Chapter 21

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

2017.01.11

#DeputyLeeDay

:)

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 21

 

    "Pretty… She is pretty, Hoonie-hyung’s cousin."

    "Yeah… But she doesn’t seem beautiful, more like… cute."

    "I can’t believe that she is actually pretty."

    "Agree. She’s very cute."

    The four who strongly believed that she was not pretty at first all turned their thought up side down when they saw that she was actually a pretty woman. Minhye was a petite girl with a bit fleshy cheeks which made her looked more adorable like a young kid. Her long black hair and her fair skin made her shine more brightly. To make a conclusion, she was a girl in many guys’ dreams.

    "Yah you guys… Stop conspiring and whispering. Come here. Let me introduce you guys to my cousin."

    The four walked to him.

    "This is ShinMinhye, my cousin. She wants to get into the same university, but in 2 years. She is a year younger than you guys." Seunghoon spoke as he pointed to Taehyun and Seungyoon. They nodded and bowed as Minhye bowed too.

    "Nice to meet you."

    "Nice to meet you."

    "I’m KangSeungyoon, a senior. I’m also from Busan."

    "I’m NamTaehyun, a senior too."

    "I’m KimJinwoo, University third year."

    "I’m SongMinho. I’m a first year… Ah I mean in University."

    "Yah My sister knows that you are an University student. Your face is not a face of a high schooler." Seunghoon shook his face slightly. He could not bear that Minho still thought that he could be a high schooler with that face. Seunghoon’s words made everybody laughed.

    "Hyung~"

    The atmosphere became better.

    "Hmmmm~" 

    Everyone looked at Minhye who made a sound out of a sudden.

    "What is it?" Sena asked.

    Minhye shook her head lightly with a smile. "Ah It’s nothing." Then she turned to look at Seunghoon. "I just thought that Oppa’s friends are all good-looking."

    "Yah~ What are you saying? They are floating to the moon now." Seunghoon used his hometown accent while he used his hand to nudge her arm.

    "Minhye~ Nice saying~ We don’t have to speak formal. Let’s get friendlier. You are going to attend the same university as Seunghoon, right?" Jinwoo reached out his hand to shake hand with her. Minhye was still confused.

    "Yes."

    "Then we are your sunbae. Taehyun and Seungyoon are going to attend there too." Minho said as he pointed to the two.

    "It would be nice if we all can get into the same university." Seungyoon said cheerfully.

    "Then you guys should greet each other in advance. Sunbaenim, Hoobae." Seunghoon said as he patted Minho and Minhye’s shoulder.

    "Then from now on, I’ll call you guys Sunbaenim." Minhye said eagerly.

    "It would be my pleasure to have a cute hoobae like you." Minho grinned.

    "Hyung, I’ll tell Chaeyeon-noona that you said that." Taehyun spoke after Minho immediately.

    "I’m just kidding…" Minho said in low voice.

    "What is it that you wanna tell me?" 

    Speaking of the devil, Chaeyeon appeared behind them making Minho startled.

    "Chaeyeonnnn" Sena called her and ran to hugged her arm.

    "Sorry I’m late. I was busy with my part-time job."

    "Noonaa~ Good evening." Minho quickly went to say hi.

    "Hi~ About time to preform, huh? Nervous?"

    "A little~" 

    "But because of you showing up, he probably gets more nervous now." Seungyoon said from behind.

    "Why?" Chaeyeon tilted her head. Minho used his elbow to hit Seungyoon’s stomach lightly.

    "What the heck are you say? Nothing, noona~ It’s nothing."

    "So you rushed here after your work?" Taehyun asked.

    "Yes~ I was afraid I couldn’t make it in time."

    "Aww~ I feel honored." Seungyoon out his both hands on his chest.

    "That’s how you suppose to feel. You guys need to do well tonight."

    "We will!" The four said it together and saluted. Chaeyeon chuckled and she just noticed that Seunghoon was missing.

    "Who is she?" Chaeyeon whispered to Sena looking at Seunghoon and Minhye.

    "ShinMinhye, Seunghoonie’s cousin." 

    "Ah~ Cousin? I thought she was his crush or ex."

    "You…"

    Sena was about to talk back, but Taehyun came to hug her arm and leaned his head toward her head.

    "Noonaaa~ I’m getting very nervous now." 

    "It’s gonna be okay~ The girls love you~"

    "That’s why I’m feeling stress. Plus Hoonie-hyung ch…" Taehyun instantly shut his mouth when he almost say something he should not.

    "Hoonie what?" 

    "Nothing~" He shook his head with a smile.

    "O… kay…"

    "Sena-unni, aren’t you too close to him?" Minhye asked her out of the blue making her and Taehyun surprised at how blunt she was.

    "You mean me?" Taehyun pointed at himself.

    "Taehyunie?" Sena pointed to Taehyun too.

    Minhye nodded. "Yes, you guys seem to be very close."

    Others stopped talking and turned to look at them, including, some people around them who ears perked up.

    "Ah Noona!" Teahyun cried out as Sena did a headlock to him.

    "Yes, we are close."

    "Unni, Is this why you…"

    "NamTaehyun is like my brother. We are close like that."

    "Really?" Minhye squinted her eye as she still did not buy it.

    "Yeah. You can ask him."

    "Really?" She looked at Taehyun. He nodded slowly and smiled.

    "Yes, Sena-noona is like my real noona to me. By the way… Sena-noona…" Taehyun paused as he pulled her arm off his neck and he put his both hands into his pockets.

    "… Is not my style."

    "Yah Wh… What? What is it about me?" Sena frowned and crossed her arms. Taehyun saw that and unconsciously stepped back.

    "Be… because you are too beautiful… Noona… I like…" Taehyun paused again for a sec. He glanced over to a skeptical then shifted his eyes back to Sena.

    "A cuter style."

    "I hope you are not lying about the beautiful part." Sena reached out her arm to ruffle his hair.

    "Ahh~ Noona~ You are ruining my hair~ I’m gonna go up stage soon." Taehyun tried to move his head away from her hand.

    "Huh~ Why? You’re afraid you are not handsome? Why? The girls will like you less?" Sena ruffled his hair again.

    "Ahh~ Noona~ Stopppp~"

    There’s no need to worry about Unni… But this guy, NamTaehyun… Does he really think of Sena as his Noona? Minhye looked at them with suspicious eyes.

    Seunghoon walked to them and said. "Yah~ You guys are too loud."

    "Hyung, There’s performance. No one’s gonna hear us." Seunyoon tried to protect the maknae.

    "People behind the stage can hear you."

    "Oppa" Minhye nudged Seunghoon.

    "Hmm?"

    "You aren’t curious about relationships between Sena-unni and NamTaehyun guy?"

    "No." Seunghoon shook his head in an instance.

    "No even once?"

    "Umm… Well, I have… but I think it’s impossible, so I stop."

    "Really?"

    "Really. Yah You don’t have to worry about this. Go find yourself a boyfriend."

    "Oppa~"

    "What? You don’t have one, right?"

    "I don’t. I haven’t found someone I like yet."

    "Is that so~ You might find one soon. MC tonight is very handsome."

    "Being just handsome is not gonna make me fall."

    "Reallyyy?"

    "Really."

    "It’s good then. Don’t fall for that MC because he…"

    "Ah!"

    While they were talking, the previous performers were coming down from the stage, but Minhye who was busy bickering with Seunghoon, so she could not see and almost got hit by them. Luckily, Taehyun pulled her away.

    "Be careful…" Taehyun told her gently.

    "Thank you…" Minhye nodded her head a little. Taehyun flashed a smile.    

    "Hey~ You guys are next, right?" Chaeyeon asked excitedly.

    "Yes! Please cheer for us!" Seungyoon made a v sign with his hand.

    Then the girls in front of the stage screamed and the reason was the handsome MCs that Seunghoon just talked about.

 

    "Yahhhh~ AhnJaehyun-Sunbaenim is still handsome as always~" taehyun spoke as he looked at him. 

    "Yeah~ He is very handsome, the girls are gonna faint."

    "Wowwww~ He is really handsome indeed. Just like a model. I want a boyfriend like him." Chaeyeon said dreamily as she gazed at him. Minho saw that and could not help, but to and her dream.

    "But Jaehyun-Sunbaenim is married."

    "Are you joking?"

    "What? No way." Sena who seemed not to care at first, turned to be surprised too. Seunghoon showed his jealousy immediately.

    "Yah HongSena, You are surprised too?"

    "I’m just surprised that he is married. He seems really young."

    "He is 29."

    "29?!" This time three girls bawled out together.

    "Minhye you too? You said you weren’t interested." Seunghoon looked at Sena then looked at Minhye.

    "I don’t think he is 29."

    "Right? He looks so young." Chaeyeon talked to her. "Oh by the way, I’m Chaeyeon, ImChaeyeon. Sena’s best friend. Sorry that I did not introducee myself earlier."

    "It was me who did not introduce myself first. I should be the one who say sorry."    

    "It’s okay. I’m not mad about it."

    Chaeyeon smiled, so Minty gave a smile back.

    "Next band is the band that many of you guys are waiting for, especially, girls." Another MC said making the crowd got more excited.

    "Ohhh~ This is the timee~"

    "Ahh~ I’m going crazy~"

    "This is tonight’s !"

    "This band is consisted our school’s alumni and present students. What a very good friendship. I’m glad that alumni still come back and help our school."

    "Me too. If anyone watch the performances tonight and want to be part of our family. You can enroll here." AhnJaehyun winked and the girls went crazy again.

    "Married…" Chaeyeon mumbled. Minho could hear that, so he talked to her.

    "HongSena~ High five~"

    "Hm?" Sena raised her hands and did high five with him then he intertwined his fingers to hers and shook them slightly and he had to let go since they had to go up stage.

    "Wait. What is your band name again?"

    Seunghoon showed an annoyed face when he heard the question.

    "What? You don’t know?"

    "Just tell me now."

    "It’s WINNER, HongBabo." Seunghoon made 'W' sign by using his both hands. He told her before the MC spoke just for a second.

    "Let’s meet WINNER!"

    "WINNER… not bad…"

    Seunghoon raised his brow and smiled then rushed to go up stage.

    "Sena Let’s go to the front stage."

    "Aha"

    Sena did not get a good spot since all the front was taken. They were standing at the very sideway.

    "Too bad all good spots at the front were taken."

    "It’s starting~" Minhye spoke with high tone.

 

 

 

    "*My reflection in the mirror is so empty, as if there’s nothing there. I walk alone on the street, but this empty street feels so empty. Da ra dat dat dat dat dat dat Baby don’t worry~" Minho rapped along with the sound of Keyboard that Jinwoo was playing.

    (*from: https://colorcodedlyrics.com/2014/08/winner-empty-gongheohae)

    "Woww~ Minho is good~"

    "Yes~ I agree with you, Unni."

    "Yeah… He is…" Chaeyeon looked at Minho who became different on stage. He became a very cool person.

    "Hello! Guess Who’s back?" Seunyoon said as they were gathering at the center of the stage.

    "We’re WINNER!" - Together

    "Girls go crazy…" Sena mumbled.

    "Most girls probably fall for Jinwoo-oppa."

    "Seunghoon-oppa is cool too." Minhye protected her cousin.

    "I forgottt~ His sister is heree~"

    "The song that we just performed was 'empty' I hope everyone likes it." Minho said.

    "I like it~"

    "I like it very much~"

    You guys like the sonf or Jinwoo-hyung… Seunghoon thought and looked away to the side then he saw Sena. He smiled brightly. He was sure that their eyes met.

    "Hyung. Pay attention to the front too. This is not the world of you two." Taehyun whispered.

    "I know…"

    "Next song is a special song by our wild boys." Jinwoo said as he pointed to Seungyoon and Minho. They chuckled a bit.

    "If you guys wanna know how wild, please come and get to know them more." Seunghoon said making girls screamed.

    "Hyung…" - Wild boys

    "We are going to give the spotlight to our boys now." Seunghoon said then everyone went to their spots.

    Seungyoon started to play guitar.

 

 

 

    "**I can’t do it as much as you wish me to. I can’t handle you calmly. Oh seeing you endure so much. I clench my teeth and hold back."

    "You are mine. I’ll let everyone know. I won’t let anyone try to take you. Born to make me crazy. I’ll clench my teeth and protect you."

    Girls were screaming loud for this part.

    "Ah~ KangSeungyoon~ He does have cool side~" Chaeyeon said jokingly.

    "All men restrain themselves. You Know~ Pretending it isn’t addicting. You’re precious to me but I want to waste you. Nevermind, enough with the manners. I’m going crazy because of you. I want to hold back my explosion. Touch just for you. I touch you more than my phone. Let me hug you. Come over here. That’s right. Don’t take your eyes off. Don’t chuck out the love I give you. From now on, I’m going to do what I want. Rougher than sandpaper. Between us Babe~"

    Sena glanced over Chaeyeon who was staring at Minho.

    "He said that~"

    "What?"

    "Well, it seems like you got carried away."

    "I’m not~"

    "Chaeyeon-unni is dating Minho-Sunbae?" Minhye asked.

    "No nononono We are not." Chaeyeon waves her hands quickly.

    "Ah~"

    "But Minho said he wants to do what he wants now."

    "It has nothing to do with me. It’s just lyrics."

    "Who knows~"

    Sena plant the bomb in joy then she turned to talk to Minhye leaving Chaeyeon thought about what she just heard.

    Why do we have to think about what Sena said… It’s just nonsense. Minho? No way…

    Chaeyeon looked over to the stage. The song had ended, but the next sound was starting to get loud

     

    Ba-dump Ba-dump…

 

    (** from: http://winnerlyrics.tumblr.com/post/80223249316/wild-boy-seungyoon-mino

 

 

Boyfriend look :)