Chapter 2

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Chapter 2

 

    “Sena-ya" Seunghoon said while he was playing with her hair. 

    “What?” Sena crossed her arms. She didn’t push away his hand. She just looked at him. Seunghoon smiled and continued to play with her hair. Then he shifted his gaze to look right into Sena’s eyes

    “I want to be your boyfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?”

    “... What?!”

    Sena was in shock after hearing what he just said.

    “I want to be your boyfriend. Will you be my girlfriend?” Seunghoon repeated what he had said again exactly the same. He also continued to stare at her intensely.

    “I… I heard what you said very clearly. I am just surprised.” Sena stuttered.

    “Oh. I thought you did not hear me, so…?”

    “So…?” Sena was trying to act indifferent.

    “What is your answer?”

    “Are you serious?” Sena looked at her friend as she didn’t know whether he was playing or he was serious.

    “Yes, I am. Do I look like I am fooling around?” 

    “I… I don’t know. You look serious, but you could be fooling around.” Sena looked away.

    “I’m not. I’m serious. What I told you is true and I need to know your answer.”

    “I… I don’t know…” Sena was quiet for a while then she let out her answer.

    Sena shifted her gaze to the floor. She just could not dare to look at him in the eyes.

    When Seunghoon saw Sena like that, he just couldn’t help, but sighed. He knew it would be like this. He had prepared for it.

    Seunghoon gently cupped Sena’s face with one hand to make her look at his face and said. “Sena-ya, I’ll give you some more time to think. I can wait.”

    “LeeSeunghoon… I…” Sena was having a hard time to say. She was unsure with everything right now. She really did not know what she gotta say or how she felt about him. She had always thought about him as a friend.

    “It’s okay…” Seunghoon ruffled Sena’s head. He was smiling, but Sena could see that he was quite hurt.

    “Hoon-ah…”

    Seunghoon shook his head.

    “You don’t have to say anything right now… The truth is I’m afraid that what you are going to say is going to hurt me more, so please save it for the next time. However, Whatever you are going to tell me, just so you know, I’m not going to give up on you, HongSena. Good night.”

    Seunghoon kissed Sena’s forehead and left quickly. Sena was standing there, she was very stunned at what Seunghoon said and did.

    “LeeSeunghoon…” Sena was looking at his back as he was walking away quickly.

    What should I do? What will Seunghoon and I be in the future? No… What will we be like tomorrow? What should I do when I see him again…

    Then the text came. She took out her phone to see who sent her a text and it was LeeSeunghoon.

    [It would be nice if you dream of me tonight.]

    Seunghoon-ah What should I do about you?

 

    - The next day -

    “HongSena!”

    I did not have to turn around to see who he was. I could remember his voice. I knew that it was LeeSeunghoon.

    “Sena-ya!” He shouted my name again. This time it was louder. I just had to stopped walking and turned around to look at him. As always, He was running toward me with a joyful smile. Why I am so stupid that I cannot see how he feels about me after all this time?

    “Sena-ya. Hi~” He greeted me with his signature smile as if nothing happened last night. 

    “Hi?” I answered with not-so-sure tone.

    “Why are you like this?”

    “Because…” I was about to say, but Seunghoon cut off mid sentence.    

    “Ahhh~ You are like this because of what I told you last night?”    

    “Well, yeahhh…” I could not dare to look into his eyes again.

    “I have to go get something in my car. Can you go with me?”         

    Seunghoon suddenly changed the subject. I could not catch up with him anymore. 

    “Ahh.. Sure.”

    I followed him. 

    Seunghoon was getting something out of his car, but he took quite a long time, so I asked him. “What are you getting? You can’t find it? Should I help you?”

    “No, I found it, but I’m just preparing my mind.” Seunghoon answered.

    “Preparing your mind? For what?”    

    “For this.” He turned around to face me and there was a red carnation in his hand.

    “Seunghoon-ah… What’s this?”

    “A flower, a carnation.” His answer was very very simple.

    “I know that it is a flower, but what’s for?” I couldn’t help, but to be a bit angry.

    He chuckled then he grabbed my hand to put it in my hand.

    “Yahh” I was trying not to take it, but he managed to put it in my hand eventually.  

    “Just take it. I want to give it to you.” He pouted.

    I scoffed softly. “Your aegyo won’t help anything.”

    “I know. I know. I know my charm won’t work with you and I know what your answer will be. We can continue our friendship, but it will be just a slight of change since my status will be a friend who is going to be a ‘boyfriend’ soon.” He emphasised the word boyfriend.

    How should I react to this? I am so confused.

    He continued to speak as I was silent.

    “Do you know what is the meaning of a red carnation?”

    I shook my head slowly.

    “It means love. It means… Please notice my love for you…”

    “Hoon-ah…”    

    “And do you know what does the amount of a flower mean? For one flower, it means you are the only one in my heart.”

    “LeeSeunghoon…”

    “Sena-ya, I know I made you feel uncomfortable and I’m really sorry. I just cannot hide it anymore. I will not give up. Can you please give me a chance?” He begged me. I can see him begging me through his eyes and I could hear how desperate he was in his voice. 

    I was quite surprised to see his serious side (again). He was waiting for my answer quietly and I am still quiet.

    Do I like him? I had been asking myself this question since yesterday, but I could not answer myself. Perhaps, This means I might have a feeling for him too…

    “Okay, fine. You can try.” I finally said it.

    “Yayyyyy!! Woohooo~”

    He came up to hug me tightly. I pushed him gently and said.

    “Right now, we are friends and nothing more, okay?” I told him firmly.

    “Okay!” He saluted.

    “But I think we being friends is good…” I was trying to say, but he cut me off again.

    “Bla bla bla~ Let's go! The class is starting soon~” He hugged my shoulder.

    “What about the flower?” I showed him the flower in my hand.

    “You can take it with you.” He comfortably said it.

    “No. I will leave it in your car.”

    “Why?” He immediately dropped his arm from my shoulder.

    “What should I answer if someone ask me who gave it to me?”

    “Just say I did.” 

    “No.” 

    “Why?” He looked at me with sad puppy eyes.

    “Because... Uh. Because I don't want anybody to know!”

    “Why? Why you have to be embarrass? You got it from me, LeeSeunghoon!” He said while he was putting his hand over his chest. Overreacting again.

    “Because I got it from you. We're friends. I don't want to answer their questions and I don't want to be teased.” 

    “I don't mind.” He shrugged.

    “But I do and you should have some shame.” I opened his car’s door then put it on the back seat.

    “I'm an open person like that.” He winked at me.

    And I just shook my head.

 

    Seunghoon had prepared lots of plans to make Sena fell for him.

    Plan A : Cute guy

    (1)

    “HongSena~” Seunghoon called Sena with cute tone.

    “What?” 

    “I’m so tired today~” Seunghoon said it with aegyo again then he leaned  his head on her shoulder. Just a few sec after, he leaned his whole body on her side.

    “Yahh You’re heavy.” Sena used her elbow to bounce him off, but he just moved a bit and still leaned against her.

    “I want to sleeeep~” He was trying to snuggle with her.

    “Yahhh~ Just go home.” Sena pushed him off, he almost fell off the chair.

    They were sitting in the living room in Sena’s apartment.

    “Can’t I sleep here?” Seunghoon looked at Sena with his puppy eyes.

    “You can’t sleepover, but you can sleep for now.”

    “Sena-yaa~”

    “Just do as I told or else just go home.” Sena insisted.

    “I don’t want to sit alone. I wanna sit with you.” Seunghoon crossed his arms and pouted.

    “Then sit straight, don’t lean against me. I’m doing homework.”

    “Okay…”

    He said with fatigued voice.

 

    (2)

    “Sena-yaa~”

    “What?”

    “Today, my mom came from Busan. Do you want to come eat dinner with us?”

    “Really? Your mom came here?”

    “Yeahhh~ Jinwoo-hyung, Minho, Taehyun and Seungyoon will come too.”

    “Alright. I’m free this evening. I’ll go.”

    “Yayyyy~ By the way, Do you want to stay over at my apartment for a night?” Seunghoon batted his eyelashes. 

    “No.” Sena answered briefly.

    “When I finished eating and chatting with your mom, I’ll go home.”

    “HongSena~ Why can’t you stay with me~” Seunghoon whined using his satoori.

 

    Plan B : Nice guy, warm-hearted guy 

    (1)

    Seunghoon walked over to the side nearer the car when they walked cross the street.

    Sena looked at him then he noticed her gaze and turned to look at her too.

    “What?” He asked.

    “You would be hit by a car first.”

    “I always do this. You never noticed?”

    “I do, but you don’t have to do this.” Sena held up her hand which it was held by his hand.

    “Just a reward.” He winked and smiled.

 

    (2)

    Sena was trying to reach a book on the shelf, but it was too high, so she could not reach it. Then there was someone stood behind her and got it for her.

    “Here you go.” He gave the book to her. 

    “Hoonie… Thank you.” Sena was surprised for a bit since he was so close when he reached the book. She could smell his perfume.

    “Don’t you think it was like in a drama? Isn’t it romantic?” Seunghoon shows her his handsome smile.

    “Isn’t it too cliché? My hero might not be you.” Sena raised her eye brow then walked away. 

    “Ah~ HongSena.”

 

    Plan C : Seduction

    (1)

    It was Saturday, Sena and Seunghoon were going to go shopping together. Sena went to Seunghoon’s place.

    Sena rang the door’s bell. She waited just a bit then Seunghoon opened the door for her. He was half . He was wearing only jeans and his hair was still wet.

    “Hi. You just finished showering? It’s getting late.” Sena greeted with a smile then walked pass him into the room.

    Seunghoon followed her in with a little bit irritated mood. He thought her expression would be more impressive like surprising to see him like this. 

    Come to think again. She used to see me like this many times… She might has gotten used to it… This is too soft. I gotta do something stronger. 

    “Ahhhhh~ HongSena~ Come here~” Seunghoon called Sena in satoori.

    “What?” Sena rushed to his bedroom.

    “Yah! Hoonie! What’s wrong…” When she reached his room, she was dumbfound. All she saw was Seunghoon in his towel, only towel wrapped around his waist.

    “What… What the heck?” 

    “I want to change my pants and now I cannot choose with shirt I should wear. I want you to help me.” Seunghoon walked up to Sena and leaded her by hand to his closet.

    “Which one do you think I should wear?” Seunghoon asked as he looked to Sena. His arm touched her arm purposely made Sena moved away a bit which caused Seunghoon to smirk.

    “Why don’t you choose it by yourself?” Sena rolled her eyes, but she was choosing the shirt for him.

    “What do you think of this one?” She asked then put a shirt over his body. “I like this one. You should wear this.” She threw the shirt to his bed.

    “I’m going to wait outside. You should hurry up. Don;t make me wait too long.” Sena pointed her finger at him then walked out.

    Whattttttt!? Is she even a girl? This is the first she saw me exposed this much! But she seemed so normal. Do I have to go to make her heart shake?? Aish HongSena!

 

    (2)

    Sena was wearing a t-shirt that had not very long hem. so when she raised her arms, the t-shirt lifted. 

    “Oh.” Seunghoon cried out in a surprised tone.

    “What?” Sena turned her head to look at him.

    “We’re wearing the same brand. Look!” He said then he lifted his shirt and showed his CK .

    “Yahh! You don’t have to show me.” Sena hit Seunghoon’s arm.

    “And you… you were looking at my… you .” She pulled up her pants higher. 

    “Then don’t wear it.” 

    “Then don’t look.”

    “I hate it when boys look at you.” Seunghoon looked at her intensely.

    Sena lost her words then Seunghoon changed his expression into a playful one.

     “Though you don’t wear this outfit, I already fell over heel for you.” He winked.

 

    ETC.

 

    Ahhhh~ Nothing worked!!! She still saw me as a friend! What the hell?!!

First, I gotta make her see me as a man!

 


I hope you like it :)