Chapter 3

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Chapter 3

 

    “Why can't we be more than friends?” Seunghoon asked Sena in a very serious manner. He watched her eating.

    “Hoon-ah…” Sena called him softly and put down the eating utensils.

    “Don't just Hoon-ah…" He mimiced her voice. It made her laughed. 

    “Sena-ya, don't you think you are too hard-hearted? How can you not feel any butterflies?” Seunghoon was quite grumpy. He spoke in Busan satoori. He crossed his arms and stared at her. To HongSena, He looked just like a 5-year-old kid wanting a new toy.

    “Seunghoon-ah, can't we just stop talking about this?” Sena also speaking in satoori. 

    “Are you teasing my accent? And no, we can’t stop.”

    “Just stop playing.” 

    “I am not playing. I’m serious. We’ve been friends for more than a year. I know how I feel about you. I am sure about it. I know my heart well that what relationships I want to have with you.” 

    “Lee Seunghoon, I…"

    “What? Do you really want to be just friend with me?” 

    “I... To be honest, I don't know what I want.” Sena raised her hands in the air and put them on the table then she stared at Seunghoon’s face.

    “I made a very serious speech, but you told me you don't know?” Seunghoon pouted.

    “I like being friends with you. You are fun to be with. I am happy just to be around you. For me that is enough.” 

    “But it is not enough for me. How do you know what it will be like if we just stay friends like this. It will be more fun if we are couples. You will not know if you don’t try and we can do more fun things too.” 

    “Fun things... What do you mean?” Sena did not really get what he said.

    “Well, you know? Things that friends cannot do.” 

    “LeeSeunghoon!” 

    Seunghoon chuckled at her reaction.

    “It’s true! There are things friends don’t do together.”

    “Well, I don’t want to do those things with you.” 

    “Really? Are you sure? And what are those~?” Seunghoon was still having fun teasing her.

    “Just eat your food!”

    “A~ Your face is turning red you know that?”

    Sena touched her cheek after he said. Seunghoon laughed then said.

    “What are you thinking? You ~ Are you falling for me now? Is your heart racing?”

    “Shut up. Just eat!”

 

    “Taehyun and Seungyoon are trying to get in here too, right?” Sena asked Seunghoon as they entered to the practice room of the dance club.

    “Yeah they are studying very hard right now.” Seunghoon the air conditioner. No one was here yet. Seunghoon was the member of this club. He was also the member of the music club with Minho and Jinwoo.

    “When they are accepted to here, you’ll form a band again, right?”

    “Yeah~ We hope we can do that again.” Seunghoon answered with a smile.

    “Will you stay ‘till the end or when will you leave?” Seunghoon asked Sena while he was doing stretch.

    “What do you want me to do?”

    “I want you to stay.” 

    “Sorry, Imma leaving soon.”

    “Why?”

    “Me and Chaeyeon are going to eat something nice.”

    Chaeyeon was Sena’s closest girl friend. They were friends since high school, but they were studying in different faculty.

    “Ahhh~ Say hi Chaeyeon for me.”

    “I will. Then I’m leaving~”

    Before Sena opened the door, Seunghoon stopped her.

    “Wait!” Seunghoon yelled.

    “What?” Sena turned around to him.

    “I gotta show you something.” Seunghoon stood up.

    “Okay. What is it?” Sena leaned her back against the wall.

    Then Seunghoon started singing. It made Sena laughed out loud.

    “♪ I am truly weird because of you

my heart beats fast

it seems it will explode,it's heart racing

when I see you

(hey feel me. show you my secret girl)♬” Seunghoon sent Sena a flying kiss.

    “Hahaahahaha! What the hell! What are you doing?” Sena said while laughing. Seunghoon was still dancing and singing.

    “♪ can you feel me ,feel me

can you touch me ,hold onto me

can you hold me ,hug me tightly

I want you pick me up

pick me pick me pick me up

pick me pick me pick me up

pick me pick me pick me pick me

pick me pick me pick me up♬”

 

 

 

    “Yahh LeeSeunghoon! Nice show~” Sena walked toward Seunghoon and do a high five with him.

    “HongSena, Pick me, LeeSeunghoon.” Seunghoon caught her hand after she did a high five with him and looked into her eyes.

    “The show isn’t over yet. We don’t know who will win.” Sena told him with a smile. She gently pulled her hand back and Seunghoon let go of her hand easily.

    He smiled back. “I will be a winner.”

    “I gotta go.” Sena turned back and walked away. 

    Seunghoon wanted to hug her from the back, but he could not. He just watched her walked to the door.

    Before Sena walked out the door, she turned back and told him.

    “I hope you will be the winner too.”

 

    Just one sentence it made him jumped up and down.

    He was happy for the rest of the day.


I don't watch the program, but I know it from WINNER.

And the song id quite catchy.

I think it match with the story and Seunghoon seems to enjoy the song and the dance.