Friends Got Her

It Was All Worth It

"Did you see the news about you and Shaun hyung?" asked Marvel J.

"Yeah. We've seen it. He sent me a message on Facebook," said Ji Eun.

"You two look happy in the photos," said Kidoh teasingly as he put his arm across her shoulders.

"Haha! If you only knew. He still hasn't had sleep yet this morning. He came right after his show at Club The A. I told him to just go home but he insisted in taking me to the university," she said matter-of-factly.

"Why didn't we see him though?" asked Marvel J.

"I told him to go home after buying coffee," said Ji Eun.

"Oh. I see," said her dongsaeng.

The restaurant they chose wasn't packed. Just the usual home-cook restaurant that college students don't frequent because it offers nothing else than its food. They chose an 8-seater table at the far end where no one else sits. Ji Eun sat across Marvel J and Kidoh on one side.

"So, what's your schedule for the next semester?" asked Kidoh as he sat down.

Ji Eun was about to answer when she saw four men walking towards their table, Zico, Kyung, Andup and Ja Mezz. She waved at them and they soon joined the group.

Everyday, during school season, they would meet up with other rappers who also went to universities to have lunch. But since it's the semestral break, only a few of them are available. They all went to their respective universities that morning to finish their enrollment and get schedules for the next semester.

" man. I have an 8pm class this semester. Every Tuesdays," said Zico as he sat right next to Ji Eun.

"Oh. Bummer," she said.

"How about you guys?" Zico asked.

"Nothing later than 5pm," said Marvel J. "Still have time for my UFC training."

"Man, you're lucky. I have classes until 7pm during Tuesdays and Wednesdays," said Ja Mezz looking at his schedule before folding it up and trashing it into his bag. "No more dinners with Krosshartz," he said.

"That would help Anjake hyung though," laughed Kidoh exchanging a high-five with Andup.

"Your schedules ," laughed Kyung.

"What's yours?" asked Kidoh.

"He's got morning classes. I cannot believe this ery!" said Andup hiding his face with his hands.

"Don't tell me you have evening classes, too?" asked Ji Eun.

"No. I don't. I just have lunch time classes. This is unbelievable," said Andup shaking his head.

"I won't be surprised if you die of hunger," said Kyung with a smirk.

"I think Ji Eun has the best schedule," said Ja Mezz folding his arms on the table.

"Sort of. All morning classes. No Fridays. That's my favorite part. But all my classes start at 6 in the morning," she said.

"WOAH!" all the boys reacted.

"Good luck during winter season. That's gonna be dead cold," said Zico.

"I know!" said Ji Eun burying her face in her hands. "That means I can't stay up too late and that's impossible."

"Good luck to all of your recordings," laughed Kidoh.

"That isn't even funny. I have an album scheduled this year to drop," said Ji Eun sitting up straight.

"Hey, Ji Eun-ah. I heard some of my classmates gossiping. They said photos of you and Shaun-ssi came up on the internet. I didn't see them. I mean, I usually see you two together so it was nothing new," said Ja Mezz.

"Yeah. There were photos of us from this morning. He wanted to walk me to the university. I let him go home. I guess the papparazzi saw us. Dispatch," answered Ji Eun.

"One of my girl classmates approached me to ask about it, too," said Kyung. "I just said that they'll know soon. Then she spoke again but it was as if she was about to cry. She said she was hoping Ji Eun was dating Zico. Then she ran away. I think she was already crying. And I was like... So she's a EunCo shipper and I was not aware," he said.

"Woah! That ship was like a year ago!" exclaimed Zico.

"I cannot believe people still think that's true!" laughed Ji Eun.

"I wonder what Shaun hyung is gonna say about that fan," said Marvel J.

"So, are you two going to admit it?" asked Kyung.

"Well, we wanted to. We've always wanted to," said Ji Eun.

"Simon D hyung always told them to think it through," said Zico.

"He's saying that because of personal experience," smirked Kidoh.

"I wonder, does YG already know about it?" asked Marvel J.

"They should have," said Andup.

"I remember that Gray and Tiffany dating issue," said Kidoh.

"That's absurd. Crazy using AOMG to get her name out there," said Ji Eun with a slight irritance.

"Chill, EunJ. It was just an issue," smiled Ja Mezz.

"But we all know what's true about that. I don't even want to talk about it anymore," said Zico.

"Hey. You guys already ordered food or something? I'm hungry," said Kyung as he reached for a menu.