he tried to make the laughing audience stop. "Okay. Here it goes," he said as he shifted in his seat. "Have you two had yet?"

"WHAT?!" Ji Eun and Shaun both shouted. "I cannot believe you!" said Ji Eun. Shaun covered his face as he laughed.

"I KNEW YOU'D ASK THAT! THANK YOU!" shouted Seungri in joy.

"I do not want to answer that," said Ji Eun.

"So are you saying you guys already did it?" said Zico.

"No!" exclaimed Ji Eun.

"Honestly, no. We haven't done it," assured Shaun.

"," said King MCK making the others complain as well.

"But we almost did it," smiled Shaun.

"Oppa!" reacted Ji Eun.

"THAT'S MY MAN!" shouted Simon D pointing at Shaun.

"That's a real man right there!" said King MCK clapping along with Type C, Sunghyun and i11evn.

"Okay. Tell us all about it and why it didn't get to the hot part," said Mithra.

"I am not talking about this," said Ji Eun covering her face with her hands.

"I don't know if you guys know about the KOXX's song, 'The Words'. But that is one of the favorite songs I ever produced for the band," Shaun started.

"The song is beautiful," said Tablo.

"This one night, because of that song, we felt more intimate and closer to each other than before," said Shaun.

"It didn't get to the hot part because...the song already ended," smiled Ji Eun looking down to the floor.

"And because it didn't really needed to get to that part," said Shaun putting a hand on her knee.

"How far did you go then?" asked Simon D.

"What the..," said Ji Eun. "Don't even try to answer that," she continued pointing at Shaun who just laughed.

"We're just asking," said Naru.

"Men take pride in these things, you know," said i11evn doing high-fives with the members of the KOXX and Rockbottom..

Shaun raised his head and looked at everyone watching them. "Waist and up," he said confidently making the men in front jeer and shout.

"KIM YOONHO!" shouted Ji Eun.

~

"Will we ever get a chance to eat peacefully together again like tonight?" asked Ji Eun as she got off the car.

"Maybe," said Shaun as he closed the car door behind her. "This is just a one-time thing since all of the hyungs are busy. Which feels nice," he said.

"Yeah. Even Vandal oppa is busy," said Ji Eun.

"We should plan days like this. Like the whole day with just you and me," said Shaun as he took her hand, walking towards the elevator.

"Maybe we could go to Busan together? Or Jeju," suggested Ji Eun.

"Busan it is next time then," smiled Shaun as they stepped into the elevator.

The two has just enjoyed a dinner together at a family restaurant in Hongdae. Shaun was already starting production work for some KPOP idol groups. He was also preparing for his set at the upcoming World DJ Festival. He was so excited, it was all he wanted to talk about at their dinner. Ji Eun was excited for him as well and she gave suggestions on what songs to use. Shaun had a lot of plans this year, as a DJ and as part of the KOXX and she showed him as much support as she could give. She was also his fan and all she could think of was being happy for him.

"Will you guys be going to the festival in Japan?" asked Ji Eun as she punched her code at the door.

"We wanted to. But we were actually looking for someone to become our drummer first," said Shaun.

"Isn't Hyunsong oppa a drummer?" asked Ji Eun looking up at him.

"Yeah. But we need one during performances. Hyunsong hyung can do the recording anyway," said Shaun.

The two stepped inside and removed their shoes. Ji Eun gave him a pair of slippers, the ones he always uses whenever he comes to visit. "I suddenly miss Saron oppa," pouted Ji Eun.

"Yeah. It's different when he does the drums. He's amazing," said Shaun.

Ji Eun walked over to her room and removed her jacket, leaving her in her shorts and white long-sleeve shirt. Shaun walked over to the sofa and removed his sweater, leaving him in a white polo and black pants. He seldom stays at Ji Eun's place during nights. He's usually awake at nights either at the studio producing, or at clubs doing DJ gigs. That usually takes up all of his nights. Ji Eun usually is asleep at nights, staying up until 2am if she ever does producing at YG. But usually, she sleeps all night through because she goes to university in the day. Most of the time, they would only have time for each other during Friday mornings since it's Ji Eun's free day or during dinner.

"Do you want something, oppa? Coffee? Juice?" asked Ji Eun as she walked out of her room.

"Anything would be fine," said Shaun. "Do you have an apple though?"

"Yeah. One for you then," smiled Ji Eun as she walked away.

"Ji Eun-ah," called Shaun. "Can I open your speakers?" he asked as he approached her study desk where her laptop and speakers were.

"Sure. Use my laptop if you want to," answered Ji Eun from the kitchen.

Shaun took his phone out and opened her speakers. Being a music major, it always felt obligatory to fill space with music. Shaun also felt the need to make some noise in Ji Eun's silent space. He connected the speakers to his phone and played songs from his player. He went back to the sofa and watched as his girlfriend placed two glasses of juice on the table and a plate of fruits: apples, oranges, grapes and strawberries.

"I thought you'd like the strawberries so I brought some out. That's orange juice, by the way," smiled Ji Eun.

"Thanks," said Shaun as he took one strawberry and slipped in his mouth.

Ji Eun sat on the carpeted floor and took an apple, biting into it. Shaun unconsciously stared at her. She saw him and smiled. "Why are you staring at me?" asked Ji Eun leaning on her arm on the sofa.

"Was I?" asked Shaun.

"Yes," answered Ji Eun calmly.

"Sorry," said Shaun looking away.

"No. It's fine," said Ji Eun.

"I'm just happy, I guess," said Shaun taking another strawberry from the plate. "That I get to spend this night with you. We haven't really had this much time together since you became my girlfriend."

"That's because your hyungs always want to tag along," smiled Ji Eun.

"And because we're both busy," answered Shaun.

"It's a crazy semester I have," said Ji Eun.

"That's what you get for taking up business. That's a crazy program," smiled Shaun.

"Do you think I could have taken music instead?" she asked.

"Maybe. But it all depends on you," answered Shaun.

"I missed you, oppa," said Ji Eun staring at him.

"Why all of a sudden? We're together," said Shaun.

"I just... I guess it's for all those times we haven't been together," said Ji Eun sitting properly on the floor.

Shaun sighed then smiled to himself. He put the apple he was eating back onto the plate, went down on the floor and sat right next to Ji Eun. He brushed the hair away from her face while smiling. He took her other hand saying, "I missed you back then so much as well, Ji Eun-ah." He touched her cheek and made her look at him. He leaned closer and asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Ji Eun smiled and nodded, closing her eyes as he leaned and took her lips in his. They don't kiss so much and moments like this are ones they share genuinely only to themselves. Ji Eun doesn't like it so much, not when other people are watching. A few more seconds and Ji Eun was the first to pull away, standing up.

"Are you done eating? I'll go tidy up," she said shyly as she stood up and took the plate off the table.

Shaun smiled to himself as he looked at her obviously shy after their kiss. He followed her with his stare and said, "Why are you always shy after we kiss?"

"I'm just not used to it, I guess," said Ji Eun as she came back to the table to get the glasses.

"You should get used to it, Ji Eun-ah," smiled Shaun as he walked over to his phone on the sofa. "Wanna request a song or something?" he said.

"Anything is fine, oppa," said Ji Eun as she washed her hands.

Shaun saw "The Words" and decided to play to it. He knew it was one of Ji Eun's favorite songs from the KOXX. He loved it, too. He felt Ji Eun's presence behind him and looked around.

"It's been a while since I last played that song inside this house," she said crossing her arms as she leaned on the piano.

"Why so? I thought this was your favorite," asked Shaun.

"It is. I just... I just feel so sad whenever I hear that because it reminds me of you," she answered.

"You can listen to it now because I'm already back and with you," smiled Shaun. He raised a hand and called Ji Eun over to him. "Come here," he said. She did as she was told, walking slowly as she reached for his hand. "I always wanted to do this with you," he said.

"Do what?" she asked as she took both of his hands.

"You dance, right?" asked Shaun. "Can you dance this with me? You know, like those 50th century dances in Europe. Indulge me," he said with a smile.

"Most certainly," smiled Ji Eun as she put a hand on his shoulder.

Shaun put his hand on her waist and she pulled her closer to him. He was no professional dancer so when Ji Eun made a step to her left, he followed, their eyes locked onto each other, smiling. Ji Eun made a couple of comments at Shaun after being unable to follow her lead.

"You can never become a dancer, oppa," smiled Ji Eun.

"That's why I have you," smiled Shaun as he kissed her forehead. They continued to dance without saying anything, letting the music and their emotions take over.

As the second verse came, the two were hugging, swaying to the music. Ji Eun rested her head in the crook of his neck. Shaun rested his chin above her head, still swaying along until they were in the middle of the floor. Shaun pulled away and made Ji Eun look up. He trapped her lips with his, kissing her softly, placing a peck on them. For the first time, Ji Eun didn't fight back. There was something about his pace and the music that made her relax and give in.

"I'm looking at you, you're looking at me. We're looking at each other, what else do we need..."

Ji Eun looked up at Shaun and he did as well, staring down at her, straight into her eyes. They stopped moving and stayed in the middle of the floor. Shaun's hands exploring every part of her face down to her arms and body. Ji Eun felt comfortable and as Shaun stooped low, bringing the hem of her shirt up. She started placing kisses on his neck, making him gasp. Ji Eun only pulled back when Shaun pulled her shirt away. They continued to stare at each other as Ji Eun explored his body, the buttons passing by her fingers. She was soon ing them, pushing the sleeves off of her lovers' arms, throwing it onto the floor, revealing his toned body now more defined than his skinny self 3 years ago.

At the drop of the drum beat, Shaun attacked her lips once more and kissed her as if this was their last. Ji Eun gave every kiss back as her hands went down and searched his body.

Shaun stepped closer and Ji Eun's back touched the back of the sofa and Shaun started attacking her neck with kisses, his hands going up from her waist to her chest, rubbing a finger near the hem of her bra. Ji Eun moaned at his actions but managed to push him away, grabbing his face and making him kiss her again. Shaun unclasped it and took Ji Eun's arms away from his face, the bra sliding off.

Ji Eun felt uneasy but gave in as Shaun kissed her again, lifting her from the floor, carrying her to the piano and making her sit on it. They kissed once more before Shaun pulled back and went down to kiss her collarbone going down to her chest.

Ji Eun's hands touched him everywhere. He slipped his hands down and reached for the hem of her shorts. Ji Eun moved her hands onto his pants and searched for the zipper, wanting to open his fly. But Shaun's lips attacked hers once more and the music started to die down.

As the piano keys sounded in the room more clearly, the two stopped kissed softly, the of the moment dying. They ended up staring into each others eyes, catching their breath.

"That was...." started Ji Eun.

"Amazing," said Shaun finishing her sentence as he pulled himself away. "You really are y," he smiled as he looked at her.

Ji Eun realized and soon covered her chest with both her arms, blushing. "Don't stare," she said looking away.

Shaun leaned close to her ear. "You look so cute, right now, Ji Eun-ah," he said whispering and kissing her cheek, down to her neck. 

"Can you get my shirt please?" said Ji Eun looking at the piece of clothing lying on the floor beside the sofa.

Shaun did so and walked back to her, giving her shirt. She put her arms through the sleeves as she stared at Shaun. "We could have done it, you know," he said.

"Let's do it some other time, oppa. I hope you're not too right now," said Ji Eun with a playful smirk.

"How did you say that?" asked Shaun.

"Your pants are open," she answered.

He looked down and saw that his pants were open. He turned around and attached the snaps together. "You opened this," he said looking back at her.

"I know," giggled Ji Eun covering .

Shaun knelt down and picked his shirt up. He saw her bra lying close and picked it up as well. He stood up and showed her, the strap clinging on his index finger. "I hope your are also black," he said smiling.

Ji Eun grinned and rolled her eyes at him. "Stop looking at me like that. Yours are black as well," she said pouting.

 

= _ = _ = _ = _ =

I hope you enjoyed that chapter because I did.!

I'm going to ask you guys to please pray for Sooryun. They said he was at the hospital ight now after undergoing surgery. The KOXX has a peformance scheduled on May 7th and Sooryun won't be able to be with them. I really hope for his speedy recovery. I already miss his posts about Ribong and Jamong. T^T