Sweet Act I

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

Sweet Act I

 

    "Can I?"

    Seunghoon asked  the person in his arms in an implored manner as he used his head to rub Sena’s shoulder then he lifted his head to bat his eyelash to her.

    "What do you mean?" Sena asked with a dull face, but inside her chest, her heart was racing, her hand was gripping the blanket tightly. They were sitting on the sofa and Seunghoon asked that question out of a sudden.

    "Can I kiss you?" He asked with full sentence. He said that with more twinkle in his eyes, with more imploring voice. Sena could look into his eyes just a little then she had to look away since she was shy. She answered coyly and softly.

    "You have done it before. Why asked?"

    "I wanna know whether you wanna kiss me or not. Or is it just me that want to kiss you." He said as he put his chin on her shoulder.

    "Do I have to answer? You should have known…"

    Sena was blushing really hard while answering shyly. Seunghoon saw that and his smile campout naturally. He leaned closer to her then gave her a small peck on the lips.

    "Am I correct?" He whispered after he gave her a surprise kiss.

    Sena nodded slightly. She could not look at him. Seughoon grinned. He used his hand to hold her chin gently making her turn to look at him. They looked into their eyes for a while then he moved closer slowly. He was going to give her a romantic kiss, not just a playful one like last time. He cupped her face with one hand while another hand he used it to hold her back. Sena still acted a bit awkwardly. She waited for the kiss as she closed her eyes slowly and held his shoulder with one hand and used another hand grasping his t-shirt’s hem so tight it crumpled.

    After he parted his lips from her hesitantly (because the girl hit his shoulder protesting), Seunghoon asked cutely. "What about… other stuffs… Can I?"

    "What are other stuffs…"

    "Ahh…" He did not answer with words, he answered with his action by pushing her down to the sofa. And her answer was…

    "No!"

    Her answer came with an action too. It was quite rough. She used her foot to shove Seunghoon out.

    "Ahhh! HongSena!" Seunghoon cried out in pain as he was laying down on the floor.

    "LeeSeunghoon." Sena crossed her arms and tried to be serious.

    "HongSenaaaa, You are so meannnnn."

    "LeeSeunghoon, will you stop? If you don’t, I’m gonna be mean for real." Sena stood up and acted like a ruffian.

    "I stopped."    

    He stopped whining immediately.

    "You… you are getting more and more dangerous everyday."

    "What are you talking about? Me? Dangerous? I just love you and I need to show it."

    "You sly fox." She showed her fist as Seunghoon got up and sat next to her.

    "You cute bunny." He winked and hugged her. Sena chuckled and pushed his head lightly.

 

    After they agreed to go out together. The next day, Seunghoon announced to everybody by showing everyone that Sena was his girlfriend. He hugged her and held her hand. He was going to kiss her in front of everybody if Sena did not stop him first. Everyone was so happy for them. They congratulate them on finally going out officially.

    A week had passed, but the state was not stable enough since the pace of dating of these two was pretty different. One was so open and so ready to go to the next step, but the other one was still shy and awkward. However, she could handle his fast hand, though it was not very well, but he still showed mercy by not making her had a heart attack (too much).