Chapter 15

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

 

Chapter 15

 

    “Are you still mad at me about this morning?”

Seunghoon asked while Sena was watching TV in the living room after he finished showering and dressed in his yesterday’s outfit.

    “What?” Sena asked with nonchalant tone. She did not look at Seunghoon. Her eyes were fixed to the TV.

    “That I almost saw you .”

    Sena showed dissatisfaction a little then called out his name with deep tone. “Hoon. Why did you have to bring that up again?”

    “I think we are even now. You have seen me almost a lot.” Seunghoon walked to hide the TV screen.

    “What even? I don’t want to see you like that and do not cover my TV.” Sena threw a small pillow at him, but he caught it and that made her more annoyed.

    “I didn’t intend to see you too! It was an accident!” Seunghoon finished his sentence and threw the pillow back at her. Sena almost could not catch it.

    “Ah~ I should have worn towel out, so you would have been less embarrassed.”

    “Stop joking.” Sena talked in low tone. She hit the pillow against the sofa a bit angrily since if she cold not catch it, it would have hit her face.

    “Then I’m not joking.” Seunghoon shrugged.

    “Should I do it for real?” He spoke as he crossed his arms and acted like he was going to take off his t-shirt.

    “Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah!” Sena grabbed the same pillow and threw it at him really hard. This time he did not catch it, so it hit his face.

    “HaHaHa~ What~ You don’t want to see y Hoonie?” He said as he used his hand to pulled down his collar to show his collarbone and ily blew his kiss for Sena with seductive gaze, but Sena just made a face at him.

    “No, Not even a bit and you are not y.” Sena crossed her arms and frowned.

    Seunghoon smiled ‘till his eyes got smaller then he walked and sat next to Sena. She looked at him for a second then she moved away then Seunghoon moved closer.

    “Please don’t be mad at me~” Seunghoon used his arm nestled Sena’s arm.

    “You don’t have to sit so close to me. There’s plenty of space here.”

    “I want to be close to you though.” 

    Sena rolled her eyes. Seunghoon saw Sena was about to move away again, so he locked her arm and hugged her arm then he laid his head on her shoulder.

    “Seunghoon.”

    “Stop sulking and I’ll let you go.”

    “I’m not.”

    “I can see that you are from your face.”

    “I’m not making any face.”

    “How can you see your face.”

    “Because it is my face. I know my own face.”

    “Sena I promise that from now on I’ll knock every time, alright? So please don’t be mad.” Seunghoon lifted his head up to see Sena’s face.

    Sena sighed then she looked away shyly. “Actually, I am not that mad or anything. It’s just that… thinking about it makes me… feel a bit uncomfortable around you…”

    “Shy?”

    “No.”

    “You are shy.”

    “I told you I’m not… It’s just…” Sena turned back to Seunghoon to argue, but she could not say anything more since his face was so close.

    “Just… what?” Seunghoon slowly stitched his back, so now his head was higher than Sena’s. He had to low his head to look at her. 

    “Just surprised.” Sena shifted her gaze to look at something else and was going to turn her head, but Seunghoon let go of her arm and cupped her face, so she could not turn away.

    “HongSena…” He called her name while he was look into her eyes.

    “Hmm…?”

    “What do you think of me now? How do you feel about me?”

    “I…” Sena opened as if she was going to say something, but she closed again. She avoided the gaze.

    “If you are not going to answer me. I’m going to find the answer myself.”

    “How?” Sena shifted her gaze back to him.

    “I’m gonna find a method to prove what I’m thinking.”

    Sena knitted her brow.

    “Like this.”

    After talking, Seunghoon swiftly leaned his body to Sena and attempted to kiss her. Sena’s eyes went bigger as she was shocked by Seunghoon’s sudden attack, but she still managed to use her hand to push his face away until he fell over to his back on sofa.

    “Ahhh~ I missed it again!” Seunghoon hit the back of the sofa annoyingly.

    “Wait. Or you want to be the one who come onto me? Then come here!” Seunghoon nodded his head up and opened his arms.

    Sena hit his leg hard. He whined in pain then got up.

    “I should have made you mine when I had a chance.”

    “Hoon.”

    “You are so hard-hearted. Do you know that?”

    “I know.”

    “Don’t you feel any butterfly?”

    Sena smiled softly. “Butterflies do take time transform, you know?”

    “I don’t know what I should do anymore. I can’t think of any plan or how to make you love me.” Seunghoon’s voice was sad. He looked down to the floor.

    “LeeSeunghoon. You don’t have to do anything more than this. Just be yourself. When I am sure, I’ll tell you.” Sena said and ruffled his hair gently.

    Seunghoon caught Sena’s hand then he stared at her. “HongSena. You are too adorable, don’t you know that? I told you, didn’t I? If you are cuter than this I can’t bare it.”

    “What? I did not do anything.” Sena stated with confusing expression and trying to pull her hand back.

    “You are too adorable. I need to do something. Come here!”

    “Yah!”

    Seunghoon pulled her with a bit of strength and Sena was pulled into his arms.

    “Hoonie Let me go.” Sena hit Seunghoon’s side many times, but he did not care. He hugged her tighter.

    “I will not let go of you easily.”

    After he said only one second, his phone rang.

    “Ah… Guess I have to release you.” Seunghoon let go of Sena and answered his phone.

    “Yes, hung.” Seunghoon talked on the phone while looking at Sena.

    “Okay. I’ll be there soon. See you there.”

    Seunghoon put down the phone then he said. “I gotta go.”

    “Where?”

    “I have an appointment with Jinwoo-hyung and others. I got something to talk about.” Seunghoon stood up.

    Sena looked up to him. “Ahh… Alright then you should go. Don’t keep them waiting for too long.” 

    “I’ll be going.”

    “Okay, Drive safely.”

    “I’ll will.”

    Seunghoon bowed down and leaned closer to Sena. He then gave her a big peck on her cheek.

    “LeeSeunghoon!” Sena touched where Seunghoon kissed while gazing at him wide-eyed. She could not believe what just happened.

    “Now we are even about you kissing me yesterday.” Seunghoon gave her a wink while he was smiling sweetly then he rushed to the door.

    Sena could not believe he would do this. My heart… it won’t stop beating so fast.

    I called this deposit… After she says yes, I’ll withdraw a lot more. Seunghoon thought happily as he walked to his car.

    This morning had a lot of surprising events for hearts.

 

    The appointment location was the police station. They were here to talk about the stalker. After they done, they decided to fill their stomachs.

    “Same outfit as yesterday, huh~ Ahhh~ Did you stay at Noona’s apartment last night?” Seungyoon asked when they were in the car on their ways to the restaurant.

    “Right~ I was going to ask you about that too.” Minho said as he hung onto Seunghoon’s seat.

    “Yeah.” Seunghoon nodded while he was concentrating on driving.

    “Ohhhhhhhhhhh~” - Everybody.

    “No need to be surprised. Nothing happened.”

    Everybody again shrugged at the same time.

    “You should have told us since last night though.” Jinwoo who was sitting in the front said.

    “I was in shock, so I did not tell anybody.”

    “I understand. Noona is safe and that is fine.” Minho stated.

    “That guy has a lot of nice photos. He is such a stalker.” Taehyun was thinking about the evidence the police showed them.

    “You should have asked for the photos, hyung. You are a bit her stalker too.” Seungyoon said jokingly.

    “Yah.”

    “Hyung, from now on you need to take better care of Noona, alright?” Taehyun said as he met his eyes with Seunghoon through mirror.

    “I know.”

    Seunghoon nodded. He knew how much Taehyun cared for this Noona. Actually, everybody knew that Taehyun loved Sena as if she were his real sister.

    When they reached the destination, they rapidly ordered food since the hunger did take over their bodies.

    “Hyung, We got something to ask.” Seungyoon spoke after the waiter left.

    “What?” Seunghoon asked.

    “Our school will hold a fair festival again soon.” - Taehyun

    “Ahh~ the festival?” - Minho

    “Yeah Yeah~ in town months.” - Seungyoon

    On fair festival, there were booths from students and outsider and there would be a concert at night.

    “Wow~ that is pretty fast.” - Seunghoon

    “So what is it that you wanna ask?” Jinwoo brought everyone to the main topic.

    “We want to ask you to play again with us this year.” Seungyoon told them in an excitement.

    “Yeah! I asked teacher and he said okay. If you guys come, the school girls would go crazy.” Taehyun was also excited.

    “And we will get to play together like we used to. We have tried write songs. Please say yes.”

    “If we play, there will be lots of people come to see.”

    The two maknaes trying to pursued the hyungs.

    “Yah What makes you guys so confident that we will get people to watch?” Seunghoon threw a question back. He chuckled as he saw how happy the maknaes were.

    “Why can’t we? Since we got this person.” Taehyun locked Jinwoo’s neck.

    “KimJinwoo who captures even little girls’ hearts.” Seungyoon added.

    “Yah Jinwoo-Hyung isn’t the only one who is good-looking though.” Seunghoon protested.

    “Hyung. Admit it. We are not as handsome as him, but I’m sure we are charming.” Minho said.

    “Who say I’m not handsome. When I was younger, girls loved me.” Seunghoon crossed his arms.

    “Really?” The four of them asked.

    “Yahhhh”

    “Wowww~ But it would be nice to play together again.”

    “Minho-hyung thinks that too?”

    “Last year, we did not go, so let’s go this year.”

    “Alright. I’m in.”

    “Jinwoo-hyung said yes. What about you, hyung?” Seungyoon waited for Seunghoon’s answer.

    “Okay. Let’s do this. It’ll be fun.”

    “YAYYYYYYY”

    Seungyoon and Taehyun did high five.

    “After we’re done eating. Let’s go listening to the songs.”

    “Yahhh. That is fast.”

    “Ahhh~ Are we riding a time-machine?”

    “I feel old now~” - Minho

    “Yah You are talking about old?” Jinwoo tapped Minho’s shoulder.

    “Sorry, hyung~”

    Talking about the good old times made them smile and laugh non-stop.

    It was like they were bringing the happy vibe from those times :)

 


Hoonie is backkkkkk :)