Chapter 20

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Chapter 20

 

핑크 왕자 후니♥

 

    Finally, this day had come! The performance that had been kept as a secret was going to be revealed! HongSena was waiting for LeeSeunghoon in front of the school gate.

    "Yah! LeeSeunghoon! I’m here!" Sena put her hand up in the air and called him, so he could notice her. Seunghoon knitted his eyebrows as he was looking for Sena, but when he heard her voice and turned around, his frown changed into a smile. He walked through the crowd to her.

    "Annyonung~ I’m pink prince~" LeeSeunghoon who was wearing pink sleeveless t-shirt closed his eyes while he used his hand to make a v sign and covered his eye with it.

    Sena chuckled. "Pink prince? More like Pink Monster." Sena talked as she looked at him from head to toe with amusing expression.

    "Yahhhhh HongSena You are too much~" Seunghoon looked at her with sulking face making her giggle.

    "So when is your performance?"

    "Around 10." Seunghoon answered as they walked into school.

    "10?!"

    "Yeah… 10 We are the last group to perform. Cool, huh?" Seunghoon flaunted as he raised his hand to Sena’s back to prevent her from bumping into others.

    "Yeahh~ Cool~ But why did you tell me to come here at 7?" Sena crossed her arms and frowned.

    "So we can go look around and eat." He said that and sent her a sweet smile while he batted his eyelashes.

    "AHhh~ okay~ But where are the others? Not here yet?"

    "Others are… around here."

    "Is that so? Why don’t they come with us?"

    "They probably don't know you are here…"

    "You did not tell them? Then I’ll call Tae…" Sena said as she reached into her bag to find her phone, but Seunghoon caught her arm to make her stop.

    "Don’t bother them. Let them enjoy themselves."

    "Should I do that?"

    "Yes. We can call them around 8… or 9."

    "Alright~" Sena nodded then her eyes met with the cat and rabbit shaped cotton candy. She tugged his t-shirt’s hem. "Hoonie Hoonie~ Let’s go to that shop."

    "Ah Okay." Seunghoon nodded and thought.

    Whew~ HongSena you are not so romantic! They let us be alone together, yet you wanted to call them! Really~

    As he was thinking, Sena had already bought the cat shaped cotton candy. She took one bite then she held it out to his face.

    "Hoonie Hoonie~ Try this. It tastes good~"

    "Eung~" 

    Seunghoon lowed his head to bite the cotton candy, but Sena intentionally pushed it to his face.

    "Ahhh~ HongSena~ What are you doing? My face is dirty." Seunghoon spoke with a tough tone and used Busan satoori. He touched his face.

    "Hahahahaha~ ewwww~ your saliva is here~ Look." Sena did not feel guilty. She laughed and showed the part where it was melted because Seunghoon’s saliva.

    "You. Because of you…" Seunghoon turned to Sena and he was about to scold her, but he stopped because he met with the bright smile of her.

    He scoffed at himself for losing to her. "Are you a kid? Do you have wet napkin?"He turned his face upwards and glanced over at her with red cheeks.

    "I do have it, LeeSeunghoon-ssi~" She told him while searching for it.

    Haa~ I always losing to her smile. Seunghoon thought while he was looking at Sena who was making a face as she looked at the melted cotton candy made by LeeSeunghoon. He let out a small loving smile.

    As Sena saw that he finished cleaning his face, she handed to cotton candy to him. "Here. You have to eat this part. All."

    "Okay, I will." Seunghoon took the cotton candy.

    "Let’s look at other shops." Sena held Seunghoon’s arm and dragged along.

    They did not know that they were really not all alone…

    "What a sweet couple… Really…" A guy in the Sailor moon mask spoke up as he was staring to the two with another three masked guys. They were hiding behind the booth.

    "Hyung How are they doing now? Where are they going?" A guy with a cat mask asked the oldest who was wearing ultra man mask since he could not see them.

    "They are queuing for drinks." The one who answered was the guy who was wearing Spider man mask. 

    "As for Minho-hyung… Please switch your mask with Jinwoo-hyung or Seungyoon-hyung. Sailor moon does not suit you at all."

    "Yah Cat mask. Which part that doesn’t suit me?"

    "Every part." by Cat mask and Spider man mask.

    They were busy stalking the couple and arguing, therefore, they did not know that people were looking at them weirdly since they were big boy in the cartoon masks.

    "What’s with these guys…"

    "They are so weird…"

    "Maybe under the masks, they are handsome guys."    

    "They look suspicious."

    "Are they stalkers? Should we report the school?"

    They started to hear the gossip about themselves. They realized that they were really acting suspicious.

    "Ah… I think we should get outta here…" The maknae suggested.

    "Yeah… I think so."

    "Quick or else people are going to report us."

    "Move quickly. Those two are going out of our sights."

    However, they were having fun following them for a while then they got bored plus they felt like vomiting at how sweet they were, so they decided to stop follow them and went their own ways.

 

    - 8.25 p.m. -

    "Hello? Ah! MinHye You are here? Okay Okay~ I’ll go get you. Stop nagging. Wait for me there." Seunghoon talked on the phone with pissed off face since someone called between his happy moment.

    Minhye… A girl…?

    After hanging up the call, Seunghoon told Sena. "Sena-ya. We need to go to the school gate for a bit. I gotta pick someone."

    "Ah… Okay." Sena nodded.

    "Ah… Really… Why does she have to come now…"

    Sena followed LeeSeunghoon who mumbled to himself. She was quiet with all the train of thoughts running in her head.

    Who is she… I wanna know, but how can I ask? Should I ask him? A friend from high school? Going out to pick her up… They must be really close… Should I ask? Wait… What if he used to like her… or maybe… EX-GIRLFRIEND!??

    "Ah!" Sena voiced out as she bumped into the person who came from the opposite direction. She looked around and could not find Seunghoon.

    Where… Where is he?! Because I keep thinking nonsense…

    While she was thinking where she should go, a hand caught her arm. She turned to look in shock. "HongSena."

    "Hoonie." 

    It was him. Sena sighed in relieve.

    "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked her looking startled.

    "I’m okay." She answered slowly retrieved her arm.

    "Be careful. Don’t space out." Seunghoon patted her head.

    "I’m not."

    "If you are curious. Just ask." Seunghoon crossed her arms and tilted his head.

    "Ask what…"

    "Do you want to know who Minhye is?"
    Sena was startled for a bit when she heard him, but it disappeared in an instance. "I do not."

    "I never told you about this… Minhye is…"

    Is…? Is what?? Tell me. Just say it quickly! A close friend? A crush? Or… an Ex?!

    Sena let out a 'I-am-dying-to-know' expression making Seunghoon grin.

    "Minhye is my cousin. She’s a year younger than Taehyun and Seungyoon." He said very quickly.

    "What? Your sister?"

    She did not think about this at all.

    "Aha~ She’s my uncle’s daughter." He answered with a smile.

    "Is that so…"

    Sena acted as if she was not care, but she actually relieved.

    Seunghoon smiled a little. He noticed that Sena acted strange after he hung up the phone, but he was not sure whether it was because of Minhye, so he tested if it was true by trying to delay telling her who Minhye was. After seeing her action, he knew that he was right. She really was curious about Minhye and her reaction was very lovely.

    "We should hurry go see my 'sister' before she calls to nag me again." Seunghoon winked.

    "Then go." She shortly replied then walked forward.

    "But before that…" He spoke slowly, so she stopped walking and turned to listen what he would say.

    "We should do this, so we won’t be separated again."

    Seunghoon said as he gently held Sena’s hand. Sena looked at him in surprised, but she did not take her hand back, so he continued speaking.

    "Hold my hand tightly. I don’t want to lose you again."

    "Umm…" Sena shyly replied and looked at him.

    Seunghoon walked to be next to her then he pulled her to walk with him.

 

    "Minhye! ShinMinhye!" Seunghoon called out his cousin who was looking around and had her phone out ready to make a call.

    "Ah Hoonie-oppa." She finally saw him and quickly went toward him.

    "Hi~ You came here faster than I thought." 

    Minhye did not pay attention to her brother. She looked at his hand which was still holding Sena’s. She looked up to his face then asked a question back.

    "Is this Unni your girlfriend?"

    "Yes? Ah No… No, I’m not. I’m not his girlfriend. I’m his friend. Just a friend." Sena quickly pulled her hand out of his then she raised her both hands up and waved as she refused. Minhye nodded slightly as she did not buy it. She glanced over to Seunghoon who was frowning. Minhye smiled slightly then she said. "Ahhhhh~ Some?* You two?"

    (*Some = Something = More than friends but not lovers.)

    "N.."

    "Haha~ Something like that~" Seunghoon used his hand to cover his mouth. He said with a cheerful action.

    Minhye chuckled. "Please date soon~ Something that is not clear is not good, Sena-unni."

    "Ouchh~" Seunghoon cried out as Sena bit his hand.

    "How do you know my name?" Sena asked Minhye in confusion.

    "Well, when Seunghoon-oppa goes home, he usually talks about you a lot, so I guessed you are Sena-unni. I always wanted to meet you."

    "Ahhhh… But we are not something like that…"

     "Are you sure? You don’t like him?"

    "She is just tight-lipped… tight-lipped… and her teeth are strong too…" Seunghoon spoke out of the blue.

    "Ahh~ So unni likes him but doesn't admit it."

    "You… Minhye, right? Don’t listen to him."    

    "What to do? I’m his sister." She titled her head innocently, but Sena could clearly see that she was  not innocent at all. She must be as sly as her brother… though they are just cousins…

    Sena laughed dryly then she changed the subject. "Just set that aside. Your seoul dialect is very good. If Hoon did not tell me, I wouldn’t know you are from Busan."

    "Ah about that. I’ve been studying here for over a year now, but not at this school."

    "Ah~ No wonder you’re so good."

    "Thank you."

    "Yah HongSena. You bit me too seriously. Look. There’s your teeth trace. Are you a dog?" He interrupted the girls and showed Sena his hand.

    "You deserve it." Sena brushed away his hand.

    "You…"

    "Unni, Let’s go find something to eat." Minhye cut off Seunghoon. She went to put her arm around Sena’s arm leaving Seunghoon dumbfound.

    "Okay."

    Seunghoon was about to protest, but his phone rang. The girls stopped walking and turned to look at him.

    "Hello? What? Now? Okay Okay~ See you guys there." Seunghoon sighed after he hung up the phone.

    "Why?" Sena asked.

    "Minho called. I need to go practice."

    "Now? You have to go now?"

    "Yeah… I gotta go. You should come to behind stage before we perform."

    "Alright. We will go see you."

    "see you later." Seunghoon waved goodbye then he walked away swiftly.

     "Then we should get going too." Sena told Minhye who was staring at her.

    "Wh… What?" Sena asked her with unstable voice. Minhye did not answer. She just smiled lightly. "Let’s go."

    This kid… She does resemble to Hoonie.

    When Sena followed her, she suddenly got surprised question. "Don’t you like Seunghoon-oppa?"

    "Huh?"

    "You look startle. Is it because… you do like him?"

    "That…"

    "Then… is it because you don’t like him? Unni… You really don’t have a feeling for Hoonie-oppa? That’s why you won’t accept his love?"

    "It’s not like that… Well, you are such a grown up about this matter."

    "I’m not a grown up. I just think that love is important."

    "Ahh… Sounds nice…"

    "So… do you like him?"

    "About that… I want Hoonie to be the first one to know." Sena answered with a warm smile. Minhye showed surprised expression after hearing the unexpected answer. However, it made her smile.

    "Does it make you feel awkward that I asked you about this matter since we first met? I’m sorry. I just worried about my cousin."

    "It’s okay. It’s okay. I get it that you are worried."

    "Unni seems to be a very good person. No wonder Hoonie-oppa likes you this much."

    "Ah… haha~"

    She did not know what to answer. This sentence sounds very familiar as if I have heard it before… 

    "I like you too, unni. Please accept his love soon, so we can be a family."

    "Hahahaha~ Ummm… You are cute too. I think I started to like you now." Sena avoided speaking about LeeSeunghoon.

    Minhye giggled. "Seunghoon-oppa must envy 'cause Unni told me that you like me, but my heart won’t be shaken."

    "Hahaha~ Maybe~"

 

     Seunghoon sneezed as he was doing stretching.

    "Hyung, Are you sick?" Taehyun asked Seunghon.

    "In the middle of summer?" Seungyoon joined the conversation.

    "No, I’m fine." Seunghoon shrugged.

    "Maybe someone is talking about you right now?" Jinwoo said in joyful tone.

    "Yeah, someone must be gossiping about you hyung." Minho supported eagerly.

    "Talk about me? What are those two talking about…" Seunghoon muttered as he looked at the door.

    "Those two? Who?" Taehyun asked.

    "Ah right. I haven’t told you guys yet. Today my cousin came here. You never met her though. Her name is ShinMinhye. She is with Sena right now."

    "A girl?" - Jinwoo.

    "Yeah."

    "Is she pretty?" - Seungyoon

    "Is she pretty… Ummmm… Why? Are you gonna hit on her?" Seunghoon thought for a bit then he looked at the question guy with a cunning gaze.

    "Why? Are you being overprotective?" - Minho

    "No~ But I don’t know whether she has a boyfriend or not. I never asked. But I think she doesn’t. You can ask her~ Go ahead~"

    "I bet she is not pretty~" - Taehyun

    "Yah~ Her brother is sitting her right in front of you, yet you dare to speak of her like that, you brat. Wait 'till you see her and you can tell me if she is pretty or not." Seunghoon raised his brow at the four.

    "We will see." - The four who did not believe.

 

    Ahh~ But I really want to know what are they talking about! Is it about me!? I really want to know!!

 


I'm really sorry for those who are waiting

I'm sorry that I have gone for a long time

But I have to come back since it is a very important day!!! :)

D-day is coming very very very sooon♥