Chapter 17

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

 

Chapter 17

    

    "Someone’s here" Minho said as they heard the door bell.

    "I’ll go." Seunghoon volunteered.

    "Who do you think it is, noona?" 

    "Ummmmm…."

    While Sena was thinking who it would be. Minho said. "I think it’s Taehyun."

    "Why?"

    When Seunghoon opened the door, it was really NamTaehyun.

    "Hi,hyung." Taehyun bowed to Seunghoon quickly.

    "H-"

    Seunghoon was unable to finish his 'Hi' since Taehyun had already invited himself into the house making Seunghoon shocked.

    "Noona~ Sena-noona~" Taehyun walked into the house searching the one who he was dying to see right now.

    "That kid…" Seunghoon who was still at the door turned around to look at Taehyun sulkily. He closed the door and followed Taehyun in.

    "Noonaaaa~"

    Minho have not told his reason yet, but they heard the answer. 

    "See? I told it would be Taehyun."

    "How could you guess?" Sena looked at Minho in amazement.

    "Because…"

    Minho could not tell his reason again because once Taehyun spotted Sena, he quickly pulled into a hug then he let her go and held her both shoulders and looked at her with worried.

    "Noona How are you? Are you okay? He hit you, right? Which side did he hit you? Should I go take a revenge? Oh no I cannot… My mom would be furious, if I do that. Noona, I’m sorry I cannot avenge for you."

    This is the reason… Taehyun was so worried sick about her. He definitely rushed over here just to see her.

    Minho thought while looking at them.

    "Calm down, alright? I’m fine. I’m okay, now. See? And we’ve talked on the phone."

    "Well, I was so worried about you." He pulled her into a hug again.

    "Thank you~ but I’m okay, now." Sena patted Taehyun’s head gently.

    "Noona~ you need to be more careful from now on."

    "I will~ You told me this like 100 times~"

    "I’m worried about you."

    "Thank you~" 

    Minho turned to look at Seunghoon who was also watching them. Even though he seemed a bit annoyed, but Minho could sense that his gaze was full with affection.

    "If someone ask who was more worried than you , it would be Taehyun."

    Seunghoon shrugged. "It cannot be helped. Sena is Taehyun’s no.1 Noona."

    "Yeah~ You’re right, but Taehyun got someone to take care of is kinda nice."

    "Yeah…" After nodding in agreement for a sec, Seunghoon suddenly separate Taehyun from Sena.

    "Yahhhh You get off from my Sena. How long are you going to hug her?" Seunghoon whined as he held Sena’s shoulder.

    "What? Hyung knows that I don’t feel that way with Sena-noona." Taehyun pouted.

    Sena pushed Seunghoon’s hand away then she went to lock her arm with Taehyun.

    "Let’s go put the food on the plates~" 

    "Okay~ I bought you tteokbokki and Kimchijigae from your favourite shop." Taehyun used cute tone to speak to her and leaned his head to her head.

    "Really~ Then we need to hurry~" Sena guided him to the kitchen and turned her head to stick her tongue out at Seunghoon who was looking at them with disbelief.

    "Hyung, Are you okay? I’m right here with you." Minho caught Seunghoon’s shoulder.

    "Thanks. You are really a good guy." Seunghoon hit Minho’s back lightly.

    "Yes, hyung." Minho nodded and gave Seunghoon thumb up.

 

    Others were coming one by one afterward. Chaeyeon was the last to come and Minho was the one who went to open the door unwillingly since Seunghoon forced him to go, but even though he did not volunteer, he was still happy.

    Minho opened the door to see her. He looked at her in amazement. "Good evening, noona."

    Today you are pretty as always…

    "Hi~ How are you?" Chaeyeon said with a sweet smile. (that’s what he thought.)

    Minho nodded then asked. "I’m good. How about you?"

    "I’m good. Actually just getting by. All the works are too much these days. That’s why I did not get to Sena’s fashion show. I really do regret it and there was that thing with Sena… Anyways, are you not going to invite me in?" Chaeyeon tilted her head.

    "Ah! I’m sorry. Please come in." Minho gave her a way in. Chaeyeon saw him getting awkward, so she chuckled. Minho closed the door and followed her in.

    "This is the food for tonight right? Let me carry it for you."    

    "Thank you."

    Chaeyeon looked around and said. "Woww The house looks so nice."

    "Thank you . I also think that it is good too. It fits the price."

    "You live with Seunghoon, don’t you?" She asked while staring at him.

    "Ye- Yes."

    "Good. When Sena comes here, you can’t let them stay alone together, get it?"

    "Yes?"

    "Though I root for this couple, but I’m worried about her. Seunghoon is pretty a dangerous guy."

    "Hahaaha you’re right." Minho nodded in amusement.

    Chaeyeon gave Minho a smile. It was a warm smile that adults would give to children. For Chaeyeon, Minho was like a cute brother, despite his scary look. Chaeyeon looked to the living room and saw Sena talking with others.

    "Senaaaaa~"

    Sena heard her best friend’s voice then she suddenly turned around. "Chaeyeonnnnn~"

    Chaeyeon caught Sena and pulled her into a tight hug like Taehyun did.

    "How are you? What about your face? It got smaller… I cannot see the swallow part well… Lucky, your teeth are still there."

    "yeahhh Lucky they didn’t fall out…"

    "I was so worried about you… It’s good that you invite me today. I was thinking about visiting you. You are getting better now right? Are you still… scared?"

    "I’m better now. Thanks."

    "You need to be aware of things around you more. Okay?"

    "I will… But no one will follow me anymore."

    "Who knows? I heard that on the fashion show, you were so pretty that all boys are dazed by you."

    "That is too much. It’s not like that."

    Chaeyeon turned to gave Seunghoon a death glare. "LeeSeunghoon, you too. You spent so much time with Sena and you did not notice a stalker? You need to take better care of her. Get it?"

    "I get it, ma’am." Seunghoon put his hands on his stomach and bowed.

    "ImChaeyeon, I’m not a kid. I can take care of myself." Sena hit Chaeyeon’s arm lightly.

    "And what just happened? Huh? You think just growing up will defend you from harm?"

    Jinwoo looked at both girls then he clapped his hands. "Then should we let the girls talk and we go prepare food?"

    "Yeah We can do that." Seungyoon nodded.

    Minho nodded too.

    "Ah! Jinwoo-oppa, I haven’t greeted you. I’m sorry."

    "I’s okay. I understand. You guys should talk. We will take care of the food." Jinwoo told her with smiling face.

    "Thank you." Chaeyeon bowed.

    "Seungyoon, Taehyun, Annyeong."

    "Annyeonghaseyo." They bowed.

    "We go take care of the food." Seungyoon spoke and dragged Taehyun to kitchen.

    "Chaeyeon, what do you wanna drink?" Seunghoon asked.

    "Pepsi is fine." She answered without looking at him. Seunghoon was a bit shock that she ignored him. Chayeon took a glance over Seunghoon who walked gloomy to the kitchen then whispered to Sena.    

    "So… what about you two now?"

    "What?"

    "Don’t play dumb. What’s with you and Seunghoon?"

    "Well, still the same."

    "What? Really? How can it still the same? Though he ran to you like that. No developed feelings?" Chaeyeon made an eye contact with Sena. She could not believe it.

    "Well…"

    "Well what? I heard that you gave him a kiss on a cheek on fashion show day."

    "Chaeyeon… How did you know that?" 

    "Ohhh~ Your face i getting red~ They all knew. There even a photo of him with a lip’s mark o his cheek. So… you moved quite fast. Not dating yet you kissed him." Chaeyeon pinched Sena’s cheek gently.

    "What? A photo? They knew too? Who told you?"

    "Minho told me."

    "Minho?" 

    Minho you little rascal! You used this way to talk to her?!

    "Yeah~ He said when they went to see him, he got this mark on his cheek, so they took photos of him."

    "You are quite impressive~ You made a move first~" Chaeyeon used her shoulder to bump Sena a little.

    "I did not mean to do it." Sena mumbled and could not look at her.

    "Doesn’t that mean you really like him?"

    Sena looked to Chaeyeon immediately.

    "You should do something now. Go confess."

    "You two are rely alike in someway. Telling me to confess." Sena crossed her arms. Confessing is not an easy thing, you idiots! And I used to be so confident about being just friends and now… Whatever… it’s not easy to say you love someone…

    "You did not refuseee~ Then it means that you do… Anyways, who are you referring to?"

    "You don’t have to know. I’ll go to toilet." 

    "You ended conversation just like that?"

    Always becoming a tsundere when getting shy HonSena~ Finally, you came to know your feelings~ Ahh~ Just confess already~

 

    "Wowww~ You guys will have a performance?" Chaeyeon asked with excitement after heard what they told her.

    "Yes. You should come too! There’s a song I wrote." Minho said with a smile.

    "There are songs we composed too!" Taehyun flaunted too. He pointed to seungyoon and himself.

    "Whoa~ Really? Sure~ I’ll go. I wanna see you guys perform." Chaeyeon rested her chin on her palm and smiled while looking at Minho who was sitting at the opposite seat. Minho stood up out of a sudden making everyone confused.

    "Ah… I’ll go get more drink." Minho made an excuse then walked to the kitchen.

    "Hyung, that was too obvious."

    Minho shuddered as someone whispered to him. It was Taehyun. He followed Minho to the kitchen.

    "What obvious?" Minho pretended not to understand. He never talked to anyone about this, but everyone seemed to read his mind through.

    "People around me are so in love." Taehyun did not answered the question. Minho reached the beer bottles with a bit uneasy feeling.

    "Especially, Hoonie-hyung." Taehyun spoke as he was looking at him who was trying to lean on Sena.

    "Do you envy? that Seunghoon-hyung get to do things like that?"

    "Huh?"

    "Hyung too. Don’t give up. You need to try harder. You are a grown up anyways." Taehyun winked while hitting Minho’s shoulder slightly. After that he went back to his seat.

    "What the heck? Who is the maknae and hung here?" Minho mumbled. He was not mad. He just smiled fondly about his maknae. Not much that you could see cute side from him.

    "SongMinho! Are you digging the water from nether world?" Seunghoon shouted since Minho haven’t come back to the table.

    "I’m coming. I’m coming." Minho held the beer bottles and pepsi cans the table.

    "This is for you." Minho gave Seunghoon a pepsi can.

    "Thank you~"

    "Ahh~ Are you not going to drink for real?" Chaeyeon babbled as a child since she was getting drunk.

    "Yeah. If I drink I will get drunk pretty fast."

    "It’s good that you don’t drink." Sena spoked while she was pouring the pepsi to his glass and to hers. Today, Sena did not drink alcohol too.

    "And you, ImChaeyeon. I think you are too drunk now." Jinwoo snatched the beer bottle from Chaeyeon and poured to his own glass.

    "I’m not!"

    Everybody shook their head.

    "Minho, You take Chaeyeon home tonight." Sena told him.

    "Yes? What about noona?"

    "I’ll go with her." Seunghoon volunteered as he put his arm around Sena’s shoulder.

    Sena let out a chuckle then elbowed him. "Yeah~ I’ll go with him."

    

    "Noona~ Let’s go home. I’ll take you home." Minho was trying to help Chaeyeon up. Right now there were only the two of them. Others had left the house.

    'I gave you a chance for you to be alone, but don’t you dare do anything to her. Take her home safely and in the word 'safe' I mean safe from you too, got it?'

    Sena repeated that many times before she left.

    No need to be that worried. I’m not hoonie-hyung… As if I would do anything to her. I won’t… Minho thought and looked at Chaeyeon who was so drunk in his arms. I think… No No I definitely won’t do anything.

    "What? You have a car? Talking about taking me home."

    "I don’t have a car, but I’ll accompany you by taxi."

    Chaeyeon got up with a help from Minho and because of the alcohol she drank. She could not walk straight and almost trip. Luckily, Minho could caught her.

    "Noona, You gotta be more careful. Are you hurt anywhere?" Minho asked the girl in his arms with worried mixed with shyness.

    "What the… SongMinho… You look bigger… You are a lot bigger than me…" Chaeyeon looked at him with tipsy gaze and it seemed like she was seducing him without knowing.

    "I’m a man after all."

    "I can walk by myself." Chaeyeon pushed Minho away lightly and tried to walk to the door, but she almost trip again, so Minho ran to help her. He held her waist loosely since he could not touch her more.

    "Next time please don’t drink 'till you are this drunk." Minho told her off a bit.

    "Who are you to order me!"

    "Though I don’t have the rights to tell you to do so, but please listen to what I said. For yourself." Minho spoke with a tiredness in his voice.

    "What if you are alone when you’re drunk like this and got abduct…" Minho mumbled, but Chaeyeon could hear it.

    "You are the one who is drunk! You face is so red like a sun!" She said and poked him on a cheek as she smiled sweetly. Minho’s eyes got wider.

    A Sun? He chuckled. "Not as much as you, noona." 

    He then had to look away since Chaeyeon right now was so adorable and so unaware of how seductive she was.

    I was so drunk because of you gaze…

    "You are dependable, Minho-ya… I never knew that…" Chaeyeon talked as they got into the car.

    "I’m not a kid anymore. I can take care of you, noona."

    He smiled as Chaeyeon was drifted in sleeping and her head hit the window. Minho slowly moved closer and got her head placed on his shoulder.

    "And if I got a chance to do so, I will definitely do my best."

 

 


I've just finished a manga and the ending was the opposite from what I thought. I just got stuck and cannot move on. 
My emotions was turned dull because of that. I never felt like this before from reading a manga since I always knew who the main character would end up with. Books or mangas sure have impacts on readers. I felt so sad for the character I root for.
I'm so sad right now... :( And it affect my writing too Haha... 'Cos I could not write it right now. I'm sorry.