Chapter 4

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Chapter 4

 

    ImChaeyeon was waiting for HongSena at the cafe they arranged to meet.

    “Hahh~ HongSena~ HongSena…”

    Chaeyeon murmured as Sena did not arrived yet and she was waiting quite long.

    If you are coming late why don’t you tell me?!    After Chaeyeon thought that Sena came in through the door.

    “Sorry! I’m late!” Sena bowed as she reached the table.

    “Yah HongSena What were you doing? Why are you late?”

    “I was with Seunghoon, but I came here as fast as I could. I’m sorry.” She bowed again then sat down.

    “With Seunghoon? A~ What did you guys do? Did you do something romantic?” Chaeyeon changed her mood and .

    “Yahh we did not do anything like that. I told you we are friends.”    

    “Friends? Only you who think that. He likes you and you know it.”

    “Can’t you don’t say that?”

    “Why? You shy?”

    “I’m not!”

    Chaeyeon chuckled. “Yah you go order something.”    

    “Okay. I’ll be back.”    

    “Umm” 

    After Sena went to order something at the counter, Chaeyeon got text.

    [Chaeyeon-ah! Are you with Sena?]

    Chaeyeon chuckled and looked up to Sena who was ordering a drink.

    [YES! We’re at kkkk cafe. Are you coming?]

    [No, I’m not,  but I have something to ask you to do.]    

    [What’s it?]

    [Tell her I miss her.]

    Chaeyeon let out a laugh. 

    “What is he doing?”

    “Who are you talking about?” Sena asked Chaeyeon when she went back.

    “Ah Nothing.”

    “What did you order?”

    “Just…”

    “Iced chocolate and Red velvet cake?”    

    “Wow! You know my mind so well.”

    “You always order them. When it’s winter you order hot chocolate.”

    Sena smiled as it was true.

    “LeeSeunghoon asked me to tell you something.”

    “Hoonie? What is it?” Sena raised her eye brow. 

    “He told you he misses you.”

    “What the heck.” Sena rolled her eyes when she heard it.

    “Sena-ya You are so hard-hearted. Do you really think of him as a friend?”

    “Yeah?”

    “Why you sound so unsure?” Chaeyeon rested her chin on her hand. She looked at her doubtedly.

    Sena sighed. “I don’t know. I don’t how I feel about him.” Sena raised her both hands as she gave up.

    “You don’t know? Doesn’t that mean you… like him?”

    “… Really? Do I like him?”

    “If you asked me then who I should ask next. You are the only one who know yourself best.”

    “I just… I don’t know. I might like him like you said, but I’m not sure. I’m also afraid that our friendship would lost forever if we broke up one day. I… I think I don’t want to lose him.” Sena looked at the table

    “You… really do like him a lot… you know that?”

    “Huh? I do…?”

    “Your orders are here. Please enjoy.” Before Chaeyeon said anything the waitress came to serve their orders.

    “Let’s eat.” Chaeyeon decided not to say anything about it. She changed the subject. It’s their own problem. I should not in. LeeSeunghoon fighting!

    HongSena did not say anything about it more. She ate and talked about something else.

    Me, don’t want to lose him means I love him? Isn’t it just what friends usually think? But to be honest, I want to love him like he wanted me to… Maybe I already like him… ???

????

I don't know... Why loving is so hard?

 

    “Hoonie-ah~ You’re here?”

    “Hyung! I’m here~” Seunghoon said with delight as he saw his hyung. He ran to the table where Jinwoo sat.

    Seunghoon was going to have dinner with them after the dance practice was over.

    “Hyung! We’re here too.” Minho protested.

    “Hi. Hi. Hi.” Seunghoon said hi to the others three then sat down.

    “Hyung! How are things with Sena-noona?” Seungyoon asked as soon as he sat down.

    Seunghoon looked at him and smiled. “Still the same.” He answered.

    “Ahhh~ Hyung~/Hoon-ah~”

    They all cried out his name in a weary tone.

    “Why does it take you so long?” - KimJinwoo

    “I think Sena-noona likes you too.” - NamTaehyun

    “She is so hard-hearted girl. I respect her.” - SongMinho

    “What have you been doing?” - KangSeungyoon

    “You think so too? I think she likes me too, but she’s just too shy to admit it or maybe she doesn’t know herself.” Seunghoon chose to speak to Taehyun who spoke what he wanted to hear.

    “Are you sure? Aren’t you too conceited, hyung?” Seungyoon asked.

    “Yah You. I’m your hyung.” Seunghoon pointed at him. Seungyoon just laughed.

    “If she does like you. Why doesn’t she just say so? Does she like you?” Jinwoo said out of curiosity. He asked while looking at Seunghoon.

    His question made Seunghoon went silent. He was stunned.

    “Hyung. Are you really curious or just verbally abused him?” Minho asked Jinwoo while he was laughing. Others were laughing as well.

    “HYUNG! You hurt me!” Seunghoon whined.

    “Ahhh~ Sorry~ I didn’t intend to do that. You know what I tried to say, right?” Jinwoo tried to make his dongsaeng understand.

    “Okay, hyung. Okay.” Seunghoon nodded.

    “So, hyung What have you been doing?” Seungyoon asked again.

    Seunghoon sighed then he told the story. He did not tell them all of it. He wanted to keep some part to himself. 

    “And after that she told me she wanted me to be the winner too.” He boasted.

    “She did?” Everyone asked in disbelief.

    “Yes! Why?” Seunghoon told them firmly.

    “Sena-noona doesn’t look like she would say that.” Taehyun let out his thought. He looked very confused as he said that.

    “Yahh She did say that. For real. Aish Just believe me.”

    “Alright. I believe you, hyung.” Minho said.

    “That’s right~ That’s how  you should say.” Seunghoon did high five with Minho.

    “Then doesn’t that mean she likes you already?” Jinwoo asked. 

    “I… I don’t know.”

    “Maybe the reason she said that is she wants to like you too, hyung.” Seungyoon stated a comment.

    Seunghoon was quiet as he was thinking.

    “Seunghoonie-hyung! Fighting!” Taehyun broke the silence and held up his alcohol glass.

    “Fighting!!” - Everyone

    Seunghoon sighed. He held up his glass then said. “Fighting!”

    They gave a toast then drank all up.

 

    HongSena I will make you fall in love with me so deep, you can’t climb up!