Sweet Act III

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

    
Sweet Act III

 

    "Hoonie, seems like your hands are very busy." Sena told him with a serious tone as she looked away from her book to look at him who was cuddling her on the sofa. 

    "Haha~ Yes~"

    Yes… but still don’t stop…

    Seunghoon kept hugging her waist and used his head to rub her shoulder fondly.

    "Don’t just laugh it off. You gotta stop." Sena pushed his head hard he almost fell of the sofa.

    "I don’t want to~" Seunghoon moved closer again and leaned his face close to her. He smiled shamelessly. Sena looked at his face then she pinched his nose.

    "You cheeky~"

    "You like this side of me, right?" He caught her hand and kissed her palm softly.

    "Don’t kiss my hand." She pulled her hand back immediately.

    "Does that mean I can kiss somewhere else?" He said with a cunning smile.

    "I did not mean it in that way…" Sena stuttered as she looked away.

    "Then what do you mean? If it doesn’t mean like that?" 

    He caressed her cheek then he kissed it gently.

    Sena turned her head to look at him quickly. He lifted his brow and said. "Your cheek is so soft~"

    Sena had not said anything, Seunghoon kissed her cheek again. this time he pressed his lips harder.

    "LeeSeunghoon." Sena did not oppose, she just looked at him since she began to get carried away with his actions.

    "Yes?" He smiled sweetly, but his eyes were not innocent.

    "Ah…"

    "If you don’t know what to say, you don’t have to say anything right now." He winked and thought. Even though you want to say, you won’t be able to now… His corner lips curled up a little. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately then his hands began to get busy again. He slowly pushed Sena down to the sofa. This time Sena did not resist him since the brain function had stopped working and now she was going along with the voice in her mind. Seunghoon parted his lips from hers slowly. His sense had began to disappear too.

    He breathed in and said with a low voice. "HongSena…"    

    "Yeah…?" She replied softly as she was playing with his hair with her right hand and the other hand was holding his neck.

    "I… I love you…" He told her while he was looking right into her eyes. His expression was serious.

    Sena smiled and said. "I love you too."

    Seunghoon let out a big and bright smile after he heard that. He leaned in again to kiss her. Sena closed her eyes as she was waiting for the kiss. He looked at her then he could not stop smiling. He bit his lower lip a little as he tried to reduce the excitement, however he could not. He gave her a sweet, gentle kiss then it started to get deeper and more passionately. He bit her lower lip lightly then he went to her neck while his hand crept under her t-shirt from the back. As his hand was about to unhook the bra and he was about to bite her neck, Sena’s phone rang and it was the same time that her conscious came back. She opened her eyes and pushed him off very hard that he fell off the sofa. She used her both arms to hug herself. She looked shocked. She was shocked because of him and herself. 

    "Yah! HongSena! If you like it rough, you should have just told me, so I could prepare myself." He rubbed his back in pain.

    "Yah! LeeSeunghoon! I do not… Oh my god. What have I done? What are we about to do…"

    She mumbled as she had gone crazy. She ruffled her hair then she remembered that someone had called her, so she rushed to her bag and got the phone out with her shaken hand to see who was calling.

    "I… I need to go… Hyunie called me." She looked at Seunghoon with blushing face as if her face was painted with blood. Her heart was still beating crazily.

    "Huh? What? Are you going to leave me here like this and go? After what we just did?" He looked at her in disbelief.

    "We… We did nothing! And yes I need to go!" She could not hide how nervous she was.

    "Yah! Wait! HongSena! You cannot leave me just like this!" Seunghoon got up from the ground. He tried to catch her, but she was faster. She dodged and ran to the door.

    "Bye!"

    Then she disappeared with a slamming door.

    "That brat… has disturb me and Sena again…" 

    "Ahhhhhhhhh~" He hit the sofa and wriggled on the floor in annoyance.

 

    When Sena met Taehyun, he put his arm around her shoulder, then he made a weird face.

    "Noona… Did Noona go to see Hoonie-hyung before this?"

    "Yes… How did you know? Hoonie told you?"

    Sena looked at him in surprise. Taehyun shook his head.

    "No, but I remember the smell."

    "Smell?" Sena tilted her head.

    "Yes." Taehyun nodded and continued with his explanation.

    "I remember the smell of Hoonie-hyung’s perfume. And from noona’s body, I can smell it quite clearly." He emphasized the word 'clearly'.

    "Really?" She asked then she smelled her arm and she could sense his perfume.

    "What did you guys do…? Why his smell… Ah… I should not have asked things like this. I’m sorry… I asked something too personal." He said with a shy smile as he looked at her.

    "Yah! What… We did nothing. I just used his perfume when I went to his place. That’s all."

    "Really?"

    "Yes! I saw that it’s a woman’s perfume and it smells nice, so I used it." Sena crossed her arms and tried to act tough.

    "Ahh~ Is that so~" taehyun nodded, but he did not seem to buy that.

    Don’t smile like you know everything! You brat! And LeeSeunghoon! You sly lion! Youuuuu!

 

This song fits this very well♥