Dating Rumors

It Was All Worth It

Dara rushed to Yang Hyunsuk's office early in the morning. She has just finished a round of training with Hwangssabu and did not bother to wash up anymore. She had important matters to discuss.

Yang Hyunsuk turned his seat to face Dara standing at his door. "Good morning, Sandara. Why rush here this early?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, this is the first time you're inside the office this early. It's only 8am. And you're happy. That's new," she answered walking inside and taking the seat across YG's desk. "I believe you've already seen this," she said as she pushed her phone towards her boss.

YG didn't take it though. "Is it about EunJ and Shaun? I've seen it. They look cute, don't you think?" he said smiling, resting his chin on his hand.

"Well, that's nice. At least I don't have to reiterate everything," smiled Dara taking her phone. "So, should we do the interview soon now? It has been on our schedule for a while," she said.

"Epik High leaves in 2 weeks, right?" asked YG.

"Yes. For Coachella," answered Dara.

"Then let's all do it on Saturday," smiled Yang Hyunsuk. "I'm already excited."

 

 

"The First YG Dating Rumor For 2016"

News circulated this morning online through a Korean news portal as photos of YG's solo female rapper, EunJ, was seen walking in the early morning hand in hand with rock band the KOXX member, Shaun.

As EunJ is known to be friendly towards other artists and men, it has been normal to see her spending time with friends and colleagues. However, the photos show them holding hands while walking. The papparazzi photos also show them walking inside a coffee shop where Shaun eventually lands a kiss on EunJ's forehead. Moreover, the two seems comfortable with the situation as they looked normal, not wearing any masks or even giving effort to hide themselves. Shaun showed his blond hair while EunJ kept her hair down and wore her normal black glasses.

People started speculating that the two are dating. As to how long it has been, it hasn't been confirmed yet. The artists' labels have yet to release a statement.