Chapter 22

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

Chapter 22

 

    After 'wild boy' LeeSeunghoon ran from behind the drum while everyone else ran off the stage.

    "Look. What are they doing?" Sena pointed excitedly.

    "What are they planning to do?"

    "Ah! Is it going to be Hoonie-oppa’s solo?" Minhye shook Sena’s arm in excitement.

    "Maybe…" 

    Sena looked at him with a big smile. So this is a surprise?

 

 

 

    "When I walk down the zig-zag narrow alley. The moonlight that shines on me me, remember us. Wait! I’ll run towards you. My rolling emotions suddenly drop down. I get away from the person. The more I get whipped horribly. Old words go further away. A temporary goodbye to the butterflies. I briefly cast aside you too. Everything has changed too much to return to a heart that has left."

    Seunghoon was dancing freestyle to the song. He was very cool and charming.

    "His name is Seunghoon, right? He is so cool."

    "You’re right. He is so cooool~"

    "His smile is so cute."    

    "Unni, you need to show them whose is whose." Minhye told Sena.

    Sena did not say anything. She just laughed sheepishly.

    "Just like when you did a fashion show."

    "Stop being sarcastic, you two."

    Minhye and Chaeyeon did a high five and giggled.

    "But what is with this song?" Chaeyeon crossed her arms.

    "Huh?"

    "The lyrics. It’s as if he is breaking up with you."

    "Without any love or emotions! Sing! Sing!"

    "Ah…" Sena looked at Seunghoon and listened to the song carefully.

    "But we are not dating. How can he break up with me."

    "Unni! This might be a secret message to you saying 'if you don’t accept my love now, I’m gonna stop trying.' Something like that?"

    "Hmmmm…" Sena’s eyebrows were knitted.

    What kind of surprise is this!? LeeSeunghoon! Sena thought angrily.

 

 

    "*My eyes are wet, water is flowing. It’s gather on my two cheeks. It drops and spreads black. You’re crying again today."

    "Wow… They are dancing!"

    "Seunghoon must be the one who created the choreography."    

    "Wait… Is this a surprise…?"

    "I repeatedly ask you to smile, but you just blankly stare at the sky.

What robbed you of your smile. I want to rewind it all back. Your smile is like heaven."

    "Wowww Taehyun’s voice~ I really like his voice." - Sena

    "Yaeh~ And his smile is like heaven~" - Chaeyeon

    "Yeah…" Minhye nodded lightly. She was captured by his voice and his smile. 

    (* from: https://popgasa.com/2014/08/11/winner-smile-again/)

 

    "Hello again. The song we sung was called 'Smile Again' Wah~ It was the first show that we danced." Seungyoon said shyly.

    "Right~ It was the first performance. I was so nervous."

    "Thanks to the choreographer, LeeSeunghoon. Please give him a round of applause." Taehyun said and clapped his hands. When he heard the clapping, Seunghoon bowed 90 degree coyly.

    "Yahhh~ you guys~ The girls are all in love with you guys." AhnJaehyun came up to the stage with another MC.

    "I’d like to ask a question that many girls want to know." Another MC asked.

    "What is it?" Minho asked.

    "You guys are so good-looking and so talented. Do you have a girlfriend?" 

    "Ahhh… I feel like I am a celebrity getting a question like this." Jinwoo said and waved to the girls in front the stage.

    "Hyung is really like a celebrity." Seungyoon teased.

    "Plaese answer already. Do you guys have one?" AhnJaehyun asked again.

    "Sunbae, what about you? Do you guys have one?" Minho asked back.

    "Me?" AhnJaehyun pointed himself in confusion since Minho already knew.

    "I mean kids."

    "KYAAAAAAAA~!!!" 

    The girls screamed.

    "What!?"

    "Kids?"

    "What is he talking about?"

    People were talking loudly, especially, the people who did not know.

    "Ah… you… Yes yes… I’m married just last year, but I don’t have kids and I don’t have any plans yet. Aish~ Why you asked me? I’m the MC!"

    "Everyone, please answer to my question." Another MC protested.

    "We don’t have any girlfriends yet." Seungyoon answered.

    "But… there’s someone whose heart is not empty." Taehyun said.

    Chaeyeon nudged Sena as she heard that. "What." You too, ImCaheyeon.

    "It’s not Junwoo-Sunbaenim, right?!" A girl shouted making everybody went 'OHHHH~'

    "Me? I do not." Jinwoo answered with a smile.

    "You guys are so popular."

    "Not as much as AhnJaehyun-Sunbae. Even though you have a wife." Minho teased again.

    "Yah SongMinho, I think we need to stop talking about this." Ahnjaehyun then turned off the mic. "Tonight, my Yeobonim is here too. I might get into trouble if you don’t stop talking about this."

    "Ah I got it~" Minho nodded with a smile. The others chuckled softly.

    "Next 2 songs are the last song, right?" Another MC said.

    "Yes, they are." Seunghoon made a v sign and smiled, so there were a lot of people taking his photos.

    "Your boyfriend was taken photos by girls."

    "He is not my boyfriend."

    "Bu he is just a boy in your heart, right?"

    "Just shut up."

    "Taehyun-sunbae doesn’t have a girlfriend?" Minhye asked Sena.

    "Hm? No no, he doesn’t." Sena replied in surpeised. She did not expect her to ask.

    "Ahh… Does he really not like you?"

    "I told you we are like siblings." Sena slightly smiled.

    "Ah…" Minhye nodded then smiled.

    Hmmm… Wait… Don’t tell me… ShinMinhye… You… Sena looked at Minhye stunned then the sound of Keyboard started.

 

 

    "**Please leave me without saying anything. Please close those pretty lips don’t torment me. Without those traces that were so beautiful that it swallowed the darkness. These regrets hurt me, is this what you wanted." Minho rapped slowly. Right now, on the stage, there were only Taehyun who paling guitar, Minho who was with his bass and Jinwoo with the Keyboard.

    "To me, to me, why, why? When are you going to let me go. You, you, why, why? My heart that once held you now has love thorns. Are these the traces you left? Will I not see you again (Where u at) You, who I cannot touch. Should we stop for just a moment? It hurts so much that I can’t endure it. Love thorns prick me (Kill myself) So I won’t forget you in this pain."

    Minhye stared to the stage with sparkling eyes. She had already fallen for the angelic voice.

    (** from: http://www.kpopviral.com/lyrics/winner-mino-taehyun-minho-pricked-lyrics-english-romanized-translation.html)

    "Yah. Look." Chaeyeon nudged Sena to look at Minhye.

    "I think Seunghoon might get NamTaehyun as his brother-in-law." Chaeyeon whispered and chuckled.

    "Maybe…"

    She likes Taehyun? Then she asked not because of Seunghoon, but for herself? Sena thought and smiled. It would be nice if they are happy. I want Taehyun to be happy too…

    Sena looked over to the other side of the stage and saw Seunghoon who came out to watch the show. Seunghoon caught her looking, so he got his phone out and held it up then he pointed to his phone. Sena went confused then Seunghoon typed something. Her phone buzzed. Sena checked her phone and it was a message from him.

    {좋아?} (Joah? - Do you like?)

    {응! 좋다} (Eung! Joah - Yes! I do)

    {나도 좋아♥♥} (Nado Joah - Me too. I like (it) too.)

    Sena read that text, but she didn’t dare to head up to see Seunghoon. She wasn’t very sure what kind of ‘like’ Seunghoon referred to.

    Seunghoon sent a text again. {무슨일이? 나만봐} (MooSeunili? NaManBwa - What’s happening? Just look only at me.)

    Sena lifted her head to see that Seunghoon was still staring at her. He pointed to the stage and walked up. 

    Guess I’m overthinking…

    “This is the last song for today…” Seungyoon said while he was walking up the stage.

    “It’s called ‘철없어’. I hope you guys like it as well.”

    "It is a fun song. I hope tonight will end with a smile from everybody."

    Then the song begun. They were just going freestyle.

 

    "***(That’s me) My mom’s tired of this. When do you grow up? Why! I wanna be a Peter Pan. I’ll not change even if I grow my beard. People know when they see my ID card. (They know) The world is saying you’re an adult.(It’s you) Just like a donkey in water. Burden on my shoulder is heavy (so heavy) I can’t hold it. I don’t want to be mature I’m scared."

    "OK I’m immature. like a crazy dog."

    "I don’t worry about tomorrow. You do it at your home."

    "OK I’m immature. like a crazy person."

    "I’m going to be crazy without thinking anything."

    "Yes I’m immature leave me alone."

    "It’s okay to run more. We are still young."

    "Yes I’m immature. It’s not your business."

    "If you are going to push me away because I’m different, off."

    "Wooooooo~"

    The crowd were cheering loudly as the show ended.

    (*** from: https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2016/01/winner-immature-cheoleobseo)

    "Thank you so much!"

    "I hope everyone had fun tonight!"

    "Thank you. Please go home safely."

    "Good night!"

    "Thank you~"

    After bowing to the audience, they walked off.

    "Oppa! What are you doing after this?"

    "Are you going home?"

    "Let’s go with us."

    "Go with me."

    "Lat’s go have fun with us."

    The girls suddenly crowded them up. The boys went blank and did not know what to do.

    "We are going home, everyone. I don’t think we are going anywhere else." Seungyoon tried to smile.

    "You guys should go home too." Jinwoo said nicely.

    "Are you worried about me? Then should we go together?"

    "Eh?"

    "Let’s go togetherrr~"

    Girls can be scary… They thought as they were trying to get out. Seunghoon’s arm was caught by a girl. He looked to where Sena was and saw that she was walking away with Chaeyeon. Sena is going away!! and Minhye isn’t there. Where is she?

    Seunghoon cried out loud as someone caught his another arm.

    "Do you remember me?"

    "You… HanWonjoo?" Seunghoon said in an unsure tone. He thought that she was his high school friend.

    "Yes! You remember me. I am happy." She said with a cute voice.

    "I remember all of my friends. It’s not strange." Seunghoon looked at the girl then he had to averted his eyes shyly as the girl’s t-shirt collar were wide and it was showing too much skin. Aish… This girl need to take care of herself. And she needs to stop getting so close to me! Ah! Sena is getting far away. I must follow her now! Seunghoon thought and tried to shook off his arms.

    "HanWonjoo, let go of me. I need to go." Seunghoon tried to keep his smile.

    "Why? Where is it that you need to go? Let’s go together~"

    "I can’t. I really need to go or else Sena will disappear!" Seunghoon lost his sense and shouted making everyone startled.

    "Sena? Who? You said you don’t have a girlfriend."

    "I don’t have a girlfriend, but she is the one I want her to be my girlfriend, so let go of me now." Seunghoon decided to shook them off harder.

    "HongSena! HongSena! Wait for me! Sorry, Please let me through." Seunghoon called her as he was trying to make his way out of the crowd.

    "Ah Hyung! Wait for me!" Minho followed Seunghoon out.

    "Yah! Minho! Seunghoon!" Jinwoo shouted after them then he turned to refused the girls nicely and he came to notice that Taehyun was long gone!

    "Hyung, where did Taehyun go?" Seungyoon asked.

    "I have no idea, but we need to go too."

    "Agree."

    Seungyoon nodded and decided that they did not have to be nice anymore.

    "We need to go! Sorry girls."

    They bowed and ran away.

 

    - Previously -

    "Ah you…" Taehyun who was busy refusing the girls, turned his head to see a small familiar girl trying to get in the crowd. He caught her arm when she was going to fall.

    "ShinMinhye, be careful. Are you alright? Why are you here?" 

    "I’m alright." She replied with a shaking voice.

    She seems different… Is she really okay? 

    "Sunbae."

    "Huh?" Taehyun’s eyes widen as she used her both hands to hold his hand.

    "Let… Let’s run away." She said that and dragged him out.

    "What the heck."

    "Who is that girl?"

    "Girlfriend?"

    "But he said he doesn’t have one."

    Minhye and Taehyun ran for a while then they stopped at a place where there weren’t many people. Taehyun looked at his hand then shook it lightly. "You can let go now."

    "Ah I’m sorry." She immediately let go of his hand and bowed.

    "It’s okay. Thanks to you I can get out now."    

    "You were busy being nice, that’s why you could not escape."    

    "Yeah, i guess… but you seem different."    

    "Different?"

    "Yeah. You don’t seem to hate me like before."    

    "I did not hate you, Sunbae."

    "Really? You are curious about me though." Taehyun crossed his arms and tilted his head. He was trying to hide his smile.

    "Well, your action made me curios…"

    "I want hoon-hyung and Sena-noona to be together too. You don’t have to be worried."

    "Really?"

    "Really. By the way… Why did you help me?"

    "Ah… That’s because…"

    Taehyun raised his brows waiting for the answer.

    "Ah… I think I like you… Your voice is like an angel and your smile is so sparkilng…" Minhye spoke in a light voice and did not dare to look at him.

    "Huh… What…" Taehyun was in shock. He was trying to process the data he just got.

    "Ah! I mean I like your voice! It’s so nice. I like your voice." Minhye lifted her head and quickly told him that.

    "Ah… So you are like fan club of my voice?"

    "Yes.. Yess… Something like that." Minhye sheepishly smiled.

    "Hmmm~ Thank you then." Taehyun smiled and it gave her a heart skip.    "Then… we should go home now. So, Goodbye." She bowed to him and turned around.

    "Wait." Taehyun who was stood still said.

    "Yes?" Minhye turned to him so quick, Taehyun was surprised.

    "We are together now… Why don’t we go home together. I’ll accompany you."

    "Is it okay?"

    "Why not? You are my life savior and my fan. I want to tank you."    

    "Oh…"

    "And a girl going home alone at this hour. It’s not good. I’m worried."    

    "If you said so…"

    "So where is your home?"

    "It’s kkkk."

    "Really? I live around there too."

    "Really?"

    "Yeah. Bus number 444?"

    "Yes!"

    "Wow~ What a coincidence~"

    "Yeah~ A good coincidence. Let’s go."

    "Okay~"

    It’s not coincidence! This is destiny! :)

 

    "HongSena! Wait for me!"    

    Sena did not stop no matter how he called her.

    "Sena, he called you…" Chaeyeon said.

    "He was busy."    

    "Yah… If you want to be this jealous. Wait 'till you be his girlfriend. Just say yes." Sena was going to argue, but Seunghoon caught her wrist.

    "HongSena! I told you to wait."    

    "Chaeyeon-noona…" Minho who was running now stopped and panted in front of her.

    "You… Why did you run after me?"

    "Come with me…" Minho said and pulled her by wrist then started to run again.

    "Ya yahhh" Chaeyeon was still confused, but she ran with him.

    "You too. Come with me." 

    "No, I’m not going anywhere, but home." Sena pulled her hand back.

    "Okay. Then we are going to your home." Seunghoon leaned closer to her, so she stepped back.

    "Hey Look. That’s LeeSeunghoon-Sunbae with a girl."    

    "Where? who is she?"

    "They look close, but he said he doesn’t have a girlfriend."

    "Should we go ask?"

    "Yes, let's go ask."

    Some of the girls who were still there saw them, so Seunghoon suddenly held Sena’s hand and ran.

    "LeeSeunghoon! Where are we going?!"

    "Is there anyone following us?"

    "No!"

    Seunghoon started to slow down and walked.

    "Yah! Who do you think you are? You are not a celebrity. Why run? And let go of my hand now."

    Seunghoon did not let go of her hand, instead, he held it tighter and pulled her closer. "Your future husband is too hot. What can I do?" He whispered then blew her ear softly.

    "Yah. What the hell." Sena shook his hand off and covered her ear with red face.

    "Are you excited? Yah~ If you are angry at me this much. Just be my girl then." He using Busan accent.

    "I’m not that angry…"

    "Okay… I’ll wait 'till you are officially my girl." Seunghoon winked.

    Sena looked at him then she used her fist to push his face away softly. Seunghoon chuckled and caught her fist then kissed it gently. Sena did not say anything. She pulled her hand away shyly and tried to change the topic.

    "You guys did great tonight."

    "I like it. I feel like I went back to those times again." Seunghoon talked with a bright smile on his face like a kid.

    "It’s good then… I hope you can play like this again."

    "I hope for it too."    

    "We should go home now."    
    "Your home or my home?" Seunghoon asked with a sly gaze.

    "My home!"

    "Your home? Are you sure? Okay?"

    "Yah! I mean your home and my home!" Sena raised her voice, but her face had turned red now.

    Seunghoon chuckled and said. "I"m just kidding. I’ll accompany you home. Bus or taxi?"

    "Taxi. I wanna go home and sleep now."

    "Okay~ but you can use my shoulder as your pillow on the way though." He said as he hit his shoulder lightly. Sena saw that and hit his shoulder hard.

    "Just go grab a taxi."

    "OKAY~"

 

    - Wild boy’s -

    "Yah~ Where are you taking me to? Why do we have to run?" Chaeyeon who ran for a while asked.

    "I need time to prepare my mind." Minho mutter.

    "Huh? What?"

    "Noona."

    Chaeyeon jumped a little since Minho just stopped out of a sudden to face her.

    "Wh What?"

    "I have some thing that I need to tell you." Minho said eagerly. Chaeyeon nodded.

    "What is it?"

    "Ah…"

    But he became silent after seeing her face.

    "What? Just tell me. You’re acting like you are going to confess or something like that…" Vhaeyeon teased, but Minho nodded seriuosly.

    "Yes!"

    "Eh… What do you mean 'yes'…" Chaeyeon stunned. She could guess what he meant.

    "I… I will do as my lyrics said."    

    "Lyrics?"

    "Yes… Wild boy… From now on, I’m going to do what I want to do."

    "What is it then?"

    "You don’t know…?" 

    "Well, I can guess what it is, but it will sound to be too conceited." Chaeyeon scratched her cheek and looked away.

    "It’s not wrong. I really like you, noona."

    "Wow… So straightforward." Chaeyeon was amazed.

    "I have been gathering my courage for so long before I could tell you this. You don’t have to answer me now… please don’t answer me now. I will try to win your heart, not immediately but eventually…" Minho said it without lookingg at her, but then he had to turn to look at her because she laughed.

    "You are cute. You wanna win over my heart? Alright. You can try. But you will have competitors, two competitors." 

    Minho jaw dropped.

    "What? Are you giving up without trying?"

    "I’m not giving up! I will try! I will win your heart, eventually!"

    "I like your confident. Let’s see if I will fall for you or not." Chaeyeon tilted her head and smiled innocently.

    "I believe that you will fall for me."

    "And why is that?"

    "Because I have a lot of AeGyo~" He said and showed his killer AeGyo making her laughed.

    "However, I have a cool side that can me people’s hearts shake too." Minho then showed her a killer smile. Chaeyeon’s heart skipped a beat for a little. Minho saw that she was stunned then he took her hand and continued to walk.

    "I’ll send you home… Ouch!"

    Minho cried out in pain since Chaeyeon hit his back.

    "Don’t be too confident and how dare you hold my hand. Huh?"

    "I saw you were shaken."

    "But that doesn’t mean you can touch me. Go. Go grab a taxi."

    "Okay~~"

    "You brat…" Chaeyeon mumbled and smiled.

    Will I finally fall for this crazy guy? I cannot believe myself…