Chapter 13

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

  

 

 

Chapter 13

 

    Sena was looking through her phone while she was waiting for the bus. She did not get on the two buses that came since there were so many people on the buses and she really needed to sit down as today, she used her legs too much. However, if the next bus came and though the seats were full, she would get on it. Otherwise, she would not be able to go home. She started to get bored with the phone, so she started to look around. Sena came to notice that there was a guy who waited for the bus for so long and he still sat there at the same spot since she came here.

    Many buses had come, but he’s still here… Come to think about this… His hat looks familiar… Ah! Right! He was the one who stood near Seunghoon when I walked that fashion show… Ah… Wait, is he… No way…

    Sena started to feel worried, so she tested her conjecture by standing up and he also stood up!

    ! Have I been stalked?! Is he following me?!

    Sena decided not to take the bus anymore. She decided to take the cab instead. I will pay more for my safety… My apartment is not that far anyway…

    Sena walked to the area where she could find the taxi easier, but that guy was still following her. As Sena knew that she was being followed, she thought of calling someone for help, but if she called for someone, he might knew that she had noticed him and did something scarier. Sena decided to text instead.

    To. HoonieHoon

    {빨리와 살려줘 제발} - (Ppalli wa SalRyeoJeo Jebal - Come quickly Help me please.)

    Sena sent a text, but he did not reply, so she sent again.

    {빨립발립발립발립발리제발} - (Pallibribppalib Jebal - Quuuuickkkkplease.)

    This time Sena typed so quickly, she did not care about the typo.

    After she sent a text this time, Seunghoon called back instantly. She turned off the sound, but she could feel that it was vibrating in her bag. She was thinking whether she should pick up or not, but then and nose were covered from the back. After that, her conscious was off.

 

    “Why don’t you pick up the phone, HongSena! What is happening with you!?” Seunghoon was getting anxious. He dialled her number for several times, but she did not pick up.

    Seunghoon just separated from those four and he was about to drive home when he got Sena’s text.

    Sena was taken to an abandoned building. She did not get any seal on neither her hands and legs. She was locked up in the room. Sena woke up alone and was panic. She understood the word Mental breakdown more than before. She looked around the room trying to find the way to escape, but there was none. She suddenly thought of her phone. She looked for her bag and then found it. She got her phone out and about to call Seunghoon, but he called her. She picked up the call immediately.

    “Hoon…”

    (Sena-ya What happened? Wait for me. I’m going to you.) Seunghoon spoke so fast, his accent got mixed up between Seoul and Busan. He was getting more anxious as he heard Sena’s trembly voice.

    “Please… Help me… That guy has been following me… He has got me locked in some abandoned building…” Sena said with a voice that was about to cry.

    (… Sena Wait for me. I’m going…) Seunghoon’s breath was stopped by her words for a sec.

    “Come quickly…”

    (Sent me the location. I’m rushing over and don’t hang up the phone.)

    “Un…” Sena the speaker and shared him a location.

    (It’s okay… I’m going to see you now…)

    “Un…”

    (No matter what happen. I’m going to save you… You are gonna be okay.)

    “Hoon… I’m scared… You have to come quickly… Come…”

    Sena had not finished her sentence and Seunghoon could hear the opening door sound. Sena was caught using phone then her phone was snatched away and it was hung up.

 

    “Sena! Sena! HongSena! !” Seunghoon hit the steering wheel as the call was hung up then he accelerated the car.

    “Luckily, Sena sent the location…” Seunghoon looked at the location. He knew that building since he used to film a music video for fun with those four there.

    He tried to stay calm though it was a hard thing to do right now.

    Sena… Please… Don’t let anything happen to her… I’m going to you now and I’m going to crush that bastard with my own feet!

    

    Sena got up promptly and moved back. She gathered courage and asked. “Who are you? And why you did this to me? Do we know each other?”

    When she saw his face, she thought that he was not that old. He seemed to be around the same age. She tried to control herself not to cry.

    “Are you maybe… a student at the same university as me?”

    “HongSena… I always have my eyes for you.” He said and slowly walked near her.

    “Yes? Then we should talk nicely.” Sena answered and went backward.

    “Why do you have to move away. You don’t have to. I like you, so there is no need to be scared.”

    “You… like me?”

    When Sena saw him walked closer, she could not help, but to moved back automatically.

    “I told you not to move!”

    Sena was frozen from the yelling. She was panic again. She even held her breath for a moment.

    “Sorry, I’m sorry. I did not intent to yell. It’ just that seeing you move away makes me sad.” He spoke with a softer tone. Suddenly he changed into a different person.

    “Yes…” Sena nodded.

    Now, I am scared for real…

    “You…” Sena’s voice trailed off, so she took a deep breath and asked him. “You have something… to talk to me?” She was be careful at every word she used.

    “Well, yes. I just want to have some time alone with you. I want to talk with you, but I cannot find a chance.” He answered her comfortably.

    “Okay… So what do you want to talk about?”

    “Since the day you helped me collect the stuffs I dropped and you told me I forgot to zip my bag… I want to thank you. I want to talk to you, but it’s because that guy friend of yours, I could not talk to you. I hate seeing you guys together.”

    “You mean Hoonie…?”

    “I hate it even more when you call him Hoonie. Why do you have to make it sounds like you guys are so close. You said you guys are not dating!”

    “Ca… Calm down please. Me and him are not dating. We are friends.”

    “My heart hurts. Sena… You don’t even know me…” He slowly got down to his knees.

    His emotion suddenly changed into a sad one. It made Sena very confused. She did not know what to do. He was just yelling at her, but now he was on his knees.

    What should I do now? Should I comfort him or what… Sena looked at him with confusing. She was getting confused like him

    “Ah… Then we should get to know each other, right? What is your name then?” Sena asked softly.

    He shifted his gaze to her out of a sudden and yelled at her after he heard her question. “See! You don’t even know my name!”

    Sena almost took a step back, but she remembered that if she did that it would make him more mad. I’m kinda brave too…

    Sena complimented herself in her mind. 

    “Pl- Please calm down. It’s better if we talk nicely, right? Getting to know each other and stuffs. I want to… know more about you. Please tell me your name.”

    He seemed to be more calm down. “Yoo…”

    “Yoo…?” 

    “YooShiJin…”

    “YooShiJin!?” Sena forgot how to be scared. She shouted his name in shock.

    “Why?”

    “N-Nothing… It’s just that your name is quite a trend.”    

    YooShiJin!? What the hell! Why you have to come to me in this scary form? Captain! I don’t want YooShijin anymore! I need LeeSeunghoon! Where are you now! LeeSeunghoon!

    “What is your major…?” Sena continued asking as he did not laugh.

    “Science… Third year.”

    “Oh… That is why we don’t see each other often… Oppa…”

    Sena hesitated to call him Oppa a little, but it was a good decision. He looked more satisfied.

    “And about you and that trash being friends. I saw you kissed him today.” He changed the subject again.

    Sena clenched her fist when she heard him call Seunghoon trash then she was startled when she heard that he saw her kissed Seunghoon.

    “I was just playing…” Sena tried to explain.

    “Play?! What kind of friends play like that?!”

    “Li-Listen to me please… You remember that I had red lipstick on when I do the runway walk?”

    Sena continued her story as she saw him nodded. “I just wanted to make a stain on his cheek. That’s all.”

    “Really?” He was thinking that he should buy to or not.

    “Really.” Sena said with gentle and calm tone.

    “Then… What if I want you to play with me like that too.” He got up.

    “Yes?” Sean’s voice went high pitch. She started to foresee bad things. She was not sure whether she should back off or not. She did not know what to do.

    “I want to play with you like that too.” He walked toward her.

    “You wouldn’t be surprised since you already knew…”

    “I pretend I don’t know.”

    “Oppa…”

    “I told you that I’ll pretend.” He started to raised his voice again. Calling ‘Oppa’ seemed not to work on him anymore.

    “But.. But I did not put on the lipstick. It wouldn’t…” Sena didn’t finish her sentence, he jumped on her and it made her jumped too.

    “I told you not to move away!!”

    “But I was scared!” Sena shouted back. It was a brave decision. As he heard her shouting, he was taken a back a little.

    “Then should we do something else?”

    “Yes…?”

    Sena started to feel dread. His voice and action changed.

    “What are you gonna do?”

    “Something you and that idiot might never done” He slowly walked to Sena again.

    “Don’t call Hoonie idiot!!” Sena lost her sense and yelled at him making him stopped. Sena saw that and thought. Whatever, I yelled then I will continue yelling. “Don’t talk about Hoonie like that! Just a moment ago, you called him trash and he is not like that! He is not you! So do not…” Sena could not end her speaking. He rushed to her and held her both arms.

    “I told you I don’t like you call him like that!”

    “I want to!! It is up to me! And I hate that you call Hoonie like that too!!” Sena tried to fight with louder voice.    

    “You creep! Get out of my face!” Sean was trying to undo his grip.

    “HongSena… You are the one who is in the wrong side. I am not going to hurt you, but it is you… who hurt yourself.” His voice was clod. His grip on her arms was tighter.

    “What the hell…”

    Sena was frightened by his words.

    “You will regret at what you did, HongSena.”

    “Let me go!” Sena tried to get his hands off and he did let her go. He threw her to the floor.

    Sena could feel the pain on her back.

    Seunghoon… 

    “Do you regret now?” He sat on his heels in front of her.

    “You are the one who need to regret, not me!”

    Her face was turned by his hand. This is the first time that I got slapped… And it is from a guy…

    “You did this to yourself. You chose this. The strength from my hand was my love for you.”

    “Nonsense… This is getting more and more crazy…” Sena tried to speak even though her face hurt so much.

    “What?”

    “You don’t love me. What you did is not love!”

    “HongSena You don’t understand! You still don’t understand how much I love you!” He held her arms and shook her violently. It hurts…

    She could not hold back her tear anymore. It was tearing.

    “Stop it!!” Sena gather her strength and pushed him. She stood up at once and got away from him.

    “I’m going out of here no matter what! And I’m going to call the police!”

    “And how? Who will come for you at this time?”

     “Hoonie will. I just talked to him on the phone.” Sena emphasised Seunghoon’s name. She was challenging him.

    As he heard his name, he got angrier. He walked toward her immediately. “Sena You never learned,huh? How many times do I have to…”

    When Sena saw him got close enough, she reached out for the near vase on the night table and strikes it hard on his head. 

    “HongSena…” He called her name in lightly as he fell down. He still looked at her.

    Sena got the chair up and hit it on his back. This time, there were no voice from him. He stayed still on the floor. Sena slowly put the chair down and sighed. She was afraid and relieved.

    “Did I… Just turn into a murderer…”

    Not long after Sena mumbled, someone dashed into the room. Sena turned to see that it was the one who she had been waiting, her charming prince on a white horse although, the horse was a bit old.

    “Hoon-ah…” Sena spoke his name lightly. As she saw his face, her eyes became watery again. The tear that had stopped, came back again.  She couldn’t stop herself from crying and she did not plan to.

    “Sena…” Seunghoon called her name softly. He was relieved that she was safe, but he felt sorry and hurt to see her cried. He looked at the body on the floor then he rushed to hug her.

    “It's okay... I'm here. I'm here. I'm sorry. I’m sorry that I let you faced this all alone. I’m sorry.”

    “Hoonie…” Sena burried her face to his chest and hugged him tightly.

    “It’s alright…” He said and patted her head.

    “Hoon, I’m scared…”

    “I’m sorry… I’m sorry. If he wakes up, I’ll strike him down.”

    “Is he... Is he dead? Did I kill him?”

    “Not yet. He just fainted.” 

    Seunghoon looked at that guy then he rested his chin on her head and patted her back.

    “I called the police. They'll be here in a minute.”

    “Un…”

    “Sena, you are so strong. You did great…”

    “Hoon…”

    “I’m sorry… I’m sorry, I did not help you.”

    “Just seeing you dash in here, it made me happy… Thank you Hoonie… Hoonie…”

    “I’m here…”

    “Thank you… Hoonie…”

 


  Thank you ♥♥♥♥