Chapter 26

JUST SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME♪

 

 

Chapter 26

 

    "So… how far is it? Between you and Seunghoon." - Friend1 asked with a sly smile.

    "Eh? Me and Hoon?"

    Today Sena was out having dinner with her friends from university and the hot topic that girls loved to talk about would be 'LOVE'. 

    "Right! You guys were friends." Friend2

    "Does that make your relationship go faster or slower?" Friend3

    "Well…" Sena was struggling to answer. It was kind of embarrassing for her to say and that made others wanted to know even more.

    "Did you guys…" Friend1 did not finish her sentence, so Friend2 continued it.

    "Did you guys went to eat ramyun?"

    "Huh? Ramyun? Of course, we did. We ate it so many times. Why?" Sena went confused. She did not get what her friends trying to ask.

    "Huh? No, not that. Not that eat eat."

    "Then what?"

    "We mean… the hidden meaning!"

    "Hidden meaning?" Sena lifted her eye brow as she was figuring it out and when she got it, her eyes got bigger and her face got redder.

    "No, we did not. No way, we just started going out."

    "But you guys were friends for a long time." - Friend1

    "But we were friends. We just dated. We just changed our status."

    "I bet he wanna make the progress goes faster." - Friend3

    "Guys want to do something like that with his girlfriend for sure." - Friend2

    "Right~" - Friend1,3

    The three looked at each other and then giggled.

    "Really? I don’t think so." Sena placed her hair behind her ear in a shy manner.

    "He sure does want to!" Her friends said it at the same time which made Sena jumped a little.

 

    - 1 hour later -

    "HongSena, You drank too much." Friend1 sighed while she was looking at Sena who placed her face on her palm and staring blankly ahead. Friend2 suddenly thought of an idea, she tapped Friend1’s shoulder then said.

    "Yah~ Call her boyfriend to pick her up."

    Friend 1 and 3 looked at each other and nodded.

    "Alright, Wait a sec." Friend1 said and took out her phone.

    "Maybe we can help with their relationships tonight~"

    "Kyaaaa~"

    "Hello~ LeeSeunghoon, I’m with Sean and she is pretty drunk right now. You should come pick her up. I’m at…"

    The other two looked at Friend1. "Done~"

    The thee did high fives then turned to look at Sean who was now fell face down to the table.

 

    As Seunghoon arrived at the place, he went up to HongSena’s table and when he saw her sleeping, he shook his head lightly.

    "LeeSeunghoon, take care of Sena well."

    "You might get a jackpot of Ramyun tonight!"

    "Huh?" He knitted his eye brows, but he did not ask anything. He slowly helped Sena to get up.

    "Bye~" The three girls said their farewell then ran away giggling.

    "What’s up with them?"

    When he arrived at her apartment, he took her to the bed and put her on it softly. Sean finally woke up. She opened her eyes slowly and asked.

    "Do you like me?"

    "Yah~ Are you serious? We are officially going out." He smiled and pinched her cheek gently.

    "So you do want to do it…"

    "Do what?" He tilted his head since he did not get it.

    "That… sort of thing… You want to do it with me, right?" Sena tried to sit up as she was still drunk.

    "Ah…" He was taken aback a little as he got what she said then he nodded. "I do want to."

    "Then should we do it now?"

    "Huh? Wait…!" Seunghoon was shocked as Sena pulled his collar with all her might, so he fell onto the bed too.

    "HongSena, What are you doing?" Seunghoon held her hands which were still holding his shirt’s collar by one hand and the other hand was trying to propped up against the bed.

    "I’m gonna do what you wanna do… do what lovers do." Sena said with tempting voice (Actually just drunk) She slowly moved her hands up to held his neck.

    "Are you sure?"

    "Yes, I am." She answered and tightened her hands around his neck. Their faces were getting closer cm. by cm. Seunghoon almost got carried away by her gaze, he shook his head and quickly held her shoulders to stop her.

    "No no no no no! You are not! You are too drunk!"

    Sean did not say anything, she just smiled and tried to close the gap again.

    "Get a hold of yourself, HongSena! You don’t wanna do this! Believe me!"

    "How can me more than myself? How do you know I don’t wanna do this?"

    Her gaze made him wanna go crazy.

    "Well, I… God! This girl is too drunk! LeeSeunghoon! She is fu*king drunk right now!" As he couldn’t stop Sena, so he tried to stop himself from losing control. He ruffled his hair hard and that gave Sena an opportunity to pull him closer.

    "Sena…?!"

    She smiled as she pulled him closer then she whispered. "I love you…"

    Seunghoon’s mind went blank, he was surprised and happy since Sena did not tell she loved him often.

    "I… I love you too." He whispered back. Right now, he righteous mind was gone. He pulled her into a hug tight.

    "… I’m too happy that I cannot think of anything." He muttered.

    "Hoony"

    "Hmm?" Seunghoon loosen his hug a bit to look at her face then Sena cupped his face with her both hands and gave him a peck on the lips then it turned into deeper kiss. Right now, their conscious had gone. He softly pushed her down to the bed then he kissed her neck with passion.

    "Hoony… I love you…" Sena whispered again.

    "I…" He stopped doing everything at once as his conscious came back. He sat up and flicked her forehead lightly.

    "Ah!"

    "I love you too. That’s why I won’t do it. 'Cos if I do, tomorrow, you’ll regret it."

    "LeeSeunghoon! It hurts!" Sena whined.

    "Just go to sleep." 

    She frowned. Seunghoon saw that and thought she was cute, so he chuckled.

    "We can talk about this when you gain your conscious." He showed his warm smile as he patted her head. He kissed her head fondly the walked out of the room.

    He closed the door and leaned against the door.

    "Ah… I got carried away with that and almost hurt her… … LeeSeunghoon…"

    HongSena, I won’t do anything to hurt you…

    "Though I wanna do it so bad… Haha~"

 


I am BACK~~

Although it's short. I hope you like it :)

Thank you for waiting♥