Chapter 5

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Chapter 5

 

    “What?” Sena turned her head to look at Seunghoon since he had been lying his head on the table and staring at her for almost like 3 minutes.

    “I'm staring at you. Maybe your heart will be racing ‘cos of my gaze.” 

    “You are not SongJoongki. My heart won't be shaken. Merong~” She stuck her tongue out then went back to focus on her book.

    (Merong is what you say when you stick out your tongue.)

    “Aish~ This girl…” Seunghoon raised his head up as he was pissed at what she just said. Lately, she had been watching a drama called ‘Descendants of the sun’. She was crazy about that lead guy. It made Seunghoon thought Should I quit school and be a soldier?

    “Sena-ya… Tonight…” Seunghoon was about to ask Sena something, but her phone rang, so he could not ask her.

    Sena picked up her phone while she was looking at sulky Seunghoon amusingly.

    “Ahh~ 현 눈썹~!” 

    Seunghoon’s ear perked up after he heard she called out the name. It was NamTaehyun.

    Aish That kid… What a good timing to call. Seunghoon thought while he was staring at her on the phone.

    Taehyun and Sena were very close. She usually called him hyun-nun-sseob ‘cos of his eye brows. (눈썹 = nun-sseob = eye brows) She was close with Taehyun the most out of Seunghoon’s friends.

    [Noona! What are you doing?]

    “Me? I’m just reading a book. Why?”

    [With Hoonie-hyung?]

    “Yes, I’m with him.” Sena answered Taehyun as she stared at Seunghoon.

    [Ahhh… Then it’s okay.] Taehyun’s voice trailed off.

    “Why? Do you need something? Do you want me to go see you?”

    [Ahh~ Never mind, noona. I just want you to help me with some stuffs about university entrance and I want to see you and go shopping with you. That’s all.]

    “Awww~ That made me want to see you now too. Should I go see you? Are you sure you don’t want me to now?”

    Sena talked while she was also observing her so called ‘friend’. Seunghoon crossed his arms and just staring at her.

    [You don’t have to, noona. It’s okay. I’ll call Minho-hyung. By the way, I want Hoonie-hyung to be happy. Just say yes noona.]

    “I just need some more time. That’s all.”

    [Don’t make him wait for too long! You are hurting him.]

    “Hahahaha Okayyyy~ I guess? Just go back do your university stuffs, kay?”

    [Okayyy~ Bye Noona~ See you soon.]

    “Bye~ Sseobie~ See you~”

    After she hung up the phone, Seunghoon immediately shot questions at her.

    “What did taehyun say? What did he want you to do? Are you going to see him now? Are you going to leave me now? Are you…”

    “Calm down~ This is Taehyun. There is no need to be worried.” Sena chuckled.

    “I know it’s Taehyun. I’m not worried. I’m just… You don’t have a nickname for me, but you have a nickname for him?”

    “You are sulky because I don’t have a nickname for you?”

    “I’m not sulky.”

    “Okay. What do you want me to call you then?”

    Seunghoon did not answered. He just looked at her.

    “What should I call you~ Ahhh What about 쌍꺼풀? 쌍쌍이~” Sena was trying to open her eyes wider while she was tell him.

    (쌍꺼풀 = Ssang-kkeo-pul = Double eyelids and 쌍쌍 = Ssang-Ssang is pronounced almost the same as 상상 = Sang-Sang = Imagination)

    “Yahh~ Don’t do that~ Don’t tease me about my eyes. Just forget it. I don’t want nickname anymore.” Seunghoon finally smiled.

    “Your eye smile is the best. Don’t worry~ Ahh What did you want to ask me before Hyun-Sseob called me?” Sena smiled more brightly since Seunghoon was not mad anymore.

    “Ahh i was gonna ask you if you are free tonight.”

    “Why? I heard you are going with SeoMinjun and the gang tonight.”

    “Well, yeah… but after I saw you, I want to be with you more~” Seunghoon winked after he just said a cheesy line.

    “A~ Don’t say such a cheesy thing. Anyways, you should go with them.”

    “You are busy tonight?”

    “No.”

    “So… you don’t want to be with me?”

    “That is not it… I want to be with you… as a friend, but you should go with them. You made a promise, you should keep it.” Sena did not forget to say ‘as a friend’ as she saw him smiled cunningly.

    “Ahh~ You shouldn't have added ‘as a friend’. I was a about to explode since I am too happy. Alright, I’ll go with them tonight. But tomorrow, I have an appointment with you and you have to keep your promise.”

    “I haven’t promise anything.” Sena shrugged.

    “Promise me then quickly.” Seunghoon stuck out his pinky finger, but Sena did not lock hers with his, so he took her hand and lock their little finger together.

    “Yahhh”

    “Now you have promised me. Dont’ go anywhere tomorrow, but with me. Okay?”

    “Whatever~”

    Sena went back to read her book again. Seunghoon looked at her and smiled. It meant yes since she did not refuse.

 

    They were separate since Seunghoon’s friend called him to go. As Sena was about to go to the bus stop, her seonbae came to stop her.

    “Sena-yaa!”

    “Ahh… Seonbae-nim. Annyeonghaseyo…” She bowed. She did not like this seonbae very much. He was notorious about women. Right now, It looked like that his target was her. She just wanted to leave as quickly as she could.

    “How have you been?”

    “I’m doing very well. Thank you.”

    “I always see you with That Seunghoon kid. Are you guys dating?”

    “No, we are not…”

    “Is that so? I think so too. Ahh~ Because of that kid, I don’t usually see you alone.”

    Wait, I should have said that we are dating… but that will cause a wrong rumour too… Aish This is bothersome.

    “However, you are alone now. Should we go for a drink together?”

    “Yes? Ahh… I don’t think…”

    “Why? Are you going to say no?”    

    “Ahhh… Well…”

    I don’t want to directly refuse, but I don’t want to go!

    “You are going, right?”

    “Seonbaenim... Tonight, I…”

    “Hoobae~ We rarely go to drink together, especially, just the two of us. We should talk more!”

    Aish! This idiot! Doesn;t he notice that I don’t want to go.!! If he is not Seonbae, I swear I might yell at him or punch him by now!

    “Seonbaenim… I really can’t…”

    “Sena-ya, let's go together. It's on me.” 

    “Seonbaenim…” Before Sena could make any more excuse, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and then said.

    “Let's go!”

    Aish! Whatever! Just one drink. This is so annoying!

 


My Korean is not very good if I made any mistake. I'm sorry