Chapter 10

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

     

Chapter 10

 

    “What!”

    “Be in a fashion show for me, please.” Hera begged with her eyes and voice.

    “Sunbae…”

    “Pleaseeee… Otherwise, I might not find another model before this Saturday. You can be the model. You are slim and even you are not that tall, but your height is good.”

    Sena did not know what to say. She looked at Seunghoon, but he just shrugged.

    “Please~ HongSena. Help me.”

    “But it’s this Saturday… It’s… It’s only three days from now. I cannot do it. I’ve never…”

    “Everyone must has their first time. You may actually good at it.”

    Sena did not say anything. She was thinking really hard whether she should do it or not.

    “What will you say? You just gotta walk. It’s not hard. believe me. You can do it” Hera looked at Sena’s desparately.

    Sena considered about it a bit more then she said with an unsure tone. “… I’ll do it.”

    “Yes!!  You’re the best hoobae! Thank you~ Thank you~ Okay… Our show is very simple. My friend is studying fashion and I am in charge. It is an open Fashion show. All you have to do is walk.”

    “Opening!?” Sena asked in a high pitch tone.

    “Yes… You can do it.” Hera held Sena’s shoulder.

    “I… I’ll try my best.”

    Sena felt kinda regret at what she just did.

    “Great! You got great spirit. Then you should go try the outfit.”

    “Yes?”

    “You have to try the outfit first then we know whether we have to fix the dress or not. My friend is quite tall.”

    “Now?”

    “Yes. Hoon. Do you want to come along?”

    Seunghoon smiled and thought I thought I became an air.

    “Can I go?”

    “Of course. I just destroyed your happy time.”

    “If I can go then I want to go.”

    “Good. You drove here, right?”

    “Yes.”

    “Okay. Follow me then.”

    “Okay.”

    “Let’s go~”

 

    When I arrived at the studio. Her friend walked around me and looked at me pretty seriously.

    “So? How is she? Is she alright?” Hera-Sundae asked her friend.

    “She’s nice. I like her face and her body is fine though she’s a little bit short…”

    Seunghoon let out small giggle. I gave him a death glare making him shut his mouth. My height was 164cm! It was pretty good for girls!

    “Okay. Come here. I have to measure your size. Hera~ Get the feet maesurement.”

    I followed Hera-sunbae’s friend to behind a white curtain.

    “I am JungSooyoung. You are HongSena right?” She said as she got out the measurement tape.

    “Yes, I am.”

    “Okay. Just be comfortable.”

    “Okay.”

    “Alright. Take off your T-shirt.”

    “Yes?”

    “So, it’ll be accurate. Sorry.”

    “Ahh… It’s okay…” 

    I slowly took off my t-shirt.

    “Your skin is pretty nice.”

    “Thank you.” I said softly. Ahh This is quite embarrassing.

    “Is he your boyfriend?” She asked while she was measuring my chest. This is quite tickle.

    “No… No, he is not. We are friends.”

    “Are you sure? It doesn’t look like that. Me and my boyfriend are also like that at first.”

    “He is really not my boyfriend.”

    “Alright~ I believe you.”

    Then I had to laugh out loud.

    “Yahh… You are very ticklish, aren’t you?” She asked as she pulled out the measurement tape from my waist quickly.

    “Well, yeah… just a little.”

    “I don’t think it’s just a little. Anyways, please bare with it for awhile.”

    “Okay… HAHAHAHAHA”

 

    “Yahh… You guys are still friends?”

    Seunghoon smiled as he heard Sena’s laugh from behind the curtain. When Hera saw that she just could not help, but asked.

    “Yes… Sena is very hard-hearted girl.” Seunghoon smiled tiredly.

    “You have to move faster or someone else would snatch her away.”

    “I won’t let that happen and she wouldn’t fall for anyone, but me.”

    “Hmmm… So much confident in you, but I like it. Hope you succeed. Fighting~”

    “Thank you.”

    After Seunghoon said that Sena and Sooyoung walked back.

    “Hera, did you get the feet measurement?”

    “Yes. There.”

    “Alright. Sena, you sit here, take off your shoes and put your feet here.” Sooyoung pointed the chair near Seunghoon.

    Sena nodded her head and sat down. She untied her shoelace. Seunghoon who was standing near, saw Sena untied one of her shoes then he went down on his knees in front of Sena and helped her untied her shoe.

    “Yahh Hoonie! What the hell are you doing?”

    “What? So it’ll be quickly. There, done.” Seunghoon lifted his head and looked at her with his cute smile.

    “Thank you then.”

    “OMG! And they are still friends?” Sooyoung whispered to Hera as she saw that.

    “Yeah. I’m so envy. If it were me, I would seize this opportunity as fast as I can. And how did you know?”

    “I wanted to know, so I asked her.”

    “There is nothing can stop your nosy mind. You just met her.”

    Before Sooyoung could respond, Sena cut off.

    “I’m done with the measurement.”

    “Let me see.” Sooyoung went to her and look at the size. “Your feet are pretty small. They are quite smaller than the previous girl.”

    “Really? Will it be alright?”

    “It’ okay. I’ll find you a new shoes” Sooyoung walked to the clothes rack and came back with a black dress.

    “Here. Try this one on.”

    Sena took the dress and looked at it. “Woww~ This dress is so beautiful. Cannot believe I get to wear it.”

    “Really, I made this dress all by myself.” Sooyoung winked.

    “Sunbae is so good.”

    “Isn’t it show too much skin?” Seunghoon commented. Everyone turned to look at him with dull faces. “I’m sorry.” Seunghoon bowed.

    “Then you go try this dress on. Me and Hera will go find you shoes.”

    “Okay.”

    “We’ll be back!”

    

    After the two went out, Sena turned to Seunghoon and said. “Do not peek.”

    “I won’t. If I want to look then I’ll look. I don’t peek.”

    “Seunghoon.”

    “Just kidding. Go try it on.”

    “Wait here.”    

    “Eung~”

    After Sena went changing for awhile, she called out Seunghoon’s name.

    “Hoonie!”

    “Hmm?” Seunghoon’s eyes were fixed on his phone screen.

    “Is there anyone outside?’

    “Now? No. They’re still not back.”

    “Is that so…”

    “Why? What happened?” When Seunghoon heard Sena’s worried vice. He stood up.

    “Well…”

    “What happened?” Seunghoon wanted to go see Sena, but he was afraid he would get slapped since there might be a flashy scene.

    “Nothing.”

    “Sena. Tell me!”

    “Well… The dress got stuck. I cannot zip up the dress. Can you… come and help me?” Sean Spoke with a worried voice.

    “Ah… Is that so? Okay…” Seunghoon stutteringly answered.

    Seunghoon took a deep breath. HongSena… You did it again… Making my heart shakes…

     “Can I go in now?” He asked as he was in front the curtain.

    “Yes, you can.”

    Seunghoon was speechless when he saw Sena. The dress that Sena was wearing was a black dress with off shoulders. The dress’ length was around knees. There was a see-through strip along her waist. The skirt had double layer. The outer layer was see-through lace. The back of the dress was enlarged a bit more.

    “What are you doing? Zip up the dress. This is embarassing.” Sena turned her head to Seunghoon.

    “Okay…” Seunghoon nodded and walked closer. Sena had already  zipped up the dress, but there was a little bit left since she could not reach.

    “What are you thinking?” Sena decided to ask.

    “Nothing.” Seunghoon answered softly. He could feel that his hand was shaking a bit. He tried to control his hand not to touch her back while he was zipping up.

    “If I find out that you thought of something bad…”

    “What if I think of something bad, What will you do…” Seunghoon done zipping. Sena quickly turned to face him, but she almost bumped against his chest. Sena was stunned for a sec then she walked back.

    “What do you think of the dress?”

    She changed the subject.

    Seunghoon looked at Sena in this dress clearly for the first time. He was stunned then he said. “Pretty, very beautiful.”

    “Do you have to wear this dress for real?”

    “Ask Sooyoung-sunbae.”

    “If you fully dressed and have all make up on that day… You would be very pretty… I don’t want anyone to see her.” Seunghoon crossed his arms and frowned.

    “But I told them that I’d help.”

    “Can you change your mind?”

    “I don’t think I can. Hera-Sunbae really needs help.”

    “Yeah…” Seunghoon nodded in understanding. He looked away, he seemed a bit sad. Sena saw him like that, she wanted to comfort him. She was going to reach her hand out to pat his head, but the two sunbaes came back.

    “How is it, HongSean…” Hera went behind the curtain asking in an exciting tone. Her voice trailed off as she saw the two together.

    “What are you guys doing?” Sooyoung asked in a teasing tone. She looked at them with suspicious.

    “Nothing much. I just helped Sena zip up the dress.”

    “OOOOOH~” - SooYoung & Hera

    “Nothing exciting, so you found the shoes for me?”

    “We did~ Here~” Sooyoung show a pair of heels in her hand.

    “High heels?” - Seunghoon

    “flashy?” -  Sena

    Sena looked at the 4 inches sparkling high heels. She was shocked to find out that she had to wear them.

    “Since I was born, the highest heels I have wore was just like 2 inches.”

    “Really?” Hera asked in a high tone.

    “Really? But you quite fashionable. You don’t wear heels?”

    “Yes… I can’t walk on them.” Sean’s face was quite worried.

    “Well, you gotta try them on first and try walking.”

    “Okay.”

    The heels were so high. Once Sena put on one shoe, She was like she was going to fall. Seunghoon saw that and offered his hand for her to take. She held his hand firmly.

    “Okayy. Then you have to balance yourself and try to walk.”

    Sena nodded her head slowly. She could feel that she was so much taller than before. She was afraid to fall.

    Sena took her first step, but she lost balance. She almost fell, but luckily, Seunghoon caught her in time.

    “Are you alright?” Seunghoon was so worried.

    “Yes…”

    “How’s your leg?”

    “It’s fine.”

    Seunghoon helped Sena to stand.

    “Sena, are you alright?” Hera asked.

    “Yes, I am.”

    “Sunbae, Does Sena have to wear these high scary things?” Seunghoon asked Sooyoung with a serious face.

    “Ummm… Thses heels go well with the dress…” She answered lightly. She wanted everything to be perfect, but she feared that Sena would get hurt.

    “I’ll try again.”

    “Sena…”

    “I just have to walk. It’s not that hard.’’

    “Then hold my hand. In case, you might fall.” Seunghoon offered her a hand again. Sena looked into Seunghoon’s eyes for a sec then she took his hand.

    Sooyoung walked to Sena and held her shoulder. “If you cannot walk, just tell me, okay? I will find you another ones.”

    “Okay.” Sena smiled back.

 

    After Sena practiced walking so many times, she could walk on them finally without hurting herself. Seunghoon was there to help her from falling.

    “HongSena. I’m really grateful at what you did. Thank you so much.” Sooyoung said.

    “It’s okay. If I can help then I want to help.”

    “Thank you so much. After the show, I’ll make you a dress.”

    “Really?”

    “Yeah~ You can wear it to a date with Seunghoon.” Sooyoung whispered to Sena, so they could be heard between them.

    “Sunbae!”

    “You are getting shy~”

    “I’m not.” Sena turned her head away, but she accidentally made an eye contact with Seunghoon instead. He mouthed without voice. ‘What?’

    Sena did not answer anything. She shook her head.

    “I’ll go back and practice walking more.” Sena talked to Sooyoung.

    “If you are going to practice, call me.” Seunghoon told her.

    “Why?”

    “You might fall, so you need someone to catch you.”

    “I won’t.”

    “How dare you said that? Today, you almost fell.”

    “Hoonie.”

    “Stop Stop. Do not fight. Sena, you need to be careful when you walk. It’s better to have someone with you.” Hera told her.

    “Then we will meet again on Friday. Do you have any classes on that day?”

    “I don’t have classes that day.”

    “Alright. Then We will meet at 10. You have to practice walking and in the evening, you can walk on the real stage.”

    “Okay.”

    “You can do it! Sena~ Thank you~”